I keep thinking that they can't be any dumber

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: I keep thinking that they can't be any dumber

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Famspear wrote:
Which reminds me: How are we gonna know when the Fabulous Felon, the RecidivistReprobate, the HaughtyHendrickson, the BloviatingBlowhard, the PontificatingPrisonBoundPeterMeister actually re-enters the federal prison system? Are the Illuminati and their sources up to the task of determining the precise date on which TheBigPeter finds his new home?
You don't understand -- inevitably, We The People will rise up and force the Powers That Be to set Our Peter free, henceforth and forevermore, to perambulate the united States like a modern-day Johnny Appleseed, spreading the CtC Truth. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Man, I don't know what I was just smoking... but I like it. :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Famspear wrote:
Which reminds me: How are we gonna know when the Fabulous Felon, the RecidivistReprobate, the HaughtyHendrickson, the BloviatingBlowhard, the PontificatingPrisonBoundPeterMeister actually re-enters the federal prison system? Are the Illuminati and their sources up to the task of determining the precise date on which TheBigPeter finds his new home?
You don't understand -- inevitably, We The People will rise up and force the Powers That Be to set Our Peter free, henceforth and forevermore, to perambulate the united States like a modern-day Johnny Appleseed, spreading the CtC Truth. :roll: :roll: :roll:

THE WACKADOOSTER'S LAMENT
(or, "The Cracking the Code Blues,"
also known as
"Set My Peter Free")

I just thought that I could play
"Keep my pro-per-ty away
From the mean ol' tax collector".
Now I feel like a defector,
'Cause I just don't want to pay
"Frivo-penalties" today.

Oh, I thought he knew the tax,
But my Peter got the axe!
Yes, he stumbled bad in court
And his scam is on "abort."

-----(Chorus:)
-----Oh darlin', can't you see
-----That it's not all up to me.
-----Yes, I need some help from thee.
-----Oh, babe, set my Peter free!

I don't wanna write a letter,
"Cause I know this won't get better.
No, John Stossel won't behave,
And my rear end he won't save.
Oh, I'm sad because the Pete
Will be taken off the street.

When the Peter goes to jail
As incarcerated male,
I will cry and whine and wail;
I will rant and groan and rail.

-----(Chorus:)
-----Oh darlin', can't you see
-----That it's not all up to me.
-----Yes, I need some help from thee.
-----Oh, babe, set my Peter free!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Demosthenes wrote:They're all locked in a small room of their own making and freaking out. Eventually, they'll slink away one by one to search for a new guru.
Too bad that's not a literal description, that would be a great time to turn out the lights and start tossing in firearms
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Famspear wrote:

don't know about "you the people" but me and my peeps are looking to find out if we know anyone in the same facility (I was a young man when I met these people, you understand) so we can send a few cartons of cigarettes and make sure he a gets a special welcome....

I do know what I was smoking, well, I don't smoke it, and I'm almost positive the doctors would prefer I use water to wash it down instead of Tangerey, but you get the gist....
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Joe Dirt
Anonymous Administerial Adviser

Post by Joe Dirt »

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably a wise investment.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

This guy just can't wait to lose everything he owns and go to prison, he's made a little revision in tactics...
Been waiting to find out who was the one leading me down this path. Yes it is you. Send me a message on my board so we can talk. I too have had just about as much luck as you. None really, but I have tried and it is interesting as to the responses I get. They are amazing. Basically like everyone else, brain washed. Anyway, you think this letter will basically get me nowhere and on to more delayed tactics huh? Ok, so how do we stop the crap? I have another letter that I came up with that has a totally different approach. Tell me what you think of it and if its not gonna work then where do we go from here? I'll tell you but it will be in my new post. check this out

Depart of the Treasury
IRS
1073 N. Rulon White Blvd Stop 4450
Ogden, UT 84404-0076

RE: Your letter Dated April 26, 2010. Notice #: CP72. Caller ID: 922924

Dear Sir,

Since you have sent me an unsigned letter, I respectfully request the professional courtesy of knowing exactly who generated this letter and to whom I am writing.

I understand the purpose of this letter you sent to my wife and myself. We both know that IRC Sec. 6702 has nothing to do with my correctly filled tax return other than to be used as a scare tactic. My return was sent to Austin but has wound up in your Ogden IRS unit as it is well known as the place that scares ignorant tax payers back into “voluntary” obedience. I would like to ask you if this is really necessary but I would assume you would say yes and I can understand that. I also know all your other scare tactics and delay programs; however, they will not be tolerated.

We are both Professionals here and its time to stop the games. You want to know my resolve and how far I am willing to go. I think that is a fair question. The answer to you is “ all the way”. I have the resources and support needed to see this through. I do not take this lightly and I am sure you don’t either. I also do not think it is necessary to waste government funds dragging this out.

At this time I am asking you nicely to stop discriminating against me, stop violating my rights and respect my properly filed return and refund my private funds immediately. This is your job and I know you will carry it out in a very professional manner.

Thank you for your help and cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,

Robert Kevetter

PS: You know, your letter sets you up for extortion, witness-tampering, mail fraud and a few other criminal penalties. I would suggest you change it. Hey maybe, the best thing to do is read the law, do what it says and do not do what it does not say
Tell ya what, Bob, let us know how that works out for you. And for everyone else, you m ight want to re-evaluate flying Southwest, I know the fares are cheap, but apparently the pilots are retarded.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

And to support my last theory, I offer this, from "Thorn" who appears to be another Southwest pilot...
The next avenue my friend, is to start looking at the people that butter our bread, and start holding them accountable for making erroneous allegations against us.
So there is hope, just maybe Southwest (who I think has dealt with a few of these nuts in the past) will just fire them. OR maybe not, we all know that the supply of airline pilots is seriously short and no airlines ever lay off people, right?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

"You want to know how far i am willing to go? As far as Pete Henderson went, that's how far!"
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

But he is helping save the IRS money, with either on of those letters, it's gonna be a lot cheaper and easier to prove willfulness.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Just when I think I've seen it all, one of the Wackadoosters at losthorizons (in this case "rjutah") comes up with a gem like this:
As far the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 is concerned (Vol. 68A, Statutes at Large, p.3), the legislation is in fact styled, "An Act" "To revise the internal revenue laws of the United States."

IRC and Title 26 are just that, Acts, and under Federal rules An "Act of Congress" is policy, not law.....
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 015c#24789

(emphasis added)

Oh, so now an Act of Congress is not "law"?

What a f*****g idiot! How the h*ll do these people manage to get up in the morning and feed themselves?

:)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

This will help the dipstick brigade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEJL2Uuv-oQ
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Famspear wrote:Oh, so now an Act of Congress is not "law"?
Of course not. I mean, did Charlton Heston hold it up on a clay tablet?

Silly Famspear.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

Gregg wrote:Tell ya what, Bob, let us know how that works out for you. And for everyone else, you m ight want to re-evaluate flying Southwest, I know the fares are cheap, but apparently the pilots are retarded.
Heard on a skeptics podcast this weekend. Just because a person is an expert in one area, and an idiot in another, does not erase their being an expert in one area. Example: Linus Pauling. Despite his idiocy with regards to Vitamin C, he was still very very very top of his field.

As long as the pilot knows his stuff, I could care less what he thinks about the IRS, or ghosts, or immunizations, etc.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Brandybuck wrote:
Gregg wrote:Tell ya what, Bob, let us know how that works out for you. And for everyone else, you m ight want to re-evaluate flying Southwest, I know the fares are cheap, but apparently the pilots are retarded.
Heard on a skeptics podcast this weekend. Just because a person is an expert in one area, and an idiot in another, does not erase their being an expert in one area. Example: Linus Pauling. Despite his idiocy with regards to Vitamin C, he was still very very very top of his field.

As long as the pilot knows his stuff, I could care less what he thinks about the IRS, or ghosts, or immunizations, etc.
Until he starts saying that they guy in the control tower telling him which runway to use is giving instructions only meant for "federally conncted flights" and he's flying a sovreign aircraft. It's not about skill, as a pilot I can tell you that a lot of flying is not technically demanding, a few thousand hours of pratice and a monkey can do it, it's about judgement.
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

I didn't see anything to suggest that this chowderhead is a pilot. For all I know, he's a baggage handler who got conked in the noggin by an overweight suitcase and suddenly fancied himself as a tax expert.

But just to be on the safe side, I flew American this weekend.
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Cpt Banjo wrote:I didn't see anything to suggest that this chowderhead is a pilot. For all I know, he's a baggage handler who got conked in the noggin by an overweight suitcase and suddenly fancied himself as a tax expert.

But just to be on the safe side, I flew American this weekend.
There are two of them for sure, one lists himself as "Pilot" in his profile, the other has never said so, but there was a post somewhere about one finding a copy of CTC in the pilot lounge and another who said he puts them there all over the country...

And I never feel right on an airplane unless I'm the one driving. so anything you can make in something I can fly I tend to fly myself.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Of course, for all I know Ed Brown may have been the best damn roach killer in New England.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Oh my, now, our favorite "works for a non profit that may well be federally funded" dipstick chimes in with this little nugget
robkevetter -
The letter seems to cover what is needed except for the biggest thing, which is to say you did not engage in any taxable ACTIVITY. You cleared your status and even cleared up a couple terms that don't apply to your situation ("employee" and "employer"). The issue I see, is that you don't have to be an "employee" to be liable for an income tax, you must engage in taxable activities that utilize federal privilege. You could be involved in a "trade or business" and be liable, for example.

I believe less is more. I would say stick to the basics - rebut the allegations of:
1. being involved in a taxable activity
2. having the status of an "employee" or whatever your payer alleged
3. your payer's status of engaging in federal activity, which you did with the Certificate of Status

You could then ask the IRS what taxable activity, exactly, are they claiming you engaged in despite your sworn testimony otherwise?
emphasis added

Okay Justin, let's just think for teeny minute about this "federal privilege" BS. Even if it was true, WHICH IT IS NOT!!!!, if the guy is a pilot, and has a license from the FAA to make a living as a commercial pilot (and apparently an ATP at that) don't you think that might qualify here? I mean the federal government regulates it, gives certificates for it, funds the infrastructure for the entire industry? Are you saying that, it is an inalienable right to get in a Jumbo Jet and get paid to fly people around the country? I think that one is stretching a bit even for Pete.
Jozef Bleaux

Post by Jozef Bleaux »

Famspear wrote:[Which reminds me: How are we gonna know when the Fabulous Felon, the RecidivistReprobate, the HaughtyHendrickson, the BloviatingBlowhard, the PontificatingPrisonBoundPeterMeister actually re-enters the federal prison system? Are the Illuminati and their sources up to the task of determining the precise date on which TheBigPeter finds his new home?
Hello folks, long time viewer first time poster. The best check for when the Big P, or any one of Uncle's miscreants, hit the Big Pokey is through the Inmate Locator provision of the Bureau of Prisons website. Query either the name or Prisoner Number into the search section and find out if they're actually IN, their new home location, and an approximate date of release from incarcerated servitude-court ordered conditions of probation notwithstanding.

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/LocateInmate.jsp
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Welcome to the boards, Jozef!
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools