ATM LEASEBACK SCHEMES-- any insight?

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: ATM LEASEBACK SCHEMES-- any insight?

Postby webhick » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:54 pm

Yeah. CNB is still in mediation. But then there's more lawsuits against CNB.

I don't know. I don't think I'd feel right about joining a suit when there's a Receiver already doing the heavy lifting on pretty much the same thing. Since the Receiver (and his lawyers) now have to work with more and more lawyers, his billings will go up, which means that the piece of the pie that the victims can get from his work will be smaller than if those lawsuits didn't exist.

The Receiver keeps reporting to the court that his site is effective. Maybe it is, but by whose standards? I keep hearing from victims that my blog is their primary source of information because his site site sucks. His FAQ page is out-of-date, jumbled together and the last question isn't even answered. He uses off-site forms for his questionnaires. He uploads court documents sporadically. Most of that can be fixed with free plugins which also take a lot of the work out of it. I also don't understand why he can't have plain English updates. Not many read the court documents, so a lot of people just need a quick summary to feel like they're informed. Zeek Rewards Receivership site does it.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Postby notorial dissent » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:36 am

I agree with you on the site, it is just flat out awful. I went there a couple of times looking for information, couldn't find anything useful and gave up, and what I did eventually find was of no real use, and I thought quite dated.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Postby webhick » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:14 am

Found it! Joel's wife ran the LA division of the Cystic Fibrosis charity. That implies that she made decent-to-good money of her own.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie

Return to “THE DILIGIZER BOARD -- Securities Fraud -- Due Diligence in Finance”