Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Doreen Hendrickson was indicted

Post by Demosthenes »

Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Doreen Hendrickson was indicted

Post by webhick »

So she reported $0 wages in 2008 and failed to amend 2002 and 2003.

Well, it finally caught up to her.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

webhick wrote:So she reported $0 wages in 2008 and failed to amend 2002 and 2003.

Well, it finally caught up to her.
The indictment was filed on May 14, but kept under seal. It was unsealed on June 7 at the request of the DOJ. Numbered paragraph 3 of the government's motion to unseal the indictment (attached to the order unsealing same) states:

The government requests that the Indictment and amended arrest warrant be unsealed because the defendant has been arrested as is entitled to receive a copy of the Indictment.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

I wonder if HER refund checks are up on Pete's Wall-Of-Stupid.

[material redacted by Famspear for reasons previously noted]... her sentencing factors are going to be SO hurting.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

[deleting my entire post -- for reasons previously noted ... Famspear]
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE TAX
FRIDAY, JUNE 7, 2013
WWW.JUSTICE.GOV

MICHIGAN WOMAN ARRESTED FOR CRIMINAL CONTEMPT

WASHINGTON – Doreen Hendrickson of Commerce Township, Mich., was arrested today following an indictment by a federal grand jury for criminal contempt, the Justice Department and Internal Revenue Service (IRS) announced.

Hendrickson and her husband, Peter Hendrickson, filed tax returns for 2002 and 2003 on which they claimed more than $20,000 in fraudulent tax refunds. These returns were based on the frivolous argument set forth in Peter Hendrickson’s book, Cracking the Code, that only federal, state and local government employees are liable for the payment of income taxes. In May 2007, as part of a lawsuit against the Hendricksons filed by the department’s Tax Division, U.S. District Judge Nancy G. Edmunds in Detroit entered a permanent injunction that barred the Hendricksons from filing additional false tax returns. Judge Edmunds also ordered the Hendricksons to file amended 2002 and 2003 returns. According to the indictment, Doreen Hendrickson violated this injunction by failing to file amended 2002 and 2003 tax returns and by filing a false 2008 tax return that was based on the arguments in her husband’s book.

An indictment is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless proven guilty.

This case was investigated and is being prosecuted by Trial Attorneys Melissa S. Siskind and Jeffrey B. Bender of the Tax Division, with the assistance of IRS-Criminal Investigation.
Demo.
AndyK

Post by AndyK »

My bad.

What the heck -- early senility :?:

The issue was criminal contempt related to the order to file correct amended returns for the years at issue -- [material redacted by Famspear for reasons previously noted]

None the less; the pre-sentencing report will have lots of goodies to put in front of the judge.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Thanks, Andy... I redacted both some of your material and my entire response, for reasons previously noted.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

For any criminal procedure geeks out there, I think the indictment is duplicitous (used in the technical legal sense of the word, not in the lay sense of "dishonest").
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
For any criminal procedure geeks out there, I think the indictment is duplicitous (used in the technical legal sense of the word, not in the lay sense of "dishonest").
Asserting two different alleged violations in support of the same, single count charged in the indictment, right?
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Oh, the count of contempt for Doreen
Multiplies allegations – how mean!
So perhaps they'll amend
The indictment, and send
Her a better one, tidy and clean!
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

So Doreen, with this charge, must now deal
With some energy, gusto and zeal.
If in court she should fail
And go six months in jail,
Pompous Peter will cook his own meal.
AndyK

Post by AndyK »

Not a peep on LoserHeads, yet.

I'm sorely tempted to register there just to share the good news -- which will stay up for about 30 seconds before Pete deletes it and bans me :roll:
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

AndyK wrote:Not a peep on LoserHeads, yet.

I'm sorely tempted to register there just to share the good news -- which will stay up for about 30 seconds before Pete deletes it and bans me :roll:
Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how long it takes the news to reach the few Remaining Reprobates over there......

:|
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

How long did it take for someone to post about Pete losing his appeal?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

JamesVincent wrote:How long did it take for someone to post about Pete losing his appeal?
I think it was several weeks.....
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Given her apparent dependency on Pete, this should be expected.

Another sad chapter being written by an egomaniac.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I would say at this point that Pete's epic fail is now complete, he and Doreen are both, or soon to be, convicted felons, she may very well get to follow his example and spend some quality time at the graybar, and they are ever so much better off now than where they were before this all started and Pete started on his ego trip - NOT!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

I wouldn't say complete. His kids are also drinking the Kool aid and at least one of them is 18+. Don't be too shocked if we hear about them in a criminal capacity at some point.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I was trying to avoid that point, but you are quite right, as it does appear from things Pete has posted, that the children are indeed following in their parent's footsteps. I remember that one of them posted what amounts to a denunciation of any one claiming their parents were doing anything wrong.

Oh where is youthful rebellion when you need it most?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.