New / Old sovereign citizen proponent

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.

New / Old sovereign citizen proponent

Postby The Operative » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:48 am

I don't know if this guy has appeared on the IRS radar yet, but he is blatantly SELLING his forms for many situations.

http://www.bobplimpton.com/index.html

I came across this guy's site answering a question from a worried mom. Her son is going to attempt to fight a simple speeding ticket using Bob Plimpton's advice. I've already told her that the sovereign citizen argument is a losing one. I'm hoping she can convince her son too.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
User avatar
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:04 pm
Location: Here, I used to be there, but I moved.

Re: New / Old sovereign citizen proponent

Postby Mr. Mephistopheles » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:30 am

The Operative wrote:I don't know if this guy has appeared on the IRS radar yet, but he is blatantly SELLING his forms for many situations.

http://www.bobplimpton.com/index.html

I came across this guy's site answering a question from a worried mom. Her son is going to attempt to fight a simple speeding ticket using Bob Plimpton's advice. I've already told her that the sovereign citizen argument is a losing one. I'm hoping she can convince her son too.


Holy misinformation Batman! I read through his "stop paying taxes" form. Looks like the same old bunch of tax protester lies. I wonder how many of his "facts" are on the official frivilous list that automatically nets you a few thousand $$$$ in fines? :shock:
User avatar
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus
 
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:46 am

Re: New / Old sovereign citizen proponent

Postby Doktor Avalanche » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:44 am

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:
The Operative wrote:I don't know if this guy has appeared on the IRS radar yet, but he is blatantly SELLING his forms for many situations.

http://www.bobplimpton.com/index.html

I came across this guy's site answering a question from a worried mom. Her son is going to attempt to fight a simple speeding ticket using Bob Plimpton's advice. I've already told her that the sovereign citizen argument is a losing one. I'm hoping she can convince her son too.


Holy misinformation Batman! I read through his "stop paying taxes" form. Looks like the same old bunch of tax protester lies. I wonder how many of his "facts" are on the official frivilous list that automatically nets you a few thousand $$$$ in fines? :shock:


Virtually all of them.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
User avatar
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 11:20 pm
Location: Yuba City, CA

Re: New / Old sovereign citizen proponent

Postby wserra » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:24 am

He also does debt elimination. He'll even train you to be a thief, too. God approves.

You gotta hand it to a one-stop scammer.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
User avatar
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
 
Posts: 5046
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:39 pm

Re: New / Old sovereign citizen proponent

Postby Mr. Mephistopheles » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:20 pm

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:
The Operative wrote:I don't know if this guy has appeared on the IRS radar yet, but he is blatantly SELLING his forms for many situations.

http://www.bobplimpton.com/index.html

I came across this guy's site answering a question from a worried mom. Her son is going to attempt to fight a simple speeding ticket using Bob Plimpton's advice. I've already told her that the sovereign citizen argument is a losing one. I'm hoping she can convince her son too.


Holy misinformation Batman! I read through his "stop paying taxes" form. Looks like the same old bunch of tax protester lies. I wonder how many of his "facts" are on the official frivilous list that automatically nets you a few thousand $$$$ in fines? :shock:


Virtually all of them.


Wow.
User avatar
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus
 
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:46 am

Re: New / Old sovereign citizen proponent

Postby Mr. Mephistopheles » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:22 pm

wserra wrote:He also does debt elimination. He'll even train you to be a thief, too. God approves.

You gotta hand it to a one-stop scammer.


Well since "God approves" I'm sure he'll scream some nonsense about religious persecution when they scoop him up. Then the weirdos will fall in behind him like cattle going to slaughter.
User avatar
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus
 
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:46 am

bu bu but Your Honor, FREEDOM IS FUN

Postby Mr. Mephistopheles » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:37 pm

BEWARE – BEWARE—BEWARE!!!


When the Cowardly Lion (us) asked the Wizard of Oz (our government) “When does a slave become a king?” The Wizard answered “When he ACTS like one.”.


Be warned and advised that, while the forms and letters in my FORMS KITS are powerful and accurate they will often not accomplish their purpose if the user is still acting like a slave.


Just like Ted Kennedy and most of the super rich folks, I am financially invisible. I do not have an address, a driver’s license, am not registered to vote, do not own my vehicles or any other property. My vehicles are not registered, insured, taxed or lienable and I do not need a driver’s license to guide them on the public highways. I have accepted for value my birth certificate thereby negating it, revoked my signatures on my marriage license, Social Security application and any and all other contracts with the government.

SO … if and when I am sued or harassed by the IRS or other regulatory agency, the judge MUST obey the paperwork I present because he can see that I am not “serving two masters”.

In actual fact, I am not a citizen of any state, municipality or country but my status is that of “Non Resident Alien” not subject to the jurisdiction of any government or court, bank or IRS. Neither I nor any property or vehicles I control are subject to taxation, zoning laws, building codes or inspections of any kind. I can build where, when and what I wish as long as I cause no harm or bodily injury to another and I am not liable for business licenses of any kind.

Hallelujah! I am free, FREE, FREE! No longer a slave on the International Monetary Fund/ Federal Reserve Bank plantation but a free man in my own right. A sovereign with the ability to operate in commerce through my STRAW MAN. I have an unlimited exemption with the U.S. Department of Treasury against which my appointed Fiduciary can setoff all my public debt.

I am not liable for income or property taxes nor for any other assessments, fines, court cases, etc..

It is glorious and the good news is that you can do what I have done and live in total FREEDOM if that is what you would like to do.

FREEDOM IS FUN!



And it's available for the reduced price of $599.99. Looks like he tossed in a little 14th amendment garbagetoo.


But wait! There's more!

If all your credit cards have not gone to ‘collection’ pick out one you

would like to continue to use, keep up the payments on that one and stop paying anything at all on the others. Use the money you save to Tithe to a good church or ministry.



Hey, but who am I to criticize, afterall he's an "Author".
User avatar
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus
 
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:46 am

Re: New / Old sovereign citizen proponent

Postby Mr. Mephistopheles » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:27 pm

UGA Lawdog wrote:This guy is at least as hilarious as the knuckleheads over at Sui. Check this out, from his spiel for Kit #7, How to Stop All Lawsuits:

Well, we did have courts of law and justice but in 1938 the United States Supreme Court in a case called Erie Railroad v. Tompkins, 304 U.S. 64 actually did away with the constitution and changed our court system from public law to public policy wherein one is guilty until proven innocent, etc.


I wondered at first if this was some sort of satire on scam artist sites, but it appears that he's really trying to peddle his wares. From the outset, I found it rather humorous that his outstanding credentials are "Author", and some alleged relationship to George Plimpton.
User avatar
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus
 
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:46 am

Re: New / Old sovereign citizen proponent

Postby Prof » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:31 pm

UGA Lawdog wrote:This guy is at least as hilarious as the knuckleheads over at Sui. Check this out, from his spiel for Kit #7, How to Stop All Lawsuits:

Well, we did have courts of law and justice but in 1938 the United States Supreme Court in a case called Erie Railroad v. Tompkins, 304 U.S. 64 actually did away with the constitution and changed our court system from public law to public policy wherein one is guilty until proven innocent, etc.


As many of you will recall, Erie RR is a favorite of Sui's resident expert on the Law, DMVP (and don't forget his motor scooter, Jesus Christ).

How anyone could actually read Erie RR and reach any of these stupid conclusions is beyond me. The reference to Public Policy and Public Law are strange, since the case does not really address those issues; further, the case is not a criminal case, so "guilty until proven innocent" has no relevance. This use of Erie is a classic example of Internet "cut and paste" without bothering to read the supposed underlying case, statute, or whatever.

NOTE:

For those of you who are not familiar with the case, Erie RR was a diversity case (there was no federal subject matter jurisdiction), the case having arisen in diversity because the parties were residents of different states. Erie was a resident of PA; Tomkins a citizen of NY. Tomkins was injured in PA, went home to NY, and sued Erie in diversity in a federal district court. In that case, the Court ruled that in diversity, federal common law would not be applied to determine liability, damages, etc., but rather the common law of one of the states -- the state with the most significant contacts, which on remand, in Erie was PA, the state where the injury ocurred. (This appeared to be compelled by the NY state "choice of law" rules.) Later cases make it clear that federal procedure continues to apply, however, so, for example, in diversity cases, the federal rules governing service of process, or pleadings, or discovery are always used. Erie, interestingly, represents a retreat from federal uniformity and embraces federalism, reversing over 100 years of the development of the federal common law in diversity cases. The citation to the case is: Erie Railroad Co. v. Tomkins, 304 U.S. 64 (l938). See also Wiki at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erie_Railr ... ._Tompkins.

There is little federal common law left, given the scope and extent of the US Code, for federal common law only applies to federal subject matter cases. For example, however, although the US has never adopted the UCC, the federal courts have generally adoped the UCC as federal common law, where appropriate, particularly in lien contest cases where one lien is held by a federal agency, like the SBA, and the competing lien is held by a bank.
"My Health is Better in November."
User avatar
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 10:27 pm
Location: East of the Pecos

Re: New / Old sovereign citizen proponent

Postby LPC » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:52 pm

Prof wrote:Tomkins was injured in PA, went home to NY, and sued Erie in diversity in a federal district court.


There is now a Pennsylvania Historical Commission marker near the spot where Tompkins was hit by an open door from a passing train owned by the Erie Railroad.

Image
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
User avatar
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ
 
Posts: 4985
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2003 4:38 am
Location: Earth

Re: New / Old sovereign citizen proponent

Postby Prof » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:57 pm

LPC, what a great photograph. THANKS! I'm saving this one to my hard drive. RGA
"My Health is Better in November."
User avatar
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 10:27 pm
Location: East of the Pecos

Re: New / Old sovereign citizen proponent

Postby Demosthenes » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:07 pm

LPC wrote:There is now a Pennsylvania Historical Commission marker near the spot where Tompkins was hit by an open door from a passing train owned by the Erie Railroad.


What a sign.
Demo.
User avatar
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica
 
Posts: 5717
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 4:11 pm


Return to Public Archives -- Read Only

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests