Private Placement Programs??

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
Detector

Private Placement Programs??

Post by Detector »

Hello,

I seek assistance on finding information good or negative about the following:

Global Funding Group LLC located in ptobably in Rhode Island.Also same person owns Multistate Development Inc, and Statewide Investments LLC (46 Well Ave. Cranston R.I.) and Multistate Mortgage (250 Centerville Rd. Warwick R.I.).Claims to have or own private equity firm and can assist people with their PPP etc.Too many good intentioned clients and assets owners have been taken down the road by people that claim they can do these high yields programs on their behalf.Your assistance is welcomed.

Thanks
shawn1067

Re: Private Placement Programs??

Post by shawn1067 »

What is the principle's name??
Detector

Post by Detector »

I was only provided the company names I mentioned.I guess they want to keep that piece "confidential" for their own unknown reasons, the more reason for me to be more careful and curious to this matter.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Detector wrote:I was only provided the company names I mentioned.I guess they want to keep that piece "confidential" for their own unknown reasons, the more reason for me to be more careful and curious to this matter.
It's not confidential, as it becomes public information when you register to use the name with the state.

The name you're looking for is Thomas H. Hurling.

A search on his name revealed several companies:
Global Funding Group (which you named), started 11/7/08.
Statewide Investments (which you named), started 7/22/08.
46 Well Realty, LLC, started 8/14/07.
THMSD, Inc. started 4/23/01 and stayed that way until it changed names to MultiState Development, Inc. on 4/5/05. MultiState Development's name was revoked at the state for failing to file annual reports on 10/20/08. On 11/10/08, the SOS also put the notation "Registered Office Not Maintained" due to returned mail marked by the postmaster as "Return to sender. Not Deliverable as Addressed" to mail sent to the Centerville Rd. address.
THMSM, Inc. Almost exactly the same history as above, except it changed names to MultiState Management, Inc.
MultiState Mortgage, Inc. started on 4/5/05 and had it's name revoked on 10/20/08 for the same reasons as above.
New England Consulting Group, LLC. started on 11/06/08.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Detector

Post by Detector »

Thank you, at least I have a name now.I was told that Global Funding Group LLC was a private equity firm which this "fellow" ran.I see now he has a bunch of firms under his name etc.Where would I go to check if this firm is indeed a private equity fund?

Thanks
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Detector wrote:Thank you, at least I have a name now.I was told that Global Funding Group LLC was a private equity firm which this "fellow" ran.I see now he has a bunch of firms under his name etc.Where would I go to check if this firm is indeed a private equity fund?

Thanks
Honestly, this isn't really my realm of things. I looked around for accreditation or the like and was unable to find anything that might confirm whether or not this is legitimate.

The companies are only a few months old and the ones that aren't have lost their names at the state, so my gut says stay away.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Detector

Post by Detector »

Thank you much we now think he is a major fake.Keep up the good work helping others.