Angels Wealth Lenders

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
roc entertainment

Angels Wealth Lenders

Post by roc entertainment »

I am writting to this board to alert all of you out there that are looking at doing business with Angel B****** or any of her asscoiates. She list her address in Utah but she is actualy in the state of Ohio and she used to act as Vice President of operations for Phoenix Lending who is now in Bankruptcy and has still not funded any projects that were told would be funded and each and everyone of these clients put up large amounts of Cash.

A**** B****** and her new company is now doing the same thing as Phoenix Lending was doing, only it get's even better she also charges her so called Directors a fee of $8,995 and promises them that they will earn $25,000 or more per week once they start sending her deals that never end up getting funded. When the directors start asking questions that she does not like she then Fires them and they are then out the money that they sent to A**** .

I just thought I would POST this to alert those of you that are doing your HOME WORK..
Last edited by roc entertainment on Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SavvyLenders

Re: Angels Wealth Lenders

Post by SavvyLenders »

ATTENTION:

This individual is a known offender for internet defamation and uses several different aliases in order to abuse sites like this and demand service from specified companies as a form of black male. For due diligence on this Cyber Bully please visit these sites:

http://www.mortgagegrapevine.com/thread/?thread=546149

http://www.mortgagegrapevine.com/thread/?thread=541925

http://forum.brokeroutpost.com/loans/forum/2/245220.htm

Known Aliases: rocentertainment, animaltech, samson, valkyrie, dealbreakers, and many others.

If you follow these blogs you will see his stories are very inconsistent and blatantly lies throughout his different threads that he participates on in order achieve criminal activity we know as Cyber Bullying, Stalking, and Internet Defamation. All of his statements are false and without merit and will be obviously proved once you visit these threads.

WARNING:
If you call this individual with the number he provides on these threads he will stalk and harass you on joining with him on his venture to bully these mention companies and its members.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

SavvyLenders wrote: as a form of black male.
This made me laugh........
roc entertainment

That just show's how stupid they really are.
This guy is affilated with Angels Wealth Lenders , or Angels Wealth Brokers they are going by both names, but that's not even important what really is impotant is this entire group is conning people into these so called PPP programs. They want you to believe that they have been doing this for several years and that they have helped people to raise millions if not billions of dollars in fact they even goes as far as to post their own private press releases stateing such BS when in real reality they haven't done anything except take peoples money charging $20,000 for a businesss plan that they stateis ASA certified which we found out latter to be false. They also charge there directors another name for them would be sales people $8,995 just to be able to sign up companies and take there money , I just could just go on and on.
This group of people used to be affilated with the now Bankrupted Phoenix Lending Group Inc, infact the principal of the company Angel Bischak used to go by VP of operations for Phoenix Lending, then when the company had to file bankruptcty because theey were not able to pay the clients as per there contractual agreement , the VP of operations Angel decided to keep on doing what she knows best and that is taking peoples hard earned money

If you don't believe me ask the many of clients that have lost millions of dollars due to lack of perfomance.

They say I am mad and your dam right I am mad , I discovered that this group is doing the same thing to other people that they did to me and they want to consistanly say bad things about me which are untrue and I feel as though I just need to for the last time write what is on my mind about this group of Evil people.

Feel free to write me , I have nothing to hide and I will direct you to others that you can chat with that feel the same way I do about this group of this so call structued finance company
Angelswealthlenders.com
angelswealthbrokers.com

Best Wishes
R
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Roc, please prove your allegations. Docket # of the bankruptcy would be a good place to start.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
roc entertainment

I would be happy to answer that question

Phoenix Lending Bankruptcy Court (Orange County California)
Case 954728374
Attorney Gene W Joe 213-639-3888
was filed on Jan 29-2009
There are no Assets and the first meeting of creditors is March 12,2009

This is the same company that Angel Bischak was VP of operations :

There you have it...
bunchbrokers

Post by bunchbrokers »

Just to let this Roc Entertainment is your name Randal hl? The OVM dog vitamin person? I saw your vitamins on PetSmart shelf and it made me very angry a business man hurting other business owners. I wrote to the president of PetSmart and told them what you personally did to my company from these blogs and how your product is metioned in all these blogs. I hope they investigate you. I will be sending them and Jeffers products the same letter. I am sure you do not need any negative things on your product as well. While I am waiting for my third investor I may have time to find all about your scam product and give you some nice healthy reviews to pet stores on my findings. My project is for something so awesome and worthwhile for all people that is why I am so darn angry.
Well you know I am in the process of getting two investors for our project in London for 75 million euros. Upon these blogs I see Phoenix as the people in BK so why are you involving AWL? Because they worked with them?They only worked with them or were they also owners? They have worked with our group for 4 weeks, we have a business plan and two investors they introduced us to. We would have had three if they did not go to these blogs to see this nonsense. Indy Mac went out so why don't you talk about them ? I checked the BK and AWL is not on there either are there owners so what is your problem.
I know you are upset because you were fired according to your other blogs, but why do you have to hurt everyone getting their businesses going? Do you think it is only hurting one person? Please tell us the name of the person with the alleged business plan and we can discuss another lie. Their designer did my plan in 10 days with a PPM accredidation and that is what got me my investors.
One client from Phoenix went to AWL to have them help raise funds and they said with the negative blogs it would be impossible to raise funds to help anyone until they are not involved with the other company. This project is also getting help from AWL with private investors from Indiana. I know this because the same investor is looking at a few other projects.
ROC Do you think you really have all the answers for everyone?
Angels Wealth has helped us raise half of money in two weeks from JV investors and we are moving full speed ahead. We just would have had all our funds if you would not have had these allegations on these blogs.
I hope this company sues you and your business for all of us involved.
The president of AWL said she is not upset with you and she feels it was a misfortune what happened to both of you getting mislead. She said she only fired you because she was told you gave unauthorized information to 3rd party resources. She also said you have a right to be very angry with Phoenix. My opinion she is too easy and should take you for all you are worth. I am sure several clients feel the same way I do.
If I did not need another investor right now I would give my name on this blog and give my testimony. Because of the delay our company has lost 500k this week alone. If I could prove your blog made me loose an investor I believe I could sue you. I read on another blog another investor for a humanitarian project was lost. Do you like being famous for negative remarks or just playing GOD with other peoples lives or should I say SATAN?
If anyone wants to know the humanitarian projects this company is working on you should call the CEO and find out for yourself how awesome they really are.Their humanitarian projects are all over the world and they need your help not your money.Please support good causes whenever you can. One person can make such a difference in so many ways. If anyone one else has a positive story with this group please leave some feedback so we can overcome people like this Roc , he evidently does not know as much as he think he does or he is just very upset he did not get his way. I saw 4 blogs from the same guy putting this company down, until then nothing else comes up and they have been around for several years so you be the judge.

bunchbrokers@gmail.com
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

U.S. Bankruptcy Court
Central District Of California (Santa Ana)
Bankruptcy Petition #: 8:09-bk-10669-ES

Assigned to: Erithe A. Smith
Chapter 7
Voluntary
No asset

Show Associated Cases

Date filed: 01/29/2009

Debtor
Phoenix Lending Inc
7700 Irvine Center Dr Ste 800
Irvine, CA 92618
Tax ID / EIN: 95-4728374

represented by Gene W Choe
3699 Wilshire Blvd Suite 720
Los Angeles, CA 90010
213-639-3888
Fax : 213-383-8280

Trustee
Weneta M Kosmala
P.O. Box 16279
Irvine, CA 92623
(714) 708-8190

U.S. Trustee
United States Trustee (SA)
411 W Fourth St., Suite 9041
Santa Ana, CA 92701-4593

Filing Date # Docket Text
01/29/2009 1 Chapter 7 Voluntary Petition . Receipt Number o, Fee Amount $299 Filed by Phoenix Lending Inc Section 316 Incomplete Filings due by 3/16/2009. Schedule A due 2/13/2009. Schedule B due 2/13/2009. Schedule G due 2/13/2009. Schedule H due 2/13/2009. Statement of Financial Affairs due 2/13/2009. Summary of schedules due 2/13/2009. Declaration concerning debtors schedules due 2/13/2009. Disclosure of Compensation of Attorney for Debtor due 2/13/2009. Declaration of attorney limited scope of appearance due 2/13/2009. Corporate Ownership Statement due by 2/13/2009. Incomplete Filings due by 2/13/2009. (Shimizu, Tina) (Entered: 01/29/2009)
01/29/2009 2 Meeting of Creditors with 341(a) meeting to be held on 03/12/2009 at 02:00 PM at RM 3-110, 411 W Fourth St., Santa Ana, CA 92701. (Shimizu, Tina) (Entered: 01/29/2009)
01/29/2009 Receipt of Chapter 7 Filing Fee - $299.00 by 12. Receipt Number 80018111. (admin) (Entered: 01/30/2009)
01/31/2009 3 BNC Certificate of Notice (RE: related document(s) 2 , Meeting (AutoAssign Chapter 7b)) No. of Notices: 15. Service Date 01/31/2009. (Admin.) (Entered: 01/31/2009)
01/31/2009 4 BNC Certificate of Notice (RE: related document(s) 1 , Voluntary Petition (Chapter 7) filed by Debtor Phoenix Lending Inc) No. of Notices: 3. Service Date 01/31/2009. (Admin.) (Entered: 01/31/2009)
01/31/2009 5 BNC Certificate of Notice (RE: related document(s) 1 , Voluntary Petition (Chapter 7) filed by Debtor Phoenix Lending Inc) No. of Notices: 4. Service Date 01/31/2009. (Admin.) (Entered: 01/31/2009)
02/13/2009 6 Summary of Schedules , Schedule A , Schedule B , Schedule G , Schedule H , Declaration concerning debtor's schedules , Declaration of attorney's limited scope of appearance , Disclosure of Compensation of Attorney for Debtor , Statement of Financial Affairs , Exhibit C , Equity Security Holders , Corporate Ownership Statement Filed by Debtor Phoenix Lending Inc (RE: related document(s) 1 , Voluntary Petition (Chapter 7)). (Nguyen, Vi) (Entered: 02/18/2009)
02/13/2009 7 Corporate Ownership Statement Filed by Debtor Phoenix Lending Inc (RE: related document(s) 1 , Voluntary Petition (Chapter 7)). (Nguyen, Vi) (Entered: 02/18/2009)
Demo.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

The bankruptcy filing can be read here:

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/phoenix1.pdf

That's a short but very hefty list of creditors.

The owner of Phoenix Lending has also been posting as GD Capital on this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3931
Demo.
roc entertainment

Demosthenes thank you for that posting ,
Now as for the one above me that has threatened my companies good name I applaud you for your childish behavior , seems to me like you just don't like the truth being told about you , so TRY and bash my company and product line which by the way is sold all over the USA and Canada and internationaly.

All I have done on this blog or any others I may have wrote about you is to tell the truth and by the way I have never worked for you and would never even consider working for a company like yours so don't know where you got the idea that you fired me.

The reason I have a bad taste in my mouth for your company Angels Wealth lenders or what ever you chose to call yourselves is because of the Lies that Angel herself told me while I was working with her to raise money for my company , she out and out lied to me , by the way once I got away from her and her group of asscoiates I was able to raise capital on my own.

Now you want to know even more , I know that Angel and her group are now being investigated by the proper authorties.

Your website states that Jayson Lopez who own Knight Realestate which when you check with the Florida Corporations and Realestate board that company has been dissolved for quite sometime. He told me when I decided to become a client of yours that he had funded a 50 million dollar deal which I found out latter to be totaly false.
Below is a quote from your website

( He is President of The Knight Mortgage Experts and President of Knight Experts Realty, a medium sized Residential and Commercial Real Estate.)

You also claim that you have closed deals from 10 million to 500 million yearly LOL this is a JOKE.. You also told me that you were a multi millionaire which it's funny when I contacted my attorney in your area they never even heard of you , up until now. Which I believe works in my favor, and like I said before I have names and numbers of individuals and there companies that are just waitting until you are stopped from what you are trying to do.

They dislike you as much as I do.

That's all I got to say.

I know you will respond to this with even more lies I just feel as if your cover needs to be blown.

This is the last post I will post , I have much better things to do I just needed to express my thoughts into words.
R
homiemcdomie

Post by homiemcdomie »

Ah Snap,

I know dude didn't just say something about black males. Why you going to put your boy down man? Who is this Roc that thinks he's a jock? Ya musta peed him off good because he puts younz down like a mugster. This guy posts blogs all over the internet like a stalker "hide your mommas babies" because this dude name roc is coo coo mc doo koo. Now, say something about me you freak and I'll show these peeps how we handle punk azz people like you.

Peace out everyone else..

Homeboy
webhick

Post by webhick »

FYI, homiemcdomie posts from the same IP as bunchbrokers.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
homiemcdomie

Post by homiemcdomie »

YoYoYO,

What's up snoopdoggedydogdog...who the smell do you think you are Inspector gadget or someone...me and my boyz are in a group together...you got a problem with that...let me know so i can snap you to reality. Why does your ping come from a pet store? your probly that freakazoid....ROC and roll,,,,,,,ya'll aint so cool.

PEACE OUT ALL,

HOMEBOY
webhick

Post by webhick »

homiemcdomie wrote:YoYoYO,

What's up snoopdoggedydogdog...who the smell do you think you are Inspector gadget or someone...me and my boyz are in a group together...you got a problem with that...let me know so i can snap you to reality. Why does your ping come from a pet store? your probly that freakazoid....ROC and roll,,,,,,,ya'll aint so cool.

PEACE OUT ALL,

HOMEBOY
:roll: Throwing out wild, unfounded accusations and spewing bravado only decreases your credibility here.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

webhick wrote:Throwing out wild, unfounded accusations and spewing bravado only decreases your credibility here.
It appears that all the glue sniffing has eliminated its ability to care.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
FlyHigh

Post by FlyHigh »

Angels Wealth Lenders is a big SCAM and these people are full of sh*t. They REQUIRED people to pay about $20K to prepare the business plan, PPM, press releases, etc before funding occurs. This move is just a way for them to take people money upfront. I know of several people who have paid but ended up didn't get any money. Check out this link. Angel Bischak, the CEO, is not who she claimed to be. They operate exactly like Phoenix Lending (now bankrupt). Please, please, please don't work with this company. They are a SCAM.

http://www.mortgagegrapevine.com/thread/?thread=541925