Corporate Shells for sale - NOT CHEAP

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Corporate Shells for sale - NOT CHEAP

Post by notorial dissent »

Cheyenne Wyoming used to be known largely for cattle and oil, now it seems to be home to a new "cottage" industry. I think some, if not several, of our previous mentionees in this forum have made use of this apparently very popular service.
little Shell Company on the Plains
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LandofOz

Re: Corporate Shells for sale - NOT CHEAP

Post by LandofOz »

From the article, this has to be the best quote ever:

"In the U.S., (business incorporation) is completely unregulated," says Jason Sharman, a professor at Griffith University in Nathan, Australia, who is preparing a study for the World Bank on corporate formation worldwide. "Somalia has slightly higher standards than Wyoming and Nevada."
Unidyne
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Corporate Shells for sale - NOT CHEAP

Post by Unidyne »

I'm a Nevada resident, and I can assure you that there are people here whose sole business is to form corporations for out of state businesses and wealthy people.

The running joke is that these folks are "in the business business".
Irony: The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.