ATM LEASEBACK SCHEMES-- any insight?

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: ATM LEASEBACK SCHEMES-- any insight?

Post by webhick »

Yeah. CNB is still in mediation. But then there's more lawsuits against CNB.

I don't know. I don't think I'd feel right about joining a suit when there's a Receiver already doing the heavy lifting on pretty much the same thing. Since the Receiver (and his lawyers) now have to work with more and more lawyers, his billings will go up, which means that the piece of the pie that the victims can get from his work will be smaller than if those lawsuits didn't exist.

The Receiver keeps reporting to the court that his site is effective. Maybe it is, but by whose standards? I keep hearing from victims that my blog is their primary source of information because his site site sucks. His FAQ page is out-of-date, jumbled together and the last question isn't even answered. He uses off-site forms for his questionnaires. He uploads court documents sporadically. Most of that can be fixed with free plugins which also take a lot of the work out of it. I also don't understand why he can't have plain English updates. Not many read the court documents, so a lot of people just need a quick summary to feel like they're informed. Zeek Rewards Receivership site does it.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I agree with you on the site, it is just flat out awful. I went there a couple of times looking for information, couldn't find anything useful and gave up, and what I did eventually find was of no real use, and I thought quite dated.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Found it! Joel's wife ran the LA division of the Cystic Fibrosis charity. That implies that she made decent-to-good money of her own.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

webhick wrote: I don't know. I don't think I'd feel right about joining a suit when there's a Receiver already doing the heavy lifting on pretty much the same thing. Since the Receiver (and his lawyers) now have to work with more and more lawyers, his billings will go up, which means that the piece of the pie that the victims can get from his work will be smaller than if those lawsuits didn't exist.
Is their a reason why these suits are not halted by a court order when the receiver was appointed? Almost always there is a clause to the appointment that puts any other litigation on hold until the receivership completes restitution.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I just checked, they are in the order enjoined from suing on behalf of themselves outside the receivership...
Case 2:14-cv-07249-SJO-FFM Document 42 Filed 10/29/14 Page 12 of 15 Page ID #:866 12 wrote:IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that, except by leave of this Court, during the
pendency of this receivership, all clients, investors, trust beneficiaries, note holders,
creditors, claimants, lessors and all other persons or entities seeking relief of any
kind, in law or in equity, from Defendant Nationwide Automated Systems, Inc., or its
subsidiaries or affiliates, and all persons acting on behalf of any such investor, trust
beneficiary, note holder, creditor, claimant, lessor, consultant group or other person,
including sheriffs, marshals, servants, agents, employees and attorneys, are hereby
restrained and enjoined from, directly or indirectly, with respect to these persons and
entities:

A. commencing, prosecuting, continuing or enforcing any suit or
proceeding (other than the present action by the SEC or any other action
by the government) against any of them;

B. using self-help or executing or issuing or causing the execution or
issuance of any court attachment, subpoena, replevin, execution or other
process for the purpose of impounding or taking possession of or
interfering with or creating or enforcing a lien upon any property or
property interests owned by or in the possession of Defendant
Nationwide Automated Systems, Inc.,

and

C. doing any act or thing whatsoever to interfere with taking control,
possession or management by the receiver appointed hereunder of the
property and assets owned, controlled or managed by or in the
possession of Defendant Nationwide Automated Systems, Inc., or in any
way to interfere with or harass the receiver or his or her attorneys,
accountants, employees, or agents or to interfere in any manner with the
discharge of the receiver’s duties and responsibilities hereunder.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
webhick

Post by webhick »

This one in particular seems damning.
to interfere in any manner with the discharge of the receiver’s duties and responsibilities hereunder.
Except that the mediation seems to include all the suits at the same time, which I guess means that it's not interfering?

Most of the class actions are against Fitwilliam and CNB. I did have one case that sued Ed & Joel, Fitzwilliam, and Saleh. It was voluntarily dismissed.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

It's been a while, but I just noticed that Ed Wishner was released from prison on 3/30/2020. He is listed as being 81 years old.

Joel Gillis is scheduled for release on 7/4/2024. He is currently 79 years old.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Ed was sentenced to 108 months (9 years) back in 2015. He was released roughly 4 years early.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Wonder if he learned hi lesson, or learned some new ones?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:22 am Wonder if he learned hi lesson, or learned some new ones?
I am just hoping that he has other issues pressing that will keep his mind off from returning to his old ways. As webhick has documented on her blogsite, Ed seemed to be a serial abettor for scams. I am thinking that health issues contributed to the early release; I am not familar with the formula for "time-off-for-good-behavior", but approximately 50% off your sentence seems to be too generous.

notorial dissent

IIRC, Ed had some serious health issues to start with and I 'm too lazy to look back through the thread to see what, but I seem to remember them being mentioned at sentencing. The rest as I recall is true as well. I would like to think people can change, but come to it, I doubt it in Ed's case though, he never struck me as learn from past mistakes type, always one last big score.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

The Observer wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:16 pm Ed was sentenced to 108 months (9 years) back in 2015. He was released roughly 4 years early.
Since you have to serve at least 85% of your sentence in the federal prison system, about the only way you can get out early is either having your sentence commuted or by winning "compassionate release," which typically occurs when you have a really nasty terminal condition and the government can save some money by letting somebody else pay your medical bills. So he could well be at death's door.
Last edited by JohnPCapitalist on Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I had presumed that as well.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Bureau of Prisons is reflecting that Joel Gillis is now under assignment to their Residential Re-entry Management office in Long Beach, CA. RRM is a fancy way of saying "halfway-house." I am presuming that because of the current COVID-19 situation, the feds made the determination that it was better if Joel was not sitting in the pen when the virus surged through there. This doesn't mean that Gillis is actually in Long Beach, the address is for the central office that is responsible for overseeing the inmates who are placed in a variety of contractor homes under that office's supervision.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

BOP is reporting a release date for Joel Gillis:

Name: JOEL BARRY GILLIS
Register Number: 68556-112
Race: White
Sex: Male
Release Date: 07/04/2024
Located At: RRM Long Beach

Apparently he is finishing his sentence outside of prison. Kinda suprised that Joel has survived up to this point.

webhick

Post by webhick »

It would not shock me if he was running some kind of cigarette and ramen ponzi scheme in there.