losthorizons' Weston White - talking himself into prison?

Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Re: losthorizons' Weston White - talking himself into prison?

Post by Dezcad »

Famspear wrote: Weston maybe you are part of a small group of individuals for which English is just not the right language.
The following is submitted for anyone concerned about the accuracy of that statement:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3414&p=53455&hilit=+weston#p53455
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

that the atmosphere of LH is in many ways comparable to that of an academic library
I library where everyone talks a lot about things they know nothing about and kicks anyone out who disagrees with them. The only thing I've learned from LH is the extent at which someone will contort everything they read to reach the conclusion they want.

On the other hand, I've learned more about the law and how it works from watching everyone here have open discussions (with disagreements) about matters of law and taxes.

But, I guess it's easier being an LHer. You're only ever presented one side of an argument and are in effect being told what to think. Me, I'd rather see both sides and make up my own mind.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Seriously, I make random typographical errors, and probably a rare spelling error now and then. We all do. I don't make fun of most of the random stuff. I do make fun of people who put on airs and pretend that they are engaged in something uplifting -- for example where Weston White refers to the atmosphere of losthorizons as:
..... in many ways comparable to that of an academic library, so as to state that one does not go to a library to debate, they [sic] go there to study, to learn, to research, which is what practitioners of CtC do....
For Weston White to try to elevate the losthorizons/Cracking the Code scam -- and the discussions of its adherents -- to the status of being similar to that of an "academic library" where people go to "study, to learn, to research" is laughable. That kind of attitude converts the chronically careless grammar, spelling, or syntax of the writings of those people into more inviting targets.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

Another lost head talking himself into trouble:

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 0658#10658
TMI

I think this guy would be a big fish to catch.
Billie Schofield aka rifishman
http://www.tannerbridger.com/aboutus.html
http://www.norpel.com/
webhick

Post by webhick »

Those websites he's designed look sad. The flash on the first one doesn't work and there's nothing past the homepage to find out if he owns it. It's registered to "Tanner Bridger Associates." Company does not exist, according to RI SOS. Second one looks like a legitimate client, although he also registered it to his name. Big no-no. Now he owns the domain name and it's a chore wrestling it back from him. The last two sites are for his own companies. His own site is a template downloaded from a template mill. The navigation box is not always populated from page-to-page. His "main host provider," which he claims to provide hosting through is...gone. As is his section on e-books.

If you're going to tout yourself as being a website designer, you have to eventually design more than one website for someone other than yourself.

Tanner Bridger, Inc. also does not appear to be registered with the State of RI.

I bet I could count on one hand the number of people here who are shocked.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Looks like Billie is doing ok for himself. He's got four boats and markets fairly aggressively.

http://www.lobstabait.com/
Demo.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

Demosthenes wrote:Looks like Billie is doing ok for himself. He's got four boats and markets fairly aggressively.

http://www.lobstabait.com/
Herself? The spelling, Billie, indicates a woman's name, in my limited experience.
"My Health is Better in November."
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

I wonder how much the business will bring at auction to cover the tax debts?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Billie's photo:

Demo.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:Billie's photo:

She's butch.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

webhick wrote:Me, I'd rather see both sides and make up my own mind.
Yeah, but that's because you're a brainwashed sheeple.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
iplawyer

Post by iplawyer »

From the website:
With the recent changes/revisions in the herring fishery, we are very concerned for the lobster fishery of New England and are focusing our efforts to supply bait to the much needed lobster fishermen of New England.
I don't get it. Are lobster fishermen really that much needed? Is he really trying to say "much needed bait?" Billie is a moron.
webhick

Post by webhick »

wserra wrote:
webhick wrote:Me, I'd rather see both sides and make up my own mind.
Yeah, but that's because you're a brainwashed sheeple.
Well, at least I'm not lazy...like you lawyers :)
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

You guys ever poke around Weston's website?
Demo.
Prof

Post by Prof »

Demosthenes wrote:You guys ever poke around Weston's website?
He has a web site?

Why would I want to poke around? His posting on LH are inane; I rarely do more than glance at those.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Weston's site and description:
If you are a conspiracy or coincidence theorist and are looking to become proactive within your community based upon your knowledge and concerns; or if you are just wanting to learn how the world around you really works, (namely do to your own growing intuitiveness and suspicions); or if you are undecided and are wanting to know more about critical topics such as public education, eugenics, federal conspiracy & fraud, globalism, and industrial complexes. Then you are cordially invited to become a Defend Independence forum member at: http://www.defendindependence.org/Forum/.

Are you jaded by the ongoing charade of hype, spin, and lies pounced out daily by the mainstream "establishment" media, the endless reality television and cable shows, and the lack of positive action and representation by your paid government officials.

Finally, a place that you can meet other local people who are as brave as you and proudly dawn their tin foil with pride? and yes also share an interest in conspiracies and coincidences.
http://www.defendindependence.org/ - Enlightening America One Member at a Time

* Home to the Tyrannical Response Team (TRT) and OPERATION INDEPENDENT FREEDOM (TEAMCIC:OIF)
Demo.
Prof

Post by Prof »

Demosthenes wrote:Weston's site and description:
If you are a conspiracy or coincidence theorist and are looking to become proactive within your community based upon your knowledge and concerns; or if you are just wanting to learn how the world around you really works, (namely do to your own growing intuitiveness and suspicions); or if you are undecided and are wanting to know more about critical topics such as public education, eugenics, federal conspiracy & fraud, globalism, and industrial complexes. Then you are cordially invited to become a Defend Independence forum member at: http://www.defendindependence.org/Forum/.

Are you jaded by the ongoing charade of hype, spin, and lies pounced out daily by the mainstream "establishment" media, the endless reality television and cable shows, and the lack of positive action and representation by your paid government officials.

Finally, a place that you can meet other local people who are as brave as you and proudly dawn their tin foil with pride? and yes also share an interest in conspiracies and coincidences.
http://www.defendindependence.org/ - Enlightening America One Member at a Time

* Home to the Tyrannical Response Team (TRT) and OPERATION INDEPENDENT FREEDOM (TEAMCIC:OIF)
I went there just now. What a little nest of nuggets. Did you find any indication that anyone else - other than you and me --has ever been there?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Prof wrote:I went there just now. What a little nest of nuggets. Did you find any indication that anyone else - other than you and me --has ever been there?
Not really. His forum has 590 posts, made almost exclusively by Weston himself.
Demo.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Well everyone needs a hobby.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Nikki wrote:
Famspear wrote:Weston White has now responded -- over at losthorizons of course, not here in Quatloos -- with this {and here, Quatloos regulars are advised to secure all beverages.....}
[ . . . ] that the atmosphere of LH is in many ways comparable to that of an academic library, so as to state that one does not go to a library to debate, they [sic] go there to study, to learn, to research, which is what practitioners of CtC do.
in the sense that there are a lot of strange activities going on in the stacks :?:
oh my memories of Widener Library (and of the legends of what goes on in the stacks there, which sadly never happened to me)
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.