TUC is now ICGA

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

TUC is now ICGA

Post by Dezcad »

The United Cities Group has changed its name to ICGA (International Consortium of Global Alliances) and there are letters of explanation here.

An excerpt from a letter from the new President of ICGA fka TUC, Gary Loster:
As the years unfolded, it became apparent that the Founding, self-elected Chairman of the corporation, Angel Cruz, had his own private and greedy agenda. Unbeknown to the entire TUC Board of Directors, he and his Vice Chairman, Gladstone Gardner, Jr. conceived and publicly attacked one of the great banking institutions in this country, the Bank of America, without his Board of Directors knowledge, approval or authorization. Through an intricate mode of operand, this man presented fraudulent monetary documents that shocked the entire organization. He then launched a formal legal attack against the Bank of America to the embarrassment and humiliation of our entire company.

Such fraudulent activities have made him a fugitive at large now along with his accomplices. We also have discovered a war chest of hidden assets and revenue streams for which we were totally unaware.

This one person, Angel Cruz, has been unanimously voted ‘out of office’ or any affiliation whatsoever with the former United Cities Group, Inc. by the entire Board of Directors, in unanimous agreement. We are ashamed of his lack of professionalism, honesty and integrity. His accomplice, Gladstone Gardner, Jr., was also voted out-of-office unanimously.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Re: TUC is now ICGA

Post by . »

Aw, I guess this means there won't be any great "good news." Probably no concert, either.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Dezcad wrote:An excerpt from a letter from the new President of ICGA fka TUC, Gary Loster:
self-elected Chairman of the corporation, Angel Cruz,
So who elected Loster?
had his own private and greedy agenda.
And, since they've been living in caves for the last six months, they're shocked. Shocked, I tell you.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

Such fraudulent activities have made him a fugitive at large now along with his accomplices. We also have discovered a war chest of hidden assets and revenue streams for which we were totally unaware.
Beanie Babies?
Bradford Exchange collector plates?
Thomas Kinkade paintings?
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Unbeknown to the entire TUC Board of Directors, he and his Vice Chairman, Gladstone Gardner, Jr. conceived and publicly attacked one of the great banking institutions in this country, the Bank of America, without his Board of Directors knowledge, approval or authorization.
Huh? Is Mr. Loster trying to tell us that the entire directorship of TUC was sitting in a Florida sinkhole the entire time Cruz and Co. was conducting their three-ring circus at the Bank of America branch? Maybe it is just me, but admitting to be clueless about what is going on under one's very nose does not sound like the kind of leadership that could be effective at improving TUC's reputation.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

wserra wrote:
Dezcad wrote:An excerpt from a letter from the new President of ICGA fka TUC, Gary Loster:

It's not just a crock.

It was a Crock Loster.

Aaaaaaaahhhh aaaaaaaaaahhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh aaaaaaahhhh....

duuuuuum duuuuuuuum duuuuuuuuum duuum dum duuuuuum duuum duuuuuuum duuuuuuuuummmmmm....
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Just more of the same old nonsense with a different name tied to it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

The state of Florida shows that a change of name was filed, and the following are now listed as the officers and directors of ICGA:
Officer/Director Detail
Name & Address

Title PD
LOSTER, GARY
P.O. BOX 2274
SIGINAW MI 48661

Title VPD
TRIMINO, JAMILET
9555 N. KENDALL DRIVE - SUITE 101
MIAMI FL 33176

Title TD
CORREA, BENITO
16430 SW 88TH AVENUE
PALMETTO BAY FL 33157

Title D
KING, JORENE
9555 N KENDALL DRIVE - SUITE 100
MIAMI FL 33176

Title D
ULLOA, RAFAEL
14931 SW 71ST STREET
MIAMI FL 33165

Title D
ULLOA, LARRY
9513 SW 38TH STREET
MIAMI FL 33165
I assume that "PD" means president and director, with the other titles following the same pattern.

It might be interesting to get in touch with them and ask them whether they knew they were directors, and what they thought was going on.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

I guess the organization was so embarrassed and humiliated that they couldn't bear to oust Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum for two freaking months after they tried to rob a bank.

Way to react there, guys.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Meet the new scam, same as the old scam.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

I don't know how much different the letters might be, but the one addressed to the director of the FBI makes some strange (and conflicting) claims:
Six years ago, The United Cities Group, Inc. was formed as a Florida for-profit Corporation. The concept, format and plan for this corporation was to provide, and create jobs, homes and a myriad of services to citizens through a unique network of interwoven supporting companies.
Translation: We don't actually do anything, but we take credit for the activities of other companies, some of which might not even know we exist.
The ‘plan’ was brilliantly presented and represented.
Translation: If you had heard what I heard, you would have been suckered too.
I myself became integrally involved and supported fully the corporation and its focus of helping others in need.
Questions:

1. How did you get "integrally involved" if you're in Michigan and everyone else is in Florida?

2. If you were "integrally involved," why didn't you know what the corporation was actually doing?

3. If the corporation has a focus of "helping others in need," why is it "for profit" and not non-profit?
While launched in Florida, it had a national scope of development planned to encompass coast-to-coast programs implemented.
Translation: I was *really* suckered.
As the years unfolded, it became apparent that the Founding, self-elected Chairman of the corporation, Angel Cruz, had his own private and greedy agenda.
You've known this for YEARS?

And when you say that Cruz was "self-elected," do you mean that (a) he wasn't really the Chairman, or (b) that he was the Chairman but you didn't know he was the Chairman until several years went by, or (c) that he was the Chairman, and you knew he was the Chairman, but you never voted for him so you don't think you should be held responsible?
We also have discovered a war chest of hidden assets and revenue streams for which we were totally unaware.
That's good to hear, because it means that Cruz's victims might be able to get some restitution.

Or were you just baiting the hook for the next round of marks?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Post by . »

We also have discovered a war chest of hidden assets and revenue streams
They probably found a quarter and a couple of dimes wedged between the cushions of Cruz's old office chair.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Wait, what happened to the billions pledged by their members? What happened to moneterizing the national debt?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

This just in. The remaining TUC management have located Angel Cruz' hidden billions but it's going to require a couple of weeks and the payment of some hefty government fees and taxes before that secret stash can been distributed. For every $1,000 that an investor pays toward these fees, he'll get $700,000 back when the payoff takes place. Get in now, while investment opportunities are still available.
Demo.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

We also have discovered a war chest of hidden assets and revenue streams

I am betting that they discovered that it was actually where the NESARA funds were being held.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra

Post by wserra »

And finally, the I.C.G.A Board of Directors stand willing and able to assist you in any way you deemed should it be necessary
That's very nice of you. My guess is that a certain order detailing exactly how you can "assist" won't be long in coming.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:This just in. The remaining TUC management have located Angel Cruz' hidden billions but it's going to require a couple of weeks and the payment of some hefty government fees and taxes before that secret stash can been distributed. For every $1,000 that an investor pays toward these fees, he'll get $700,000 back when the payoff takes place. Get in now, while investment opportunities are still available.
I wonder if my Nigerian broker has heard about this fabulous deal yet.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Mine has. He sent me a three page email that can best be distilled into three simple words:

"So long, sucker!"
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros

Post by . »

This idiot Gary Loster appears to have been the mayor of Saginaw, MI from 1993-2001. He apparently resigned in 2002 for some reason, as yet unascertained. According to an extremely lame TUC "video," he was President of TUC, at least in 2006.

http://www.authorstream.com/Presentatio ... owerpoint/

There was a video of him "endorsing" TUC, but it was "removed by user."

http://www.youtube.com/index?&ytsession ... 3YVvKH6C8=

There also were a bunch of other TUC videos on-line, all of which seem to have been "removed."

For some reason, I'm having flashbacks to recent news stories about Kwame Kilpatrick, disgraced and corrupt former mayor of Detroit. And, the jokes about Nigerian scammers don't seem to be too far off the mark:
Hornorable [sic] Gary L. Loster currently serves as Chairman and CEO of G.L. Loster and Associates, and is the principal partner in Technology Ventures, Africa's first international business advisory group.

Mr. Loster has been a consultant to ARD Associates, assessing local governments in Nigeria; a consultant to the International City Managers Association of Washington, DC, assessing local government in Gweru, Zimbabwe; a consultant to Learning Designs, Inc. of Detroit, MI; and the Atrium Group of the District Heights, MD.

Mr. Loster was elected Mayor of the city of Saginaw, MI in November 1993 and served for an unprecedented four consecutive terms. Under his leadership, Saginaw enjoyed an impressive record of innovation in public safety, housing, economic revitalization & development, government reorganization and balanced budgets. Prior to becoming Mayor he served as an Associate Administrator of Personnel and as Director of Safety & Security for Delphi Saginaw Steering Systems World Headquarters (a former division of General Motors Corporation); and, as Chief of Police for the Buena Vista Police Department. He served in the United States Marine Corp. and is a veteran of the Viet Nam War.

He earned a Masters Degree in Science from Michigan State University with Honors, and a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Criminal Justice from Saginaw Valley State University where he also served as an Adjunct Professor.

Mr. Loster has served as a Commissioner on the National Environment Policy Commission; is a founding member of the National Campaign on Tolerance; has served in a number of national and international leadership positions; has served as both Chairman of the Board and President of the World Conference of Mayors, Inc.; was a member of the United States Conference of Mayors; the National Conference of Black Mayors; the Michigan Association of Mayors; the Urban Core of Mayors; the Mayor's Hall of Fame; and, was President of the Central Michigan Police Chiefs Association.

Mr. Loster has been very active in national and international affairs. He has traveled extensively to Africa, Canada, Europe, and Japan; has led several delegations of Mayors to Nigeria on fact-finding missions; was Chairman of Election Observation Team for Presidential Elections 2000 The Gambia; was crowned an Honorary Chief by several communities in the Republic of Nigeria; Goodwill Ambassador by the Nigerian World Igbo Conference; was given Goodwill Ambassador status by the President of The Gambia; installed as a Chief by the Ashanti Nation of Kumasi, Ghana and gowned as an Honorary Paramount Chief of Bong County, Liberia. He has received honorary citizenship in Canada, Japan, Mexico and Nigeria. Mr. Loster has organized several "Sister Cities" internationally; and, was a delegate to the distinguished "Addis Forum" held in Addis, Ethiopia; was a member of the Mayors Trade Delegation to the Republic of Cameroon and the "National Summit on Africa" in Washington, DC.

Mr. Loster has distinguished himself by being entered into the Michigan 87th State Legislative Records; and later entered into the 104th Congressional Records during the April 1995 Session for crime reduction initiatives.

He has been named into the National Register of "Who's Who of Executives and Businessmen", "Who's Who of Professionals"; "Who's Who in Government", and "Who's Who Among Young American Professionals"; "The Sterling", "Who's Who I American Politics", "Outstanding Young Americans", and "100 African American Men of Distinction". [By my count, all that vanity junk cost him at least $800.]

AWARDS
Mr. Loster has been the recipient of numerous distinguished awards: John Edgar Hoover FBI Award for Distinguished Public Service; FBI Directors Community Service Award (one of only 50 given nationwide annually); A. Philip Randolph Award for Outstanding Service; Michigan State Police Award for Professional Excellence; Alabama Department of Public Safety; Narcotics Division Award for Outstanding Public Service; The Whitney Young, Jr. Service Award; Saginaw Valley State University Distinguished Alumni Award; Boys and Girls Club Youth Award; and the Kwame Nkrumah Award; the Governor's Key to the State of Nayarit, Mexico; "Keys to the Cities" of Zapopan, Mexico; Glen Arden, Maryland; and Sault Saint Marie, Canada; and, the Daiwor-Togbah Woha-Tee Banks Humanitarian Award, Liberia.

Mr. Loster is internationally recognized as an accomplished speaker and lecturer. He is a public servant who believes in God, and in giving back to the community. He is often heard to quote: "To whom much is given, much is required." Mr. Loster is married and has two daughters and one granddaughter.
http://www.uweginc.com/bioLoster.htm

Check out the "management team" here:

http://www.uweginc.com/Management.htm

Something tells me that there's probably some connection between UWEG and "ICGA."

Which is not to be confused with reputable organizations which use the ICGA acronym like:

the International Conference on Genetic Algorithms
the International Computer Games Association
the International Colored Gemstone Association

and the two I especially like:

the International Chewing Gum Association
the International Carnival Glass Association

:P :P :P
Bashful

Post by Bashful »

I know of a Nigerian widow that may want to help out...