Confirmed Funds

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
Golakers

Confirmed Funds

Postby Golakers » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Has anyone had dealings with a firm called CONFIRMED FUNDS, out of Rhode Island,USA
they arrange SBLC and other financial instruments........good or bad.

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10646
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Confirmed Funds

Postby notorial dissent » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:12 am

Well, we can start with this: really cheesey website and then go to the real tip off, "FAQ on Leased SBLC", it is kind of a dead giveaway, even if the bad grammar weren't. The only real thing in that whole page is that there is such a thing as a SBLC, the rest is the veriest of bilge. Point of reference, a SBLC or BLC is issued ONLY to an individual or entity, and it can only be used by the party issued to. That being the case the rest just sort of slides down the sewer from there.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

ROMGUY

Re: Confirmed Funds

Postby ROMGUY » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:32 am

We did a couple of transactions with them. So far so good.

User avatar
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)
Posts: 4930
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: In the woods, with a Hudson Bay axe in my hands.

Re: Confirmed Funds

Postby Pottapaug1938 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:57 am

ROMGUY wrote:We did a couple of transactions with them. So far so good.


Proof, please; not anecdotes. Charles Ponzi's sucke -- er. customers, said much the same thing at first.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools

ROMGUY

Re: Confirmed Funds

Postby ROMGUY » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:07 am

You ask me to disclose details to a financial transactions to a stranger, just because he wants proof?

User avatar
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)
Posts: 4930
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: In the woods, with a Hudson Bay axe in my hands.

Re: Confirmed Funds

Postby Pottapaug1938 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:42 am

ROMGUY wrote:You ask me to disclose details to a financial transactions to a stranger, just because he wants proof?


Precisely. You want us to believe that this "Confirmed Funds" thing is a legitimate operation? Tell us why we should believe that. I've worked in the financial services sector for 14 years, and was a lawyer before that; and others on Quatloos have expertise in both fields which exceed mine. I doubt that anyone of us would accept Confirmed Funds as a legitimate operation just on the say-so of an anonymous post which claims "so far, so good" on "a couple of transactions". We've seen too many financial scams which start out exactly the same way.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools

ROMGUY

Re: Confirmed Funds

Postby ROMGUY » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:23 am

Good for you.

I could care less if you do business with them or not. Still, you are just not going to get our financial docs. Sorry.

User avatar
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div
Posts: 3868
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Confirmed Funds

Postby webhick » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 am

ROMGUY is using an anonymizer service.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie

User avatar
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)
Posts: 4930
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: In the woods, with a Hudson Bay axe in my hands.

Re: Confirmed Funds

Postby Pottapaug1938 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:36 am

ROMGUY wrote:Good for you.

I could care less if you do business with them or not. Still, you are just not going to get our financial docs. Sorry.


In other words, you're just another popup faker, like we see on Quatloos from time to time, who shows up suddenly, makes vague affirmative testimonials about some sketchy financial scheme, and expects to be taken seriously. I could care less about seeing your precious "financial documents"; but until you come up with some VERIFIABLE PROOF that Confirmed Funds is a legitimate operations, I will refuse to accept them as such, or believe a single word that you say; or indeed bother responding to any further posts of yours.

The fact that you are using an anonymizer service is further proof that you are not worthy of any respect.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 10646
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Confirmed Funds

Postby notorial dissent » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:31 pm

ROMGUY wrote:You ask me to disclose details to a financial transactions to a stranger, just because he wants proof?

Well, duh!!!! You bought the Brooklyn Bridge, we want to see the deed. It's always more fun to have something at which to point and laugh than just merely pointing and laughing indiscriminately.

webhick wrote:ROMGUY is using an anonymizer service.

Well, color me shocked and surprised. NOT!!!!! Oh!! Dear!!!! Another sock puppet, what ever will we do????? Besides laugh and snicker I mean.

ROMGUY, since the main product they are touting quite simply does not exist, why should I believe anything else they, or you for that matter, are shilling, actually there isn't. So, let's move on to the next effort at unintended humor.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.


Return to “THE DILIGIZER BOARD -- Securities Fraud -- Due Diligence in Finance”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest