International Admiralty Claim

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
Tamagas

International Admiralty Claim

Post by Tamagas »

I received a bunch of documents from a person that I am suing for fraud, But the Court where this trial is taking place is different from where this Claim come from. How this International Claim is use by fraudster to avoid justice how can I counterattack
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: International Admiralty Claim

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Tamagas wrote:I received a bunch of documents from a person that I am suing for fraud, But the Court where this trial is taking place is different from where this Claim come from. How this International Claim is use by fraudster to avoid justice how can I counterattack
First of all, welcome to Quatloos, Tamagas.

Now, as to your question, you need to explain a lot more about where these documents come from, and about the facts of your dispute. If the title of your post is any clue, this "bunch of documents" may be a bunch of candidates for the recycling bin; but with what you've said I can't tell for sure.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Tamagas

Post by Tamagas »

Thanks for the welcome
Well the bunch of documents were sent to about 20 people, and that is what about the Admiralty law is, this person with some inside information because he was part of a Company, is using that information which is partial information, accusing his partners of fraud, etc. and if you do not reply to those charges in 21 days (about 200 specific charges), then you will be declared guilty by default. and be assess fines that double every day, this is the "Admiralty Law" I wonder if this law is a real Law or it is something just to intimidate people they use a Notary from California and a US registered mail number (which look like a court case number)
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Tamagas wrote:if you do not reply to those charges in 21 days (about 200 specific charges), then you will be declared guilty by default. and be assess fines that double every day, this is the "Admiralty Law"
As Pottapaug says, we can't really comment more precisely without seeing the docs. Still, the odds of that being anything other than abject BS are slim to none.

They're idiots trying to intimidate you.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Tamagas

Post by Tamagas »

Well the thing is that this fraudsters have been mentioned several time in quatloos, I wonder why he he have so many charges against me, and he do not present those charges in a court, maybe he is trying to settle with me out of the Court because as I mention I am pressing charges against him in a Real Court, well one of the charges that I also have against him is that he claimed that he owns a public company whose shares were value at 1 usd per share, now I found out that what he have is an offshore whose face value is .15 cents per share
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Tamagas wrote:... assess fines that double every day...
Nope, not legitimate. I would have thought that the wheat and chessboard problem would be known even to "sovereigns". I think someone's classical education is lacking.

Some real courts use escalating fines, but "doubling"?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Tamagas wrote:Well the thing is that this fraudsters have been mentioned several time in quatloos
May I suggest you name names? If possible, it would be helpful if you could scan and upload the "court" documents, for our amusement. (Of course, if you believe that it might be a real copyright violation to copy the documents from the fake court, then it would be better not to.)
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Tamagas wrote:Thanks for the welcome
Well the bunch of documents were sent to about 20 people, and that is what about the Admiralty law is, this person with some inside information because he was part of a Company, is using that information which is partial information, accusing his partners of fraud, etc. and if you do not reply to those charges in 21 days (about 200 specific charges), then you will be declared guilty by default. and be assess fines that double every day, this is the "Admiralty Law" I wonder if this law is a real Law or it is something just to intimidate people they use a Notary from California and a US registered mail number (which look like a court case number)
Thanks for the response; but as others have said, we'd need to see more to fully respond. Based on this, though, I can't see how any admiralty jurisdiction attaches to your case. A lot of the wackos who comment here (or are commented upon here) have this bizarre hypothesis that admiralty law covers many areas which have nothing to do with the oceans or anything in, on or over them (a gold-fringed flag in a courtroom being a giveaway). Don't ask me to explain this delusion further -- the premises are too bizarre for words). As for the business about replying within 21 days or 1) being found guilty by default and 2) being assessed escalating fines is a blatant sign that this pile of documents is unadulterated BS. In the real legal world, nonresponse to a complaint means, at worst, that the plaintiff can go into court and request that a default judgment be entered against you. Only after judgment can damages -- not fines -- be assessed against you; and they do not double every day.

Rest easy, though, at least as far as this complaint is concerned. You are absolutely correct in guessing that this clown is trying to intimidate you; he's doing so by throwing a lot of mock-legal documents at you and hoping that you will run cringing to his doorstep, checkbook in hand. My response to these documents would be to run them through my shredder, mail them back to the sender, and invite him to swallow everything and then blow everything out somewhere.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Tamagas

Post by Tamagas »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
Tamagas wrote:Well the thing is that this fraudsters have been mentioned several time in quatloos
May I suggest you name names? If possible, it would be helpful if you could scan and upload the "court" documents, for our amusement. (Of course, if you believe that it might be a real copyright violation to copy the documents from the fake court, then it would be better not to.)
Well the Idea is to expose this fraudsters I guess, because I was unaware that this people were part of the Hollywood stars on Quatloos and now thanks to it i can corroborate that. I am going to look for some pages of it and upload them!
Tamagas

Post by Tamagas »

Well, I found something that may be relevant to this forum:
Article III
Section 1.
The judicial power of the United States, shall be vested in one Supreme Court, and in such inferior courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The judges, both of the supreme and inferior courts, shall hold their offices during good behaviour, and shall, at stated times, receive for their services, a compensation, which shall not be diminished during their continuance in office.

Section 2.
The judicial power shall extend to all cases, in law and equity, arising under this Constitution, the laws of the United States, and treaties made, or which shall be made, under their authority;--to all cases affecting ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls;--to all cases of admiralty and maritime jurisdiction;--to controversies to which the United States shall be a party;--to controversies between two or more states;--between a state and citizens of another state;--between citizens of different states;--between citizens of the same state claiming lands under grants of different states, and between a state, or the citizens thereof, and foreign states, citizens or subjects.

In all cases affecting ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls, and those in which a state shall be party, the Supreme Court shall have original jurisdiction. In all the other cases before mentioned, the Supreme Court shall have appellate jurisdiction, both as to law and fact, with such exceptions, and under such regulations as the Congress shall make.

The trial of all crimes, except in cases of impeachment, shall be by jury; and such trial shall be held in the state where the said crimes shall have been committed; but when not committed within any state, the trial shall be at such place or places as the Congress may by law have directed.

Section 3.
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.
Tamagas

Post by Tamagas »

So far As I understand when you want to Initiate a Case, you do it by:

A civil action is commenced by filing a complaint with the court.

And that is what this fraudster want to avoid at all cost: Disclosing to a court who they are and what they do for a living.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

It sounds like this person is a crank who is harassing and threatening you but does not actually have a case. I know how annoying this can be - it has happened to me. Consider calling your local police department, and perhaps obtain a restraining order. If you can afford to consult an attorney, do that. Even 20 minutes on the phone with an attorney may tell you everything you need to do to sleep better at night. If the person harassing you doesn't want their behavior to be known to law enforcement, expose them.
Tamagas

Post by Tamagas »

I have some doubts regarding the difference of Admiralty Law and the United Nations Law of the Sea
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

One thing that hasn't been made clear (to me) is HOW is this case related to navigable water?? That is a sine qua non for admiralty jurisdiction or the application of admiralty law. An admiralty case must be brought in a federal district court. If the facts of the case didn't involve a body of water, point that fact out and the court should dismiss the admiralty case.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Or more to the point, the tinfoil hat brigade who think it does matter.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Tamagas

Post by Tamagas »

Hello There! It seems to me that this scam es becoming popular see below what I found while navigating open sea!!!

[notice of international commercial claim within the admiralty administrative rem
Our bank has recieved 2 of these notices and are quite puzzled as to their meaning. are these legitimate documents and if so exactly what are they requesting. the document title is ''notice of international commercial claim withing the admiralty administraive remedy. it goes on to site maritime law and talks about bad faith. this person they represent is a customer of ours. we are wondering if this is some type of debt elimination scam. any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Answer:
Re: notice of international commercial claim within the admiralty administrative
Sure sounds like a debt elimination scam. If this was sent to a bank, I would contact the FBI.
Daniel Press
Chung & Press, P.C.
6718 Whittier Ave., Suite 200
Mclean, VA 22101]
notorial dissent

To start, I'd report the pretend lawyers to the local bar and DA for UPL or incompetence whichever is more correct.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Tamagas

Post by Tamagas »

Hello there! Here are some updates, As you are well aware there is a movement of "World Citizens" Second passport, all together related to Offshore accounts, One of this guys happens to open a Corporation in a latin american Country, the problem is that this person used a "Principality of Hutt River Passport" could a person use a passport that has not been stamped at the port of entrance, and use it to identify himself, could this be considered false identity, fraud or else? Does this principality has proper representation to issue valid traveling passports?
littleroundman

Post by littleroundman »

You HAVE to be kidding me.

The so called "Hutt River Province" was set up by Australias' version of a secessionist, one Leonard George Casley in 1969 Wikipedia Entry

Casley "seceded" from from Western Australia in, in protest at a Australian Wheat Board decision WRT wheat production quotas allocated to his family farm, which he renamed "Hutt River Province" and styling himself "His Majesty Prince Leonard I of Hutt"

The so called "passport" isn't worth the paper it's printed on.
notorial dissent

Tamagas, the “"World Citizens" Second passport”, is to put it succinctly, a CROCK!!!! Their is no such things a "World Citizen", unless it is someone who officially DOESN’T have a country and can’t gain access to any country anywhere.

If you are really interested, you can go to wiki and look up list of micronations for a more complete list and a good giggle.

For amusements sake they are entertaining, but not for anything else. Anyone offering something like this I would go the opposite direction as quickly as possible.