Darlene Bishop Paradize Funding

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Darlene Bishop Paradize Funding

Post by wserra »

A couple of days before scheduled jury selection - late enough that she will not necessarily receive the downward adjustment for acceptance of responsibility - Bishop informed the Court that she wished to plead guilty. On January 9, 2013, she did. As part of the guilty plea, she agreed to forfeit almost $600K - a good part of which the govt may actually collect, due to the forfeiture of her expensive home in Odessa, TX.

Sentencing set for May 29.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
snakeman

Post by snakeman »

Darlene Bishop deserves more then what she is getting right now.She really deserves a life in prison because she scammed so many innocent out of so much money.

[! comments redacted - ND -
Your personal opinions aside, leave her children and others personal lives out of your diatribes. Your comments are only barely within the tolerable range, your comments on her family are NOT!]

I hope more charges come out of all of this and she loses everything and she has to be stuck behind bars for the rest of her life
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

wserra wrote:A couple of days before scheduled jury selection - late enough that she will not necessarily receive the downward adjustment for acceptance of responsibility - Bishop informed the Court that she wished to plead guilty. On January 9, 2013, she did. As part of the guilty plea, she agreed to forfeit almost $600K - a good part of which the govt may actually collect, due to the forfeiture of her expensive home in Odessa, TX.

Sentencing set for May 29.
Has she been sentenced?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wserra

Post by wserra »

Burnaby49 wrote:Has she been sentenced?
Adjourned to July 25, 2013. Bishop has apparently been indicted separately in connection with Dresdner Financial and is attempting to wrap everything up at once.
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Anything more specific on what is happening/happened with the Dresdener people besides Darlene?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I got curious since we hadn't heard anything new in awhile on Darlene. I can not find a court sentence though she pled guilty to wire fraud on Aug. 6 but I did find this:

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/admin/2013/34-70252.pdf
The Securities and Exchange Commission (“Commission”) deems it appropriate and in the public interest that public administrative proceedings be, and hereby are, instituted pursuant to Section 15(b) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (“Exchange Act”) against Darlene A. Bishop (“Respondent” or “Bishop”).
http://www.sec.gov/alj/aljorders/2013/ap-895.pdf
The Securities and Exchange Commission issued an Order Instituting Administrative
Proceedings (OIP) on August 23, 2013. The OIP alleges that on August 6, 2013, Darlene A. Bishop (Bishop) pled guilty to one count of aiding and abetting wire fraud in violation of Title
18 United State Code, Section 1343 in United States v. Bishop, No.13-cr-00239 (W.D. Tex.), and that on August 1, 2013, Bishop consented to a judgment enjoining her from future violations of Sections 5(a), 5(c), and 17(a) of the Securities Act of 1933 and Sections 10(b) and 15(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (Exchange Act) and Exchange Act Rule 10b-5 in SEC v. Lunn, No. 12-cv-02767 (D. Colo.).
http://www.sec.gov/alj/aljorders/2013/ap-960.pdf
On September 20, 2013, I postponed the hearing and scheduled a telephonic prehearing conference for October 16, 2013. Yesterday, the parties e-mailed my Office a Joint Motion for Stay Pending Commission Consideration of Offer of Settlement and Brief in Support (Joint Motion) representing that Bishop has signed an Offer of Settlement that the Division will submit to the Office of the Secretary when it receives the originals
So apparently she was scheduled to go before the SEC and it had been postponed pending an offer of settlement. Now they have an offer in the works so it has been postponed again.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
wserra

Post by wserra »

Bishop has acquired a new indictment (information, actually), also in TXWD, charging a separate wire fraud. 13cr239. She waived indictment and pleaded guilty. Both cases are scheduled for sentencing December 12, 2013.
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'd say, advisedly, she has been a busy girl, particularly for one who was saying so loudly that she hadn't done anything wrong. I think things may well have gone a great deal better for her for having done so rather than going the other route, as she could have faced a much more hostile future. I will hope that this all resolves leaving her in a much better place than she could have been otherwise, and that she herself is now much better.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
justice035

Post by justice035 »

Darlene has finally been sentenced for her crimes. Sad to hear that she ruined so many lives
wserra

Post by wserra »

Seventy months on each of the two cases, concurrent; three years supervised release; $5M in restitution.

Good luck on that restitution, other than what's already been forfeited.
- David Hume