Lewis (Lew) Malouf

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
shawn1067

Lewis (Lew) Malouf

Post by shawn1067 »

Good day. I am seeking any information available on Lewis (Lew) Malouf. I have already read the articles from the NY Times outlining his involvement in the Bayou debacle. Does anyone have any personal experiences with this party???
shawn1067

Re: Lewis (Lew) Malouf

Post by shawn1067 »

Our client entered into a contracted buy/sell agreement with Lewis (Lew) Malouf 2 months ago. The agreement was signed between Lewis Malouf and the client. To be clear we did not make the selection or decision to send it to Lewis Malouf. That decision was made for us and without full disclosure. The client did all that was instructed of him and delivered the appropriate asset. Lewis Malouf confirmed that the contract had begun and that money was being earned. For the next 5 plus weeks Malouf issued emails with specifics about the successful transaction as well as profits. There are no less than 100 emails attesting to that. Everyone followed by another excuse as to why no money was being paid. Not one dollar was paid!!!!!!! Yesterday, April 6th Malouf issued a cancellation of the contract, via email. This email was comprised of 2 paragraphs. The first summarized how it was his intent on sueing the bank holding the profits. The second paragraph complained how he was tired of taking heat for his non-performance as well as offering up the fact that the bonds were never hypothecated. What!!!!!! If the bonds were never hypothecated, how was a credit line drawn to facilitate this deal?? I may not have the highest IQ in the world but isnt that a contradiction?? Which is it, did the deal successfully transact or not??? Either way, the ending result is the same. Non-performance. I can conclude but 2 things. Either the money was earned and Malouf is keeping it, reagrdless of contractual obligations, or the deal never performed and his statements for weeks were not true. I do invite Lewis Malouf or any party with pertinent information about this to participate. On another note for anyone considering a future with Lewis Malouf, THINK AGAIN!!!!
P.I.

Post by P.I. »

Did you ever get a solution to your problem? Did Lew's group return the CMOs to your client?

P.I.
P.I.

Post by P.I. »

Let me ask again, any more information about Malouf?
shawn1067

Post by shawn1067 »

Client got bonds back last week. There was never a credit line drawn. Nothing but lies for months. Do not get involved with this guy!!!!
P.I.

Post by P.I. »

So, he is not a thief. He just did not succeed in one of your transactions. Do you really believe Kobe Bryan scores everytime he throws the ball aiming at the basket? And, may I remind you, Kobe is one of the best in the world!

In other words, if you had any experience, you should know that once in a while stuff does not work-out as planned.

At least your client got his CMOs back. The same cannot be said about other "brokers".

Maybe next time you will hit the jack-pot and make a ton of money.

Good luck Shawn!

P.I.
shawn1067

Post by shawn1067 »

I do not fault people for trying, however I do for lying. Malouf, said in coutless emails that it was transacting, there was a credit line, and that the client was earning. None if this was true!! Furthermore he gave additional excuses as to why the client wasnt receiving the profits that were already earned. These were not misunderstandings, but were statements of facts by Lewis Malouf. He is dishonest!!!