amkel holdings

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
mutu

amkel holdings

Post by mutu »

has anyone heard of amkel holdings? was offered irrevocable bank guarantee to fund an investment. they require an upfront fee which would be held in escrow till the BG is issued and a line of credit is in place? the guy's name is patrick danison and they have a rep office in canada square, canary wharf.
pkinkaide

Re: amkel holdings

Post by pkinkaide »

Do they have any relationship with Fortitude Investing? Do your due diligence very toroughly particularly in getting "independent" references.
MoscowObserver

Re: amkel holdings

Post by MoscowObserver »

Patrick danison ripped me off. He is a convicted fraudster and bankrupt.

Take a look at this:
http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/ddir/d ... 1218859301

He has been struck off as a director until 2021 and has just finisshed his personal bankruptcy some 6 months ago. My friend that knows off him tells me there is a European Arrest Warrant out for him.

Stay WELL clear

Hope that helps.

Petra Osswelled