Univest Capital in Quebec

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
immortalis1

Univest Capital in Quebec

Post by immortalis1 »

I am looking for any information on Univest Capital Management in Quebec and/or information on Peter Young Lai who is the owner. I know that a company also known as Univest Capital Management was convicted of fraud last year with another man named Francis William "Bill" Reimers, but is the same company? Has this scam moved locations and changed hands, or is Peter Young Lai legit?

Thank you in advance.
bgraynichols
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Re: Univest Capital in Quebec

Post by bgraynichols »

I have know Peter Young Lai for many years, I am Belita and Peter's company has always been in Singapore. This is not the same company and there is no association. Peter has always been a very legal and above board business associate with a very professional and impressive portfolio.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Univest Capital in Quebec

Post by Gregg »

You'll excuse me for saying that such a glowing endorsement, from a single post contributor, of a seven year old dead topic, makes you look just a wee bit like a shill.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.