Harrison Wilhelm

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
mike traynor

Harrison Wilhelm

Post by mike traynor »

This guy is pushing a leased SBLC. He wants $2.5 million to produce $75 million in a month. One of his web sites suggests he is a lawyer, and another does not mention it. I have checked the bar association in 10 states where he says he does business and he is not listed.

He is a complete scammer, in my humble opinion. Anyone else run into him?
Michael2020

Re: Harrison Wilhelm

Post by Michael2020 »

There have been 414 views of this post and not one reply. I'm very grateful for the post but I believe what would make it more valuable are some facts.

An SBLC can cost as much as $2.5M or more to generate from a prime bank. The SBLC would be backed by a credit line that will determine it's actual face value. And the beneficiary may get that for 45% of face value assuming a one year term and have the ability to significantly leverage their investment or even enter into some type of trade with the resultant credit line.

So the fact that someone offers this may not be in itself a criminal activity but I suspect there might be something else, a fact that was not clear or reported that might have had bearing on categorizing this transaction as a fraud?

Certainly the fact that someone makes a claim to be an attorney but is not registered could be a problem. Did this gentleman do something to the poster that prompted this post?

It seems very easy to locate this gentleman and his company - linkedIn listing - he appears highly visible.
Last edited by notorial dissent on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: redacted to cover link - ND
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Looking around came up with this. Not much info really there but this saying that SIgma was dissolved in 2011 was interesting.

Now something I did find interesting is Dr Hashem Abolgar. He was listed as the sole director of Sigma when it dissolved.However; he was also listed as director of 28 different dissolved comapnies. http://companycheck.co.uk/director/911322392

There is also a Harrison Wilhelm associated with this company. I have no way to cross reference them but by age alone might be the same one.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Michael, welcome to Quatloos.

As to why this got no attention, I have no idea.

I'm sorry, but do you actually know what a SBLC is, or what it is used for? Apparently not from your comments.

They are NOT an investment device, they are NOT transferable, they are NOT a way to make money, except for someone selling phony ones, and there is NO profit to be made off of one if it exists. There is no point in having one unless you might need it to guarantee payment for something. They ARE a standby guarantee of payment to a third party in case the person holding the letter does not or cannot complete the contract.

Anyone saying or telling you something different is a scam artist.

Bernie Madoff was highly visible, and that didn't/doesn't make him any less of a crook.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
blackwatch
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by blackwatch »

James,
Dr Hashem Abolgar appears to be a Director of Uniconstrust AG in Switzerland.
He states to be an American with an address in Florida.
There are also a number of companies, inactive, where he is an Officer of the Company.
Perhaps this helps you.

Correction - Uniconstruct AG