Entsminger Holdings Jennifer Eden

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
shawn1067

Entsminger Holdings Jennifer Eden

Post by shawn1067 »

Greetings to all
I wanted to post a warning. An associate of mine wired money for a private placement with Jennifer Eden, Entsminger Holdings. Per the agreement she was supposed to leverage the clients funds and it would go into a buy/sell platform. Not only was Jennifer unable to perform she took my associates money. He has demanded the return but she will not release. To be clear the money was sent to Jennifer not trader!! It appears instead she used the money to lease an SBLC for her own benefit. It also appears that the opportunity to invest in a buy/sell was just a ploy to get her hands on someone's money. She stated in the beginning that she had successfully entered into a buy/sell and that she was worth millions. Now she says she cannot even pay her medical bills. Stay clear, as I have heard from several others that she has done the same to them!!!! It is my intent to warn others as so that they can avoid the same mistake!!
shawn1067

Re: Entsminger Holdings Jennifer Eden

Post by shawn1067 »

Jennifer, I understand you have read this post and feel that it is defaming and giving you a bad name. TO be clear it is not this post that is giving you a bad name it is you. I have several questions:
1. Did you receive from a client, funds in the amount of $850,000 for participation in a Private Placement Platform?
The answer: Yes
2. Were the funds wired directly to you and not to a 3rd party?
3. Did you state that you would leverage these funds and place a larger amount into the platform??
4. Did you not inform the client that the trade had commenced??
5. Did you in fact tell the client that he had 2 successful days of performance, but would not be able to be paid until the platform returned on January 15th?
6. After the 15th of January did you not state that the trade was being terminated due to your poor health??
7. You have returned 200k of the clients money, but where is the remaining 650k?? Did you use a portion of those funds to purhcase an SBLC??
8. Did you in fact tell the client that he would not get his money back until the SBLC proved to be real???
9. To date have you refunded the entire amount of $850,000 back to the client???
The answer: No
10. Have you provided a service for the $650,000 that you are still holding??
The answer: No
11. Has the client demanded the return of his funds??

I have taken the liberty of answering these questions, but do encourage your participation in the event there are inaccuracies......
shawn1067

Re: Entsminger Holdings Jennifer Eden

Post by shawn1067 »

Just an update. To date nothing, Jennifer has not returned the money. Thief!!