GDR Privee / Charles Gregoire de Rothschild

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
soapboxmom
Matriarch of the Networked Soap Sales

GDR Privee / Charles Gregoire de Rothschild

Post by soapboxmom »

Charles Gregoire de Rothschild (allegedly of the famous banking family) head of GDR Privee, Jordan Serlin of Conundrum capital et al are threatening realscam.com for blogging about them. GDR Privee is some kind of investment boutique:

http://charlesgregoirederothschild.com/

http://charlesgregoirederothschild.com/About_Us.html

Conundrum Capital is a forex deal with an incredibly shrinking website:

http://conundrum-capital.com/

A quite charming critic of this outfit dropped by Realscam and those clowns have been giving me absolute hell ever since. They went really far as the posts indicate. I called their bluff and contacted the FBI who of course had no investigation open and had no idea who these ridiculous clowns are. The FBI directed me to complain about them to the FTC.

http://www.realscam.com/f12/charles-gr- ... pital-848/

They have repeatedly threatened me and the site. This gets quite comical as they spin their tales of international intrigue complete with extortion rings and enforcement agencies across the globe:

http://www.realscam.com/f12/charles-gr- ... #post15746

Just who they really are and what they are licensed and registered to do are some good questions.

Soapboxmom
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: GDR Privee / Charles Gregoire de Rothschild / Jordan Ser

Post by notorial dissent »

Disclaimer:
GDR is not a Registered Broker dealer
or member of National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD),
Nor registered with the Security Exchange Commission, or any other exchange worldwide.
This is not a solicitation of any kind pursuant to the Financial Services Act.
I think the above pretty much says it all, and not in a good way.

I found the following in the NY corp registry:

Current Entity Name: GDR PRIVEE, INC.
Initial DOS Filing Date: JULY 24, 2007
County: NEW YORK
Jurisdiction: DELAWARE
Entity Type: FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
Current Entity Status: INACTIVE - Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jan 25, 2012)

Conundrum Capital - no listing in NY

One of the things about NY is that they require a license for just about anything and everything, and I would bet that the regulatory department or whatever they call it in NY has never heard of any of these people. The other thing is that a great number of the things they list require registration with the Fed at the very least, and being NY I am betting even more so with them, particularly the FOREX, and insurance requires a lot of licensing in both directions, regardless of what kind it is.

Besides, what kind of legitimate operation puts up a website to defend itself because someone is saying mean hurtful things about them, unless they are really worried one of their suckers might read it??

I love the international conspiracy angle of the story, not terribly creative and doesn't hold up at all well on even first glance, but at least as creative as some of the stuff Jim Norman up in Canada was doing for a while.

I'd say from all indicators, you've got yourself a collection of winners here, except I would say they were clown college rejects, twere it me.

Oh my, you've now been threatened with the dreaded "we've trademarked our name" super secret weapon and you should now quake and tremble in terror, I guess. And if you don't stop immediately they're going to stamp their feet repeatedly and be really really really upset!!!

I'd generously offer, since Gregg is so very obviously concerned about the financial scam issue, to turn all the information you have, including the fact that de Rothchild doesn't exist, over to the NY Attorney General's financial fraud division, and wait for the resounding sound of crickets to issue forth. I kinda wonder if ICE might be interested in Gregg's activities since I'm fairly sure they would violate his terms of entry, come to it, I kinda wonder if he is even here legally at this point. They're always looking for someone to bust, and I would say Gregg sounds like a primo candidate to me, plus if he is dealing in currency, all kinds of Homeland Security things he could get in trouble over, even if this is all just for foolies. They have no sense of humor at all.

Really high class operation too, uses an email registered out of Yahoo.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Reading the RealScam thread, it's clear that you guys have done a quite thorough job tracking these blustering idiots down. Poking around on a Saturday morning only yields a couple of things you haven't already found.

(1) Robert Strougo is in fact a licensed NY lawyer. He graduated in 1971 from New York Law School, making him at least in his mid-sixties. A WestLaw search finds four reported New York State cases bearing his name during that time, two civil and two criminal. A PACER search finds a half-dozen or so, mostly criminal cases from the 1990s. While this is true of most lawyers, this is not someone who makes a career of litigating.

(2) As my colleague notorial dissent reports, GDR Privee no longer exists. He is quite correct that the activities in which these guys claimed to engage require licenses in NY, which they don't have. And Conundrum Capital's site is "CURRENTLY OFFLINE FOR MAINTENANCE".

(3) A national WestLaw "Executive Affiliation" search for "Charles Gregoire de Rothschild" finds exactly one result:
Executive Information

Principal Name:PIERRE M. COMBALUZIER
Principal Title:MEMBER
Principal Address:4270 S DECATUR STE B6
LAS VEGAS, NV 89103
Principal Name:CHRISTOPHER MIHY
LAS VEGAS, NV 89103
Principal Name:CHARLES GREGOIRE DE ROTHSCHILD
LAS VEGAS, NV 89103

Business Information

Business Name:CASHBAQ POINT EXCHANGE, LLC
"Cashbaq Point Exchange, LLC" "offer Prepaid gift certificate cards, Loyalty prepaid gaming cards Secured debit cards Promotional smart calling cards, Tax refund prepaid advance programs". Or did, until its Nevada license was permanently revoked.

Pretty classy, Charlie.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Well oops!!!! and all that. Sounds like a really stellar collection all in all. What's the appropriate phrase?? tissue of lies??? house of cards??? a whole lot o' hooey??? I guess any and all fit.

Just as a side note, I've heard a lot of things about the Rothschilds over the years, but getting scammed, or threatened or whatever was never one of them, in fact it isn't something I would recommend someone with even a marginal number of brain cells working to contemplate trying.

I haven't gotten ambitious enough to check the genealogies, but I'm not expecting to find anything but the lack of verification.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Thank you kindly all. The clown college flunkies just won't let up. What part of I am going to publish everything you send me, I have already communicated with the FBI about you and I know you are full of dung is confusing to these guys? Heck, this would make a great movie script for that clown Tom Cruise.

The more they harass me, the more embarssing research that gets published. The original poster on the RS thread made identical postings all over the web. Not surprisingly, Goerge Dranichak removed it from Scam and many others followed suit. I just dug in researching. I would bet that original poster was part of the scam operation and got burned by those guys. The stories going back and forth got incredibly wild and an officer of GDR Privee claimed to know the identity and IP addresses of the poster initially.

This will be fun to watch!

:Axe:

Soapboxmom
wserra

Post by wserra »

Oh, and the likely reason why the NY SecState dissolved GDR ("Gregoire de Rothschild"?) Privee:
Filing Number:002929607
Filing Type:STATE TAX WARRANT
Action Type: STATE TAX WARRANT
Filing Office:NEW YORK COUNTY CLERK
60 CENTRE ST., ROOM 161
NEW YORK, NY 10007
Filing County: NEW YORK
Filing Date: 01/07/2012

Debtor Information

Debtor:GDR PRIVEE INC
16 W 45TH ST #2
NEW YORK, NY 10036
Debtor Type: BUSINESS
Debtor Amount:$1,610.00
So these guys let their ticket get pulled over $1610 in state taxes? We are surely talking international financiers here.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

http://www.linkedin.com/company/conundrum-capital-llc
Conundrum Capital LLC

Founded by Jordan Serlin and Charles Grégoire de Rothschild, Conundrum Capital LLC provides systems and Managed Accountnt services to individuals interested in currency trading, specifically Dollar / Euro trading.

We are an introducing broker partner with GAIN Capital, the parent company to FOREX.com UK Ltd.
More fiction, different day. Folks might recall I got to know the folks at Gain Capital quite well when they were contracted for the briefest of time with Oceanside / Broker Jones. I got him dumped by Gain in record time.

Turns out they have no relationship with the Conundrum Capital gang, Jordan Serlin or Charles Gregoire de Rothschild. We can all breathe a sigh of relief as now Gain will not ever do business with these lying, threatening goons in the future either. They didn't know whose these guys were until I filled them in today. No surprise that Conundrum and Jordan Serlin are not registered with the NFA, now is it???

Soapboxmom
notorial dissent

Well, surprise, surprise, surprise, who'd a thunk it, a blatant mis-statement of fact, by two such upstanding and outstanding members of the financial industry.
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Will blunders never cease:
From: GDR Privee Administration [mailto:administration@gdrprivee.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:07 AM
To: soapboxmom@hotmail.com
Subject: GDR Privee postings

Dear Heather,

Kindly take note to the following email that was sent to you in which you did not reply.

Your postings seem to be irrelevant, the object of your website is to get people to read your posts about scams.

GDR has not done any criminal activities, scammed or harmed anyone, though your postings continue to do so.

You are hurting for no reason, the only reason we see in the violence of your attacks could be one thing, this seems to be a racism issue.

We would appreciate the courtesy of a phone call or skype call or would be happy to meet you in person.

Please provide us with a contact number or we can provide you with one.

Respectfully,

Administration

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: "soapboxmom@hotmail.com" <soapboxmom@hotmail.com>
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 6:03 PM
Subject:

Greetings Administrator,

Ms. Heather Dobrott and any owners or officers of http://www.realscam.com

During your posts regarding Mr. de Rothschild and GDR Privee you suggested that you would consider removing the postings if information was provided.

Mr. de Rothschild would consider providing you with information. What assurance can you give us that this sensitive information will not be posted and published on to yours or any other websites?

Mr. de Rothschild is a very private individual and has kept out of the public spotlight for most of his life. With the advent of the internet things have changed rapidly. Anyone can post anything without verification. Contrary to your posting, he has not just appeared out of nowhere and has not done anything as you and others have suggested.

During Mr. de Rothschild's long business career he has never had to deal with an issue such as the one he has been involved with currently. He works directly with CEO's and Presidents of companies, preeminent people worldwide and large public and private institutions. Mr. De Rothschild has never been involved with any matter of wrongdoings, never been accused of anything illegal such as the postings suggest especially given the allegations of fraud, theft or other illegal activities.

Charles Gregoire de Rothschild and GDR Privee

1. He has never been sued by any Company
2. Have not had any prior complaints.
3. He does not handle directly any Client’s money.

If you have any complaints or evidence to the contrary, kindly forward them, together with your sources.

These are assertions are being made by unidentified individuals that are hiding behind your website and websites like yours with a total disregard for the consequence. You have not listed and posted the names, addresses, phone numbers and emails of those anonymous individuals who have attacked Mr. de Rothschild.

Why have you posted content without substantiation or proof?

Can you please identify the source of the SCAM postings and turn over any information that you have in your possession regarding the individual’s names, addresses, phone numbers and emails.

It is unfortunate what has happened to him happened at a time when he was working in Europe..

Mr. de Rothschild is a kind and generous individual and has never stolen anything from anyone at any point of his life, this is just not in his character. He has always worked hard and ethically in business and given generously to others throughout his life. The situation from Europe has hurt him personally and in business and the continuation of your postings on the internet has hurt him even further. A thriving business that was intended to help others has been affected and the good he has been doing for others has been altered.

Your postings are hurting his clients and business associates, they and their families have also been affected by these accusations of wrong doing. This must stop.

There are individuals that know Mr. de Rothschild for years and have done business with him that can attest to his integrity and conduct. We can provide a few letters in support of his character and professional business practices if that would retract the postings and take the links off the sites. He will continue to do good work for the remaining years of his life that will leave a legacy, that will benefit individuals that have been wronged in life and help those in need.

We kindly ask that you remove these postings.

We are at your disposal and can call you or set a meeting in person to discuss. You are always welcome to New York though someone can come to you if you suggest. Initially we can start by a phone call. It would be gracious of you if you can provide us with your contact number.

Please advise as he would like to resolve this with you amicably.

Respectfully,

GDR Privee Administration
That landed in my box this morning. I told those clowns a dozen e-mails ago I would not respond to them privately anymore. So, I guess we can discuss the "violence of ... attacks" and alleged racism here. I didn't know scammers were considered a race. No doubt one of the de Rothschild / Serlin gang has written a doctoral dissertation on that very subject. Geniuses that they obviously are.

Soapboxmom
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

GDR Privee Admin wrote:Your postings seem to be irrelevant, the object of your website is to get people to read your posts about scams.
Putting up websites about stuff so people can read the stuff that's been put on the website!? That's positively evil.
GDR has not done any criminal activities, scammed or harmed anyone, though your postings continue to do so.
Apparently congress has declared forum posts to be people because now they can conduct criminal activities, scam and harm people.
You are hurting for no reason,
If you hadn't scammed people then your feewings wouldn't be hoit. I wonder how the victims feel...
the only reason we see in the violence of your attacks
There's a novel approach - VIOLENCE WITH WORDS! What's next? Prepositional Homicide?
this seems to be a racism issue.
Wait, what?
We would appreciate the courtesy of a phone call or skype call or would be happy to meet you in person.
Or, you know, things could stay in writing where you'd have to point out exactly where in the conversation that SBM enacted her hurtful racists word violence tactics.
Please provide us with a contact number or we can provide you with one.
Here ya go: 1-888-622-0117
Administration
Admin@website.watever is typically the webmaster. You know, that guy or girl who sits in a dimly lit basement all hopped up on RedBull and finger food with a monitor tan? Why is this person the one sending emails unrelated to the website? WHY? We have no social skills!
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Ladies and gentlemen, you are going to be shocked. Charlie advised the Brewer Investment Group right into litigation with the SEC. Brilliant work!

http://www.realscam.com/f12/charles-gr- ... #post16152

And, though he claims to have never been sued and to be from the famous de Rothschild banking family with all its connections, he is in fact nothing more than some schmoe off of the street that changed his name in 1998.

http://www.realscam.com/f12/charles-gr- ... #post16159

Soapboxmom
notorial dissent

Well gee, you don't mean to say that poor old much maligned and tried Chucky boy got caught in a lie, well several from all appearances, why imagine that? Who'd a thought it?

I can't say our boy excels in the original, as most of this is so old its hairs have hairs on them, but the bit with BIG sounds ever so much like the bad old days with the Penny Markets. Why would anyone with even a handful of working brain cells buy promissory notes from a company that was cash and asset poor, and apparently sinking fast, that was going to use them to back the promissory notes in the first place. I mean that should never have passed the sniff test. I'd think you'd have better odds buying lottery tickets.

I have to wonder about the Luxembourg company, I can't imagine they didn't know he was full of it, that isn't exactly an unknown name, and anyone in financial circles who was for real and serious over there would know who was and wasn't for real. The only thing I can figure is that they figured that name added some cachet to their board and since all he was doing was filling a slot he couldn't really do any harm, that is until he got greedy and tried to horn in to the company.

Since we are talking about pseudo frogs, it just brings to mind something one of my favorite froggies once said, "One should be careful of what one writes, and to whom one gives it". Case in point here.

If Chuckles had just kept his mouth shut none of this would have been dug back up and he could probably have gotten on with whatever current scam, Gain Capital, I think you mentioned, and maybe have gotten away with it. Now, probably not so much. You said they'd given him the heave ho after they really looked at his CV, although I have to kind of wonder about them, this is the second time they have taken up with a scam artist without really checking to see if they were on the up and up.

This thing just gets funnier and funnier the further along it goes.

Which brings to mind, I wonder what the scam du jour is, and if all this attention put a serious kink in it.

I hope Chucky appreciates that he has provided us with great amounts of amusement, at his expense.
Last edited by notorial dissent on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: correct spelling and quote
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

notorial dissent wrote:
Since we are talking about pseudo frogs, it just brings to mind something one of my favorite froggies once said, "One should be careful of what one writes, and to who one gives it to". Case in point here.

Actually our favorite NRA president said "One should be careful of what one writes, and to whom one gives it". I'm picky about my favorite scene in what is, admittedly, the poorer of the two movies.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

I was always rather disappointed that Dumas didn't actually write that particular line as it is a favorite of mine and works so beautifully in the movie, and I managed to miss it slightly.

There are actually three since, to which one do you refer?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

notorial dissent wrote:I was always rather disappointed that Dumas didn't actually write that particular line as it is a favorite of mine and works so beautifully in the movie, and I managed to miss it slightly.

Only two count, The Three Musketeers (1973) and The Four Musketeers (1974). I'm not a Heston fan but he made a perfect Richelieu. The scene with the warrant is only about a minute and a half but it makes the movie.

An interesting story behind the two movies. It was originally intended to make one film and cast and crew were paid accordingly. After filming Richard Lester found (or actually planned all along, who knows) that he had shot enough material for two films so that's what he made. Many of the cast sued for double payment but lost. Now all SAG contracts have a boilerplate "Salkind clause" which stipulates only one feature film is being made.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

notorial dissent wrote:I was always rather disappointed that Dumas didn't actually write that particular line as it is a favorite of mine and works so beautifully in the movie, and I managed to miss it slightly.

You mean Alexander Dumass?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent

Burnaby49 wrote:Only two count, The Three Musketeers (1973) and The Four Musketeers (1974). I'm not a Heston fan but he made a perfect Richelieu. The scene with the warrant is only about a minute and a half but it makes the movie.
I agree, although I was wrong, there is another one that was made along with the first two as a kind of sequel, "The Return of the Musketeers" in 1989, so that bumps the total up one. I personally think Heston was the penultimate Richelieu, beyond which all others pale.

Lester had a reputation, I have been told, for overshooting, and disorganization, so it could have been either or both, but either way he ended up with two movies when he was only supposedly doing one.
countingcrows1
Stowaway
Stowaway

Charles Gregoire de Rothschild settles with Rothschild Famil

Post by countingcrows1 »

Charles Gregoire de Rothschild of GDR Privee settles with Rothschild Continuation Holdings, Swiss; Rothschild NA; including N.M. Rothschild & Sons, UK; Rothschild & Cie Banque, France

NEW YORK, N.Y., Jan. 31, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via PRWEB - We are pleased to announce the successful, out of court settlement, amicable and satisfactory to all parties, between:

Charles Gregoire de Rothschild
And
Rothschild Continuation Holdings AG. Zug, Switzerland,
Rothschild North America, Inc.,
Rothschild, Inc.,
Rothschild Asset Management, Inc.
Also,
N.M. Rothschild & Sons, London, UK,
And
Rothschild & Cie. Banque, Paris, France,
Are part of this agreement.

Accordingly, Charles de Rothschild is able to use his name, in a multitude of industries worldwide, with a few agreed exceptions.

This is an impressive victory for Mr. Charles Gregoire de Rothschild that his name is recognized worldwide, by the Rothschilds Families and by the Rothschilds Groups, mentioned above.

Chairman
GDR Privee, Inc.
www.gdrprivee.com
gdr@gdrPrivee.com
Tel +1-212-840-0917
16 West 45th Street,
2nd Floor,
New York, NY 10036, USA

This article was originally distributed on PRWeb. For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/11/prweb11315416.htm
countingcrows1
Stowaway
Stowaway

Charles Gregoire de Rothschild of GDR Privee settles with..

Post by countingcrows1 »

Charles Gregoire de Rothschild of GDR Privee settles with Rothschild Continuation Holdings, Swiss; Rothschild NA; including N.M. Rothschild & Sons, UK; Rothschild & Cie Banque, France. :P

NEW YORK, N.Y., Jan. 31, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via PRWEB - We are pleased to announce the successful, out of court settlement, amicable and satisfactory to all parties, between:

And
Rothschild Continuation Holdings AG. Zug, Switzerland,
Rothschild North America, Inc.,
Rothschild, Inc.,
Rothschild Asset Management, Inc.
Also,
N.M. Rothschild & Sons, London, UK,
And
Rothschild & Cie. Banque, Paris, France,
Are part of this agreement.

Accordingly, Charles de Rothschild is able to use his name, in a multitude of industries worldwide, with a few agreed exceptions.

This is an impressive victory for Mr. Charles Gregoire de Rothschild that his name is recognized worldwide, by the Rothschilds Families and by the Rothschilds Groups, mentioned above.

Chairman
GDR Privee, Inc.
www.gdrprivee.com
gdr@gdrPrivee.com
Tel +1-212-840-0917
16 West 45th Street,
2nd Floor,
New York, NY 10036, USA

This article was originally distributed on PRWeb. For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/11/prweb11315416.htm

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/01/ ... NW20140131
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

Since the above two posts were made, I wanted to ensure no one thought this was anythign new. Below, and in teh next few posts, are some additional informaiton that came out after the anouncement above...

Further Legal Issues for GDR Privee and Charles Gregoire de Rothschild AKA Aaron Berdah Due to Press Release. Rothschild Family Reviewing Options.

By NewsTrack
Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:50 PM
Washington D.C. January 31, 2014 (NEWSTRACK). Earlier today, GDR Privee and Charles Gregoire de Rothschild (AKA Aaron Berdah) issued a Press Release relating to a “Settlement” with Rothschild Continuation Holdings, Rothschild North America, and other associated Rothschild family owned enterprises. NewsTrack has investigated the validity of this press release as well as the court case involved, and has found additional information surrounding this story.

On July 25, 2012, Rothschilds Continuation Holdings AG, Rothschild North America Inc., Rothschild Inc., Rothschild Asset Management Inc. filed an Opposition to a Trademark filed by Charles Gregoire de Rothschild FKA Aaron Berdah. The link to the case file on the USPTO Website is: USPTO TTABVUE. Proceeding Number 91206235

Within the Opposition filing, the attorneys for the Rothschild family state that Charles Gregoire de Rothschild was “not a member of the Rothschild Family”, and that he changed his name from Aaron Berdah to Charles Gregoire de Rothschild. The Rothschild attorneys further stated “..in or about 1991, Applicant changed his name from Aaron Berdah to ‘Charles Gregoire Rothschild’” to create the false and fraudulent impressions in third persons that (a) he was a member of the Rothschild family.”

In item 45 and 46 of the Opposition Filing, the Rothschild family attorneys state that Berdah changed his name again in 1998 to include “de Rothschild”, in order to “further this false and fraudulent impression.”
Also provided in item 46 and in the Exhibits of the Opposition is a Criminal Conviction and Civil Condemnation of Aaron Berdah aka Charles Gregoire de Rothschild by a French Court for Counterfeiting of the Rothschild Name in both France and Switzerland.

In item 55, the attorneys for the Rothschilds stated, “Applicant (Berdah), through the use of his assumed 'Charles Gregoire de Rothschild' name and the mark Charles Gregoire de Rothschild, has deceived or confused the managers and owners of a number of companies in the United States and Canada and investors and potential investors. Applicant (Berdah) has thereby caused such persons to (a) believe that Applicant (Berdah) is a member of the Rothschild Family and connected with Opposers’ businesses, (b) purchase business advisory and financial services from the Applicant (Berdah), (c) invite Applicant (Berdah) to join their boards of directors.”

Further NewsTrack research has found that Aaron Berdah AKA Charles Gregoire de Rothschild, and his company, GDR Privee Inc., has never received any operating or regulatory license to offer any financial services or consultative financial services in the United States via any regulatory body such as the SEC, FINRA, or other Federal / State oversight entities.

On October 22,2013 Charles Gregoire de Rothschild filed an “Express Abandonment” of his Trademark Application, with prejudice. This filing was with the signed consent of the actual Rothschild Family and their Company counsel, meaning that Berdah has no claim to the name Rothschild or de Rothschild for business use, and can never make a future claim in that regard.

On November 13, 2013 the United States Patent Office Trademark Trial and Appeal Board issued a statement that Berdah had abandoned his claim with prejudice. However, they also stated that the opposition mounted by the actual Rothschild Family and their Companies had been dismissed without prejudice, allowing the Rothschild Family to file further actions against Berdah in the future.

There was no “successful and amicable out of court settlement” mentioned in the final summation of the court or Trial Review Board, as indicated in GDR Privee’s press release issued on January 31, 2014. According to all available documentation, Berdah / Rothschild was simply forced to abandon his claims. Review of the case documents show that the issuance of the Press Release by Berdah / Rothschild itself may be in violation of Trademark law as well as his Express Abandonment of name use filed with the court. According to counsel contacted, the press release was issued without the consent of the actual Rothschild Family, or related Rothschild companies.

"We are reviewing multiple options," Counsel for the Rothschild Family and Companies stated.
Filed – NewsTrack – 1-31-2013
Last edited by NYGman on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.