Wendell Henderson

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
hemantaq

Wendell Henderson

Post by hemantaq »

Has anyone had any dealing with Wendell Henderson? www.wendellhenderson.com?
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Wendell Henderson

Post by JamesVincent »

It seems kinda funny that one the top returns on a Google search of the name is this doc.

http://wendellhenderson.com/Documents/C ... eement.doc

Is this a normal disclaimer?

"DISCLAIMER: We are NOT a United States Securities Dealer or Broker or U.S. Investment Adviser. We make no warranties or representations as to the buyer, seller or transaction. All due diligence is the responsibility of the inquirer. Information contained within this website is not intended to be, and must not be construed to be in any form or manner as a solicitation of investment funds or for any purpose, in any form or content or a securities offering under USA law. We do not provide securities or securities-related advice. The views and opinions expressed are provided for general information only, and do not constitute specific tax, legal, or investment advice to, or recommendations for, any person. We suggest that you consult your financial or tax advisor, accountant, or attorney with regard to your specific situation. This website including any attachments hereto is a response to a formal request of information only. Upon receipt of any information the Recipient hereby acknowledges this disclaimer. By viewing this website you agree, acknowledge and accept that you must not reengineer, make direct contact, nor take any action based on this any message or any information herein without prior written permit of authorized persons. We, in no way, make direct lending transactions to the general public, nor influence funding procedures, in no way, to the general public. "

Website looked nice until you get down to Project Finance and then it turned south. And I kinda find it weird that if you look up the name on Google, the website link is labeled as xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

JamesVincent wrote:It seems kinda funny that one the top returns on a Google search of the name is this doc.

http://wendellhenderson.com/Documents/C ... eement.doc

Is this a normal disclaimer?
As a rule you see this just before someone starts to set you up for some kind of scam.

Rather in the realm of some one coming out and saying this is not a ponzi scam, this is not an illegal chain letter, etc, which pretty much always means it is.

The fact that it identifies itself as either "The Emerging Markets Investment Club" or TEMIC Ventures Inc, should be another warning. They call themselves a club and are a "global business financing organization", I don't think so, run don't walk to the nearest egress.

I will go out on a limb and say that they aren't registered in any way shape or form with any of WA state's legal offices, and that they aren't licensed to do any kind of securities work, which means they are a scam.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

They say in their disclaimer "We are NOT a United States Securities Dealer or Broker or U.S. Investment Adviser. We make no warranties or representations as to the buyer, seller or transaction."

And you were correct. The phone number isnt under the yellow pages but is listed as being in Seattle and WA has no records of the name in a business license search.

notorial dissent

JamesVincent wrote:They say in their disclaimer "We are NOT a United States Securities Dealer or Broker or U.S. Investment Adviser. We make no warranties or representations as to the buyer, seller or transaction."

And you were correct. The phone number isnt under the yellow pages but is listed as being in Seattle and WA has no records of the name in a business license search.
That little disclaimer????? alone sets off so many alarm bells it isn’t even funny.

ANY, and I mean ANY company that advertises in the US or any state in the US, and particularly that has a US / and a WA state business address, is REQUIRED by both Federal as well as State securities law to be registered both with the Feds, and with that state as well. That little disclaimer is the first dead giveaway to the fraud.

There is no weasel wording that they can come up with that won’t subject them to the licensing and registration acts.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
hemantaq

Post by hemantaq »

Hi Guys,

Thank you all for your professional and accurate response. Keep up the good work folks...Can anyone suggest a bonafide investment company that invests equity in renewable energy, recycling projects etc?
notorial dissent

Call a licensed broker, they will be more than happy to give you far more information that you could possible want or use.
mrboffo

Post by mrboffo »

I see from the comments that none of you know anything about the SECURITIES LAWS and their requirements. Please light a candle before stubbing a toe in the dark.
notorial dissent

Aside from the fact that you are so very very wrong, would care to elucidate your ignorance???

We haven't had a good chuckle in a while.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

notorial dissent wrote:Aside from the fact that you are so very very wrong, would care to elucidate your ignorance???

We haven't had a good chuckle in a while.
IDK Notorial, kinda hard to get any better since this thread was about Wendell Henderson, who no longer has a website. That right there makes it funny.

notorial dissent

True, true, I just wanted to know why mrbuffoon thought no one on this board knew anything about securities laws and requirements. I'd had a long day, and needed a good chuckle.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

mrboffo wrote:I see from the comments that none of you know anything about the SECURITIES LAWS and their requirements. Please light a candle before stubbing a toe in the dark.
I have no evidence that you know anything about securities laws, either; and in fact, the fact that you make the bare, unsupported assertion that you made, on a site full of legal and financial professionals (for example, I was once a lawyer, and have spent 15 years in the financial services industry), is evidence that you know much less than you like to believe, and need to "light your own candle" before making a fool of yourself, here or elsewhere.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

I think Wes made his wrap-up nicely.