Brown supporters sentencing

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Brown supporters sentencing

Post by The Observer »

she is being moved due to me saying on jacks show the other day that it was her that earned the income and didnt pay taxes but it is ed that is being punished
Poor Elaine - now the TP movement is saying that Elaine is the real villain in this mess. How ironic that we are hearing TPs basically stating that Elaine should have paid taxes.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

The Observer wrote:
she is being moved due to me saying on jacks show the other day that it was her that earned the income and didnt pay taxes but it is ed that is being punished
Poor Elaine - now the TP movement is saying that Elaine is the real villain in this mess. How ironic that we are hearing TPs basically stating that Elaine should have paid taxes.
It was only a matter of time before they cannibalized the weakest in the herd.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
SheWolffe

Post by SheWolffe »

Keith in RI wrote:
.....there is also a chance she is being moved due to me saying on jacks show the other day that it was her that earned the income and didnt pay taxes but it is ed that is being punished.....
Oh for the love of Pete........It was at Ed's urging and persuasion that Elaine believe this was a battle worth pursuing. I can't see her attempting to pull this off of her own volition. He is way guilty - more than she. He is a real piece of work.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

SheWolffe wrote:
Keith in RI wrote:
.....there is also a chance she is being moved due to me saying on jacks show the other day that it was her that earned the income and didnt pay taxes but it is ed that is being punished.....
Oh for the love of Pete........It was at Ed's urging and persuasion that Elaine believe this was a battle worth pursuing. I can't see her attempting to pull this off of her own volition. He is way guilty - more than she. He is a real piece of work.
Elaine is not the only female dentist to get sucked into the nightmare. Nancy Montgomery-Ware was sentenced in December to 33 months in prison. Kind of the same situation, too: Professional woman making good money, divorced, overbearing new husband...lather, rinse, repeat.

If you search for "dentist" or "chiropractor" in the forum, you'll see that it's been a bit of a running joke about which field produces the most tax protesters. There's a lot for both of them.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Lasagna

Post by Lasagna »

Isn't "airline pilot" up there too? Seems to be a lot of those.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Sentencing for Brown Supporters:

Bob Wolffe - 30 months
Jason Gerhard - 240 months
Demo.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

What a difference it makes when you realize what a mistake you made and decide to cooperate and dump the silly arguments. I know it is bad to have to face 30 months in prison, but 20 years in the slammer has to be hitting Jason pretty hard right now.

Shewollfe, I hope this is of some relief to you.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

webhick wrote:
The Observer wrote:
It was only a matter of time before they cannibalized the weakest in the herd.
How true. The sad thing is that it will repeat itself again in the future.

Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:Sentencing for Brown Supporters:

Bob Wolffe - 30 months
Jason Gerhard - 240 months
Wow, the differences are striking. One wised up, the other one tried to play hardball. But 20 years. Whoa, that's got be a sock in the gut like none other. I'm surprised its that stiff and Bob's is so little. However, I do agree them both.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

This is third party info from two people who attended or listened to the sentencing.

Let me start by saying that Bob Wolffe is an idiot. The prosecutor stood up, praised Bob's participation in the investigation and trial, and asked the judge for a very lenient sentence. Bob then stood up and rather than simply apologizing and shutting up, he tried to downplay his role, which damn near cost him his acceptance of responsibility downward departure and low sentence.

Jason's lawyer asked for 7 years; the prosecution asked for 30. Prison snitch Anthony Dorothy took the stand and said that Danny had told Jason to talk to him since Jason was a big fan of Timothy McVeigh, which Danny thought was cool. Dorothy had known McVeigh when they were both incarcerated in Indiana. Jason then took the stand and ranted his way into a longer prison sentence. He claimed he was prosecuted for a victimless crime and that no one has yet to show him the tax law. Fricken' moron.

I'm sure Scoop's story will have more details.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

A number of questions spring to mind.

1. How much time has Bob Wolffe already served?
2. Can Bob earn a reduction of time in prison for good behavior? If so, given #1 above, how soon can Mrs. W reasonably expect Mr. W to be home?

3. Is Jason's 20 years a possible indicator of the sentences Reno and Danny will receive, give or take a smidgen?

4. In light of Jason's sentence, if there are any charges the US government is thinking of retrying him on, how likely is it he will be retried? Or will the Feds be happy with the 20 years and call it a day on Jason?
The defendants have been in prison for 10.5 months, so they'll get credit for that time.

In federal prison, you have to serve at least 85% of your sentence, which means that the earliest Wolffe can get out is 15 months from now.

Danny has an explosives charge with a 30 year minimum, so he's looking at 40+ years in prison. Reno's prison range is up in the air.

I have no information, but I would imagine the Feds are done with Jason.
Demo.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

What is the likelihood of DoJ going after E&E (Or at least just Ed) on similar charges?

Since the E&E4 were all convicted of offenses surrounding Ed's plans for a reenactment of Waco, isn't Ed liable to be charged with the same crimes?

If not, there's a serious injustice in that E&E will both be out of prison decades before their followers are.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Nikki wrote:What is the likelihood of DoJ going after E&E (Or at least just Ed) on similar charges?

Since the E&E4 were all convicted of offenses surrounding Ed's plans for a reenactment of Waco, isn't Ed liable to be charged with the same crimes?
I have no information, but I'd say the probability approaches 1.
If not, there's a serious injustice in that E&E will both be out of prison decades before their followers are.
Agreed.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I place the odds of E&E ever leaving prison at approximately 0%.
Demo.
1 of Them

Post by 1 of Them »

Just wondered over to the NH Underground forum

Somebody named Keith in RI chimes in.......

"joe just called me and the sentening is over for bob and jason. he tells me bob got 30 months on each charge but not sure if it is concurrent or consecutive, and then supervised probation after that. and jason was sentenced to 72 months on count 1, counts 2 and 3 he received a sentence of 60 months each but they will run together but not with the time from count one. and on count four he received 108 months to run with both the first and second and third charges. that brings his total to 132 months which is 11 years! he is 22. i think you must do 85-90 percent of federal time as there is no parole and with the approximately 11 months hes already served he will probably get out in about 9-9 1/2 years from now..... he'll be about 32 years old.
dannys sentencing was set for tommorow but we think it was delayed due to the courts ordering him to undergo a psych evaluation before he gets sent away for life!
joe tells me jason read a statement in court saying that he was carrying out article 10 which wasnt only a right but required him to do something about it all and the judge hinted that treason is punishable by death saying the severe sentence was to promote respect of the law i believe, but like i said this is third hand info as i wasnt there........ maybe if someone else was actually there or joe when you get online you could retell the story??"

My question then is Mr. Gebhard looking at 11 yrs or 20yrs?
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

1 of Them wrote:Just wondered over to the NH Underground forum

Somebody named Keith in RI chimes in.......

"joe just called me and the sentening is over for bob and jason. he tells me bob got 30 months on each charge but not sure if it is concurrent or consecutive, and then supervised probation after that. and jason was sentenced to 72 months on count 1, counts 2 and 3 he received a sentence of 60 months each but they will run together but not with the time from count one. and on count four he received 108 months to run with both the first and second and third charges. that brings his total to 132 months which is 11 years! he is 22. i think you must do 85-90 percent of federal time as there is no parole and with the approximately 11 months hes already served he will probably get out in about 9-9 1/2 years from now..... he'll be about 32 years old.
dannys sentencing was set for tommorow but we think it was delayed due to the courts ordering him to undergo a psych evaluation before he gets sent away for life!
joe tells me jason read a statement in court saying that he was carrying out article 10 which wasnt only a right but required him to do something about it all and the judge hinted that treason is punishable by death saying the severe sentence was to promote respect of the law i believe, but like i said this is third hand info as i wasnt there........ maybe if someone else was actually there or joe when you get online you could retell the story??"

My question then is Mr. Gebhard looking at 11 yrs or 20yrs?
Add the bold numbers together and you get 240 months, so the discrepancy is whether the 108 months on Count 4 is concurrent to the sentences on Counts 1, 2 and 3 or consecutive.

Joe's version says it is concurrent but Demo's information is that it was consecutive. We'll find out exactly which is correct, soon enough.
1 of Them

Post by 1 of Them »

I knew where the 132 and 240 months were coming from. We just need to know concurrently or consecutively on Count 4. That's an extra 9 yrs this guy's looking at over one tiny word. Ouch!!
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Mrs. Wolffe, you holding up out there?
Demo.
SheWolffe

Post by SheWolffe »

CaptainKickback wrote: Several jokes run through my mind, but I will cut Mrs. W some slack today.
Thanks Captain.
Demosthenes wrote:Mrs. Wolffe, you holding up out there?
Yes, a couple tissues and a 18 pound tabby cat can be very therapeutic.

I see Joe H is attempting to play lawyer again. No surprises there. He is a boob.

Bob's lawyer called, Bob sentence - 30 months. Period. Less 11 served is 19 and 85% of that is 16.25. So feasibly w/good behavior be placed in a half way house in 7 - 8 months.

I should be grateful.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

SheWolffe wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote: Several jokes run through my mind, but I will cut Mrs. W some slack today.
Thanks Captain.
Demosthenes wrote:Mrs. Wolffe, you holding up out there?
Yes, a couple tissues and a 18 pound tabby cat can be very therapeutic.

I see Joe H is attempting to play lawyer again. No surprises there. He is a boob.

Bob's lawyer called, Bob sentence - 30 months. Period. Less 11 served is 19 and 85% of that is 16.25. So feasibly w/good behavior be placed in a half way house in 7 - 8 months.

I should be grateful.
Well, best wishes to you and your family.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet