Provider of MTN

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
hsramirez

Provider of MTN

Post by hsramirez »

Has anyone had any dealings with a company called: ATLAS TREASURY DEPARTMENT(SWITZERLAND)AG WHO'S PRESIDENT IS: NIKOLAOS P KANGELARIS
kambisios

Re: Provider of MTN

Post by kambisios »

yes, what would you like to know?
hsramirez

Post by hsramirez »

The experience that you had with them........good or bad. are they just another scam
artist. Did they ask you to deposit funds into a joint account with them and give them
the authority to withdraw funds without your signature. This is actually in one of their
legal agreements.............just sounds nuts.............
kambisios

Post by kambisios »

Go with your instincts..from the way you sound, you have already made an opinion that it does not sound right. How many investment opportunities smell fishy and turn out to be legit? None or too few to mention. Good luck and let me know how things go or if I can be of more help.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Near as I can tell, Skipper, it says:

Company Name: ATLAS TREASURY DEPARTMENT (Switzerland) AG in liquidation. The company is dissolved with resolution of the General Assembly of 29.05.2007. Seperated persons and extinct(?) signatures:

Kangelaris, Nikolaos Petros - Greek and citizen, in New York (US), president, with single signature; Caputo, Enzo of Zurich, in Zurich, member with joint signature of two (okay, it's been over 20 years since I seriously studied German but I'm pretty sure that "Kollektivunterschrift" means "joint signature").

Then it makes a reference to "Registered persons again or mutating(?)" (I think the translation is "changing" or "transforming" again I'm greatful to whatever synaptic event allowed me to get this far): Reinhold Vorburger of St. Margrethen in Cham (no idea), liquidator, with single signature.

It ends with "Thus, Member of the Board Of Directors with joint signature."

As to the second part:
The shareholder's reports were given at the last known-address via written letter, acknoweldgement of reciept by publication of telegraph(no idea what that means precisely). With the resolution of 18.02.2008 the general assembly has no concerns of the dissolution of the company as of 29.05.2007.
And then it repeats whose signatures are pertinent, who has Kollektivunterschrift and who does not, etc.

That'll be Q20 please.

So if I read this right, Kangelaris and Caputo no longer have signatory power as their company has been kicked out from under them by Herr Reinhold Vorburger, residing or working out of St. Margrethen in Cham (no idea where the hell that is) who liquidated the whole mess with a stroke of the pen.

Your mileage may vary.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros