What the heck is a "Private Postmaster"?

Unidyne
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: What the heck is a "Private Postmaster"?

Post by Unidyne »

I grew up on the south shore of Massachusetts, less than 40 miles from Boston, there was a girl in my 8th grade history class who asked the teacher what the capital of Boston was. Then when he said there was not one, she said, "Every state has to have a capital."
The capital of Boston? Simple! It's the letter "B"!

:Axe:
Irony: The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

CaptainKickback wrote:Gregg - a lot of teachers are mentally weak and very thin skinned and go a tad nuts when given power and their fragile egos will not tolerate or allow any challenges to their authority.

I once royally p*ssed of my AP Lit teacher. She was showing the class something her mom had sent her from home (England). It looked kind of like a huge, oversized Zippo lighter - about the size of a deck of cards.

The teacher said to the class, "I bet none of you know what this is..." She got that far when I chirped up and said, "It's a hand warmer. My mom has one." She was quite displeased that I rained on her parade and was surly for the rest of the class. :twisted:
I would have said "It's a vibrator" just for the laughs. I was kind of a smartass.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
davidthompson

Post by davidthompson »

Somewhere in this insane document they cover the "private postmaster" issue :lol:

http://www.notacitizen.com/pipermail/me ... 00380.html
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

davidthompson wrote:Somewhere in this insane document they cover the "private postmaster" issue :lol:

http://www.notacitizen.com/pipermail/me ... 00380.html
Interesting document.

One memorable declaration of what is called a "treaty":
The general post office styled as the UNITED STATES is a free republic operating under the concepts and intent of the Articles Of Confederation, establishing a perpetual Union between the several free and independent states....
The author, "James-Thomas: McBride Postmaster," seems to be selling copies of this "treaty," but it's not clear what the buyer is supposed to do with it after it is bought.

However, don't be too quick to send in your money, because McBride is currently in federal custody.

From another thread:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:The author of [another] document is one James McBride, who was convicted some years back of, among other things, filing involuntary bankruptcy against an IRS agent involved in collecting taxes from his girlfriend. Not to mention doing the same thing to her two defense attorneys and filing a bogus lien on the property of the judge involved.

His case is littered with gibberish filings that the court finally ordered the clerk to stop accepting.

He's currently in custody after having his supervised release revoked. :roll:
The reference seems to be to United States v. James Thomas McBride, No. 2:02-cr-00060-GCS -EPD-1 (U.S.D.C. S.D. Ohio), which has the following docket entry on 6/16/2010:
Minute Entry for proceedings held before Judge George C Smith: Final Hearing re Revocation of Supervised Release as to James Thomas McBride held on 6/16/2010. Defendant sentenced to 18 months imprisonment. Defendant remanded to custody of USMS.
The Bureau of Prisons currently lists a JAMES T MCBRIDE, #63027-061, 56-White-M, with a projected release date of 09-21-2011, and the notation "NOT IN BOP CUSTODY," which would be consistent with the court order described above.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.