Bernard Madoff arrested over alleged $50 billion fraud

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
SASssy70

Re: Bernard Madoff arrested over alleged $50 billion fraud

Post by SASssy70 »

I really scares me that people can get away with this. I'm trying to figure out who are the top firms who perform those kind of services. I know of Reznick Group but does anyone know of anyone else?
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Lots of accounting firms perform SAS 70 audits. Most don't feel the need to spam bulletin boards for clients.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Wasn't sure whether I should resurrect this old thread or start a new one, figured it might be better to pull this one up.
NEW YORK — Andrew Madoff, the last surviving offspring of convicted Ponzi scheme architect Bernard Madoff, died Wednesday after a long struggle with cancer.

"Andrew Madoff has lost his courageous battle against mantle cell lymphoma," his attorney, Martin Flumenbaum, said in a statement.

Madoff, 48, died at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City, surrounded by relatives, Flumenbaum said.

Funeral arrangements will be private, the attorney said.
Both of Madoff's son have passed now. I have already seen speculation that this will affect clawbacks and other issues in resolving Madoff's restitution.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Truly tragic the destruction he brought down on his own family, I think they've all suffered a great deal. I was under the impression that the suits had pretty well cleaned the family out as far as any of Bernie's ill gotten gains. Otherwise, haven't really heard much at all about the rest of it in quite a while.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

It appears that Bernie has gone to the great boiler room in the sky.
Bernie Madoff, the financier who pleaded guilty to orchestrating a massive Ponzi scheme, died in a federal prison early Wednesday, a person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press. He was 82.
https://apnews.com/article/bernie-madof ... 40bd1ae711
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Oh, I don't think he's going in that direction...
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

webhick wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:01 pm Oh, I don't think he's going in that direction...
He will spent eternity working hard to build up his personal wealth, only to lose it to scammers, con artists and grifters, over and over again.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

webhick wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:01 pm Oh, I don't think he's going in that direction...
But he will definitely be feeling the boiler...
Pottapaug1938 wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:36 pm He will spent eternity working hard to build up his personal wealth, only to lose it to scammers, con artists and grifters, over and over again.
Sort of a modern-day version of Sisyphus.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff