BGMTN.com and Michael Weiner - PreConstruction Catalysts

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

BGMTN.com and Michael Weiner - PreConstruction Catalysts

Post by Joey Smith »

One of the most obvious prime bank scams in some time, uses all the typical scammer phrases such as:
The Humanitarian Infrastructure Funding Program which we work with was designed in concert with the International Monetary Fund, a Top 4 World Bank, a special Trading platform, and the Program Management. Grouped together, this called the Provider.
REMEMBER, for any person trading in the U.S. or to U.S. persons, they MUST be registered with either the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission, FINRA, and/or their State Securities Commission. If they ain't registered, they ain't real -- pure and simple.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: BGMTN.com and Michael Weiner - PreConstruction Catalysts

Post by notorial dissent »

And don’t you just love the acronym??? I mean HIFP, I mean what more could you ask for? Oh wait, do they have a video to go with it or a really slick website to make you laugh?

Well, the website will make you laugh, and I guess they haven't gotten around to the video yet. How tiresome!!!

Yep, all the MAGIC words and phrases.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.