Naum Voloshin

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
RogerJacoby

Naum Voloshin

Post by RogerJacoby »

Naum Voloshin presents himself as a penny stock broker, and claims to manage a hedge fund. I do not see how these two are typical bed fellows. I suppose it depends on the hedge fund. Does anyone know anything about Naum Voloshin? He seems to have some association with a company called Cavitation and 1 or 2 Kazakhstan resource deals. There is really not much background on this person. I believe he is a registered rep (series 7 or 63). Any experience with him in Southern CA? Anywhere?
Alex S

Re: Naum Voloshin Use Caution

Post by Alex S »

I saw these posts re Naum Voloshin from Los Angeles and the ripoff reports. As I have had some business interactions with him, I thought it would be worthwhile to opine to share the essence of my experiences. I would not recommend Naum Voloshin. He is good at promising, but lacks when it comes to follow through. He operates in the shadows of worthless shell companies and quick money deals that seldom deliver anything other than grief. I wish I could go into details, but I cannot. He is based in Los Angeles and spends a great deal of time in popular watering holes (i.e. Boa, Katana, Sunset Restaurants). He has a strong affinity for young women, Armenian wanna-be thugs, and rented or borrowed sports cars. Check the public records and consult a good lawyer before you team up with Naum Voloshin or his associates. He is judgment-proof.
Rat River Trapper

NYSE Business Conduct Committee Final Order Against Voloshi

Post by Rat River Trapper »

arnoldL

Re: Naum Voloshin Scammer

Post by arnoldL »

Naum Voloshin may have the following affiliations: Alexander Lushtak, Rob VanDuren, Askar Karabayev, Alex Striganov, Sylvia M Scott, Armen Kazarian, Michael Ushakov, Rief Gaydanov, and various wannabe Armenian and Russian thugs and nightclub promoters. Naum is a Russian high school dropout who became a stockbroker and a penny stock promoter. He worked his way into an AIM deal, and pulled in a number of Russian money into Askar Karabayev's real estate projects until Karabayev's utter incompetence and the economy drove the real estate into the ground. Voloshin is promoting several development penny stock deals, and scams families of his girlfriends by getting them to "invest" into his pennystock deals. He is being investigated for various criminal acts in Russia and Kazakhstan, and spends most of his time in Los Angeles. If you meet him, check your pockets. Hope this helps.
ETesenk

Re: Naum Voloshin

Post by ETesenk »

We had a bad experience with Naum Voloshin. Tried to get us to pay for a start up call center to market time-share interests. When we told him we had no interest in the "project", explaining that the meeting was supposed to be to discuss a technology venture, Naum Voloshin became angry, and walked out of the meeting.

Looks like he is trying some SEO/reputation management with various hockey and sites utilizing his name in the url. We found him, though. He is being sued by the SEC, and investigated for medical fraud. That is what we learned from our attorneys.
DUSYA

Re: Naum Voloshin

Post by DUSYA »

DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN!!!! I have know Naum Voloshin since i was a little girl and have been a very close family friend. I use to work for him on and off for 10 years and became very close. I looked up to him and trusted him very much. At different times, I worked for his ex-wife and his mother. My Father and I even went on vacation with his father and step mother.
His betrayal goes way beyond the things that I have read about him on the internet.
What he did to me has ruined my life!!!! My life will never be the same!!
Please DO NOT trust this man in any way!!!! HE IS A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!
I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL!!!!!
DUSYA