Elite Activity Resurrected (Connecting Us All)!

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

Val Lambert

Re: Elite Activity Resurrected!

Post by Val Lambert »

You know, it doesn't matter what I say. You people are going to find thing after thing wrong with Connecting Us All even if its just in your own minds. Thank you for of the warnings and arguments. We are never going to agree on anything and its time I put all of this to bed. You are out warning the world about CUA and so it goes. In the months we have been in business we have not been contacted by any authorities about anything. If we are contacted and told we are doing something wrong, we will shut down. Thats all that matters to me anymore. So good life to you all. Professor if you want to contact me, you know how. wserra good luck in all your endeavors and I do hope you save the world from pyramid schemes.
Val Lambert

Post by Val Lambert »

I just read the stuff on Potlatch...never has been a part of CUA and never will be. As far as staff on the cycles, Natillie and Sarah are not employees of Connecting Us All. Not sure of what other names you found, but if you take a look at our staff page, you will see the very few of us employed be CUA. Nice try though
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

Val Lambert wrote:I just read the stuff on Potlatch...never has been a part of CUA and never will be. As far as staff on the cycles, Natillie and Sarah are not employees of Connecting Us All. Not sure of what other names you found, but if you take a look at our staff page, you will see the very few of us employed be CUA. Nice try though

Sarah?! I never remotely considered her a possible staff member. Isn't she the Operations Manager at Dream Makers Academy? Natalie and Peach, however, are the spouses of staff and bring their "gifts" into the same household.
I do see that Sarah sent Peach a gift recently; also one to Crystie & Cory Snooks.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Val Lambert wrote:its time I put all of this to bed
Have you spoken with Ulrich lately? Doesn't he say stuff like this:
J.J. Ulrich wrote:I continue to stand here open, and willing to communicate
I appreciate our communications and will be happy to provide any updates to your inquiries here on these posts or you can communicate with me via email and phone. I look forward to our future communications and ability to dialog about your concerns.
I guess that, in your world, "communicate" is a term of art: "I'll bloviate away, but avoid like the plague the questions that matter".
In the months we have been in business we have not been contacted by any authorities about anything.
You guys really don't hear anything you don't want to hear. As I've posted many times before, it doesn't necessarily work that way. Did law enforcement tell Dockstader, "Look, Henry, we're gonna arrest ya if you don't knock the shit off"? Or did the guys with the snap-brims and cuffs just show up at his door one day?

One more time:

Why an important difference in the Gifting, er, Giving Pool? If you really don't need to give, why are those who do give signed up immediately and those who don't told to send a "written request"? I know what I think. BTW, what's a "subscription payment"?

Why don't you post one official response you guys received from one AG? Just one.

Speaking of courts, Ulrich has been posting for the better part of a year how he sought a declaratory judgment as to CUA's legality. How's that going? Court? Docket number?

[Silence.]
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Val Lambert

Post by Val Lambert »

Oh my gosh...you people don't stop do you. wserra, please email JJ for any information you need from him. His email address is me@jjulrich.com. Sarah is not involved with Dream Makers. The $16.00 subscription fees go to maintaining the website, maintaining the system, maintaining the equipment and staff pay. There is not one staff member that is signed up for gifting and members don't have to pay it if they choose not to. The written request was set up for those who don't have the money to join but need money.

Professor, I don't know how you get invites. Maybe if you quit trying to sign up as a member, you wouldn't receive any emails. As far as the thing from Frank, it does not look like a Connecting Us All site, and if he is advertising an mlm using his Connecting Us All site, he will be suspended.

And once and for all, it doesn't matter what you find out about Elite, Elite Resurrected etc...WE ARE NOT ELITE. Yes, we have some of the same players, but we are following what our lawyers say to a Tee. Please just get over it. My gosh...to have so much time to spend trying to ruin someones lives. Find a worthwhile project. Apparently this isn't working because we are getting new members everyday.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Val Lambert wrote:Oh my gosh...you people don't stop do you.
Neither HH nor I has posted about Connecting Us All in over a month. That's your definition of "don't stop"?
wserra, please email JJ for any information you need from him.
I have no desire for a private conversation. You guys don't promote CUA in private. You do it very publically, splashing sites all over the place. Why won't you answer publically?
The $16.00 subscription fees go to maintaining the website, maintaining the system, maintaining the equipment and staff pay.
$16 per month per member for what? You have no product. Again, the only reason for people to pay you is because they expect to receive more in return. What's that called again?
The written request was set up for those who don't have the money to join but need money.
That wasn't the question. The question was, "Why an important difference in the Gifting, er, Giving Pool? If you really don't need to give, why are those who do give signed up immediately and those who don't told to send a "written request"?" Why not just sign up everyone in the same manner?

And your answer is actually revealing, because at last you acknowledge the obvious - the motive for joining. People join you because they "need money". Not out of altruism, or kumbaya, or because you guys are great humanitarians - but because they expect to receive money. That's the definition of a gifting scheme.

It was clear all along, but thank you for admitting it.
- David Hume
ProfHenryHiggins

Do I even want to know what the job description for "Director of Member Enlightenment" is, Val?

I see that's what Harvey Dockstader holds (I was researching a Tamatha Burrus, and bumped into Harvey's member page in the process).
ProfHenryHiggins

The latest pile of CRAP from Grandberry's blog...
Is Your Gifting Program 100% Legal?
Filed under: legal gifting by gifting2u — Leave a comment
August 4, 2010
With all of the bad publicity and opinions surrounding gifting programs, most people do not understand the difference between an illegal gifting program and a legal one. Armed with a team of Attorneys, programmers, marketing experts and an experienced staff, Connecting Us All set out on a year long journey to set precedence and to become the first 100% legal gifting program. This was no easy task and resulted in a million dollars in Attorney fees. A lot of programs claim to be legal only to capitalize on the keywords “legal gifting program”. But if you know what to look for, not many will pass the test. There are over 6,800 gifting programs online and with the ongoing recent investigations by the SEC into the structure of these programs, many are being shut down and some owners are being arrested. As a matter of fact the SEC has contacted Connecting Us All to solicit their expertise in helping them to identify the programs that are not in compliance. What they do is to contact the owners and give them guidance in becoming compliant. But many of them decide not to spend a million dollars on attorney fees and research that is over 1,800 pages of compliance in every state and other countries abroad. After all Connecting Us All has already done all of the leg work. This being the case many owners are closing their programs and merging them within the CUA network. I have had two such programs that have merged into my legs increasing my lineage to almost 4,000. If you want to learn more about what makes us legal and how we are leading the way in making gifting an honorable and proud movement that is fighting poverty and lack in this world, please attend one of our Webinars that will reveal how everyday people or achieving great abundance without peddling products lotions and potions.

Tags: illegal gifting, legal gifting
Comment

Oh, and at least part of those 4000 people came from this lady's scam:
Registrant:
Patricia Stewart
4543 Seville Dr
Englewood, Ohio 45322
United States

Domain Name: EACH1BLESS1.COM
Created on: 07-Jun-10
Expires on: 07-Jun-15
Last Updated on: 19-Jun-10

Administrative Contact:
Stewart, Patricia niagra09@gmail.com
4543 Seville Dr
Englewood, Ohio 45322
United States
+1.9372724175 Fax -- +1.8669414805

Technical Contact:
Stewart, Patricia niagra09@gmail.com
4543 Seville Dr
Englewood, Ohio 45322
United States
+1.9372724175 Fax -- +1.8669414805

Not only is Patricia part of CUA's "leadership," she came with
her own baggage (or perhaps ball and chain)... Wendy Slafka.
Yup. Her. Mark Slafka's infamous other half goes by "angelrose"
on Connecting Us All.

Here's a chunk of discussion from Harvey Dockstader's page:
Greetings Wendy... Please call me on Monday so we can discuss the broadcast messages you sent to your blessing line regarding the E1B1 group integration. My number is 435-817-7267. Abundant Wishes... Harvey Dockstader Jr. CUA Director/Trustee
1 week ago to angelrose

Private
My number is 412-672-1757 and I will be home all day Monday..I am very concerned about many things happening. Blessings, Wendy
1 week ago by angelrose

Hi Harvey, there is a lady named Sheila Peters who will be contacting you. She is at the top of the line of the 4,000 people that are coming in from the B1B4 gifting program. There are a lot of people jumping ahead and some who are not aware that they have been signed up with CUA. Her right leg is stronger than her left and she wants to know when they load the csv file next week if it will help her left leg.
1 week ago by Belinda Grandberry
We had Harvey at the top with the most recent, Wendy Slafka in the middle,
and Grandberry just below that. Seems like Wendy didn't learn from the PIPS
fiasco.
Doc Bunkum
Scamologist General (MLM Division)

Post by Doc Bunkum »

Private
My number is 412-672-1757 and I will be home all day Monday..I am very concerned about many things happening. Blessings, Wendy
1 week ago by angelrose
Uh, private?

Not any more it isn't! :lol:
ProfHenryHiggins

Googling that phone number brings up more Slafka-related scamminess,
in this case "Secure Wealth System" and "My Prosperity Game" with one of
her latest partners, a Neville Pearson.
wserra

Post by wserra »

ProfHenryHiggins wrote:The latest pile of CRAP from Grandberry's blog...
most people do not understand the difference between an illegal gifting program and a legal one.
Well, that's natural, since there is no difference. It's like saying, "most people do not understand the difference between an illegal bank robbery and a legal one".
As a matter of fact the SEC has contacted Connecting Us All to solicit their expertise in helping them to identify the programs that are not in compliance.
In the same vein, I understand that the FBI contacted Osama bin Laden to solicit his expertise in helping them to identify terrorist bombings that are "not in compliance".
What they do is to contact the owners and give them guidance in becoming compliant.
"Shut down or else."
research that is over 1,800 pages of compliance in every state and other countries abroad.
Anybody ever seen any of that "research"?
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

Connecting Us All is shedding tears for the victims of the fire outside Boulder. As they just posted, "We at Connecting Us All are sending prayers out to all of our members from Boulder, Colorado. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help. God bless!"

Well, I am impressed with their concern. Strange, though - it's not very hard to find plenty of worthy charities which are doing their best. For example, a local station reports that the Disaster Relief Fund of the American Red Cross is "not getting as many donations for victims of the Fourmile Canyon wildfire as they expected". I'm sure they'd appreciate their help. That was actually pretty easy to find.

But you don't receive anything from the Red Cross, do you? Guess that's why they didn't find it.
- David Hume
ProfHenryHiggins

Re: Elite Activity Resurrected (Connecting Us All)!

Found on 123Receive,com (where do they get people who make names that blatant?):
Connecting Us All International retains the following firms for their areas of expertise.

Corporate Law Firm
Jardine Law Offices
Joseph Henry Jardine
39 Exchange Place, Suite 101
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
1 (866) 550-3505
http://www.jardinelawoffices.com

Commercial Litigation & Securities
Holme Roberts & Owens LLP
Michael R. MacPhail
1700 Lincoln Street
Suite 4100
Denver, CO 80203-4541
1 (303) 861-7000
http://www.hro.com

Intellectual Property
Workman Nydegger, P.C.
Colby C. Nuttall
1000 Eagle Gate Tower
60 East South Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
1 (801) 533-9800
http://www.wnlaw.com
Know anything about the latter two firms, Wes?
Valerie Lambert

Post by Valerie Lambert »

wserra,

Once again you wandered over to the Connecting Us All site and read into my post what you wanted. I was not aware at the time of that writing, that the American Red Cross was looking for donations. You see, I live in Colorado and that became the news of the day. Not who needed donations, I was just very concerned for our members who live in that area. We, once again, are not looking to receive anything. The $16.00 subscription fee is the money we operate on. If we don't get subscriptions, we don't operate. Its just as simple as that. The gifts are given and received among the members. We don't touch any of it. I am just wondering if you are learning impaired because I know that I have told you this same thing on many occasions. Our Annual Report will be available soon for all to see. Maybe then you will understand that we are not out to scam anyone and that we are just about the gifting.

God bless
Val
wserra

Post by wserra »

ProfHenryHiggins wrote:Know anything about the latter two firms, Wes?
Nope. It's common practice, however, for scams like Connecting Us All to write a letter to a firm and then claim that they are on retainer.

Note to CUA: why dontcha post the retainer and the last couple of invoices?
- David Hume
Valerie Lambert

Post by Valerie Lambert »

Professor,

Go ahead and check out the law firms. Tell me what you find.

Val
littleroundman

Post by littleroundman »

Valerie Lambert wrote: Maybe then you will understand that we are not out to scam anyone and that we are just about the gifting.
God bless
Val
Isn't that the whole point ????

You ARE "just about the gifting"

"Gifting" which is illegal BECAUSE it's a scam.

"Out of the mouths of babes", and all that.
ProfHenryHiggins

Valerie Lambert wrote:Professor,

Go ahead and check out the law firms. Tell me what you find.

Val

I already did, but I was asking Wes because he is a lawyer and may
be aware of reputations I didn't uncover.

However, I must say that Mrs. Gerlachs took being asked about the name of her website very poorly. I didn't imply any illegality, just bad manners (as the name flies in the face of everything you've been working so hard on trying to make CUA seem to be different from Elite), yet she absolutely blew up in my face over it.
ProfHenryHiggins

Oh, and for those interested, this is part of what Julie Gerlach (as well as several other CUA members) have spewed online. I've added bold highlighting to a few key falsehoods.
123 Receive
The Great Transfer of Wealth

Pay It Forward

The most powerful, proven method of making a change in the lives of all people globally.

People think that one person cannot possibly make a difference in this world but I am going to show you that it is not only possible, but it is happening right now!

Pay it Forward programs can create abundance through synergy of Social Networking combined with unconditional giving and receiving. Leaders

over the centuries have used this system to revitalize a lagging or weak economy within their own communities. Whatever your need, this is your solution!

This is how just one person can make a difference during this 2010 October 1st-31st "Launch Heard Around the World" Kick-Off.

See the chart and see how fast it can multiply in 31 days by each person inviting just two people.

October 01: You tell 02 people about the program. That's It!

October 02: Those 02 people each tell 02 people = 04 new people (06)

October 03: Those 04 people each tell 02 people = 08 new people (14)

See Chart:

October 01

October 02

October 03

October 04

October 05

October 06

October 07

October 08

October 09

October 10

October 11

October 12

October 13

October 14

October 15

October 16

October 17

October 18

October 19

October 20

October 21

October 22

October 23

October 24

October 25

October 26

October 27

October 28

October 29

October 30

October 31

All rights reserved
The Plan

As Victor Hugo said "There is nothing as powerful as an idea whose time has come!" This worldwide movement is creating abundance through synergy of Social Networking combined with unconditional giving and receiving. Leaders over the centuries have used this system to revitalize a lagging or weak economy within their own communities. Whatever your need, this is your solution!

The"Giving Pool" program of Connecting Us All allows anyone to get started by following the number one principle of money, the Law of Reciprosity. By giving a one time $20 gift that will help someone in the world meet their needs, they are put into a cycle that gives them the opportunity to receive back cash gifts in order to meet their own needs.

First and Foremost Understand This!

It does not benefit me financially to have you join this program, nor does it benefit you financially to invite others. There is no one at the top receiving any funds from this program and everyone is 100% equal. If someone is receiving more gifts than you it is only because that person is more active in the program and giving into cycles more than you. One person may participate in the program everyday, whereas, another person may only participate once a week.

This program was set up to help people, all people, not just for our own monetary gain. I invite people in order to keep the cycles going consistently so that we are getting finances out into the world where they are needed. If people are not there to give, then how can anyone receive? You always have to give something first in life and then life itself puts you into a position to receive. This is called the Law of Reciprocity. This is a 'Pay it Forward' program and can only succeed by each person sharing this program. You should share this program with at least 2 other people. Some will share it with thousands and this will just increase the flow of abundance for everyone.

Is this a highly idealistic plan? Absolutely! But, we have finally been given a system, a tool, that can make what seems impossible, possible. Don't lose out on an opportunity to change the world and your own circumstances because you do not have all of the facts. We encourage you to thoroughly check out this organization and prove it to yourself. It is a program that is well worth trying out and will be the best chance that you have ever taken. Be a part of the solution! Who cannot give a one time gift of $20 to completely change the economics of the world and abolish poverty?

How The Receiving ProgramWorks

By unconditionally giving a gift of $20 to someone in the world, you will be placed into the 1st cycle, and since you have now given an unconditional gift to someone, the system now moves you into the inviting process where you invite friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, and so on into the program if you haven't already. You should have at least 2 people in your group of invitees, hence the 'Pay it Forward' program. Actually the system does this process automatically by sending an invitee who has clicked on the "Join A Cycle" link, just like you did, so that they can send a gift to begin the giving part of their cycle. You are then moved into the receiving part of the cycle where people from all over the world now have the opportunity to give back to you. After 4 people have unconditionally given a gift of $20 to you, these 4 will now move into the receiving part of their cycle where now they have the opportunity to receive 4 gifts from people from all over the world.

You then have a choice of whether or not you want to continue into the 2nd cycle by giving an unconditional gift of $50 to someone in the world, which you already have in your AlertPay account from the gifts that you already received from the $20 cycle, and then go through the same process. By following this procedure throughout all 15 cycles, you will not ever have to give any more money out of your own pocket. Everyone that is involved in this program is waiting for some one to give to so that they can experience receiving and move on to the next cycle. You can stop at any time that you choose and are never under any obligation. All the gifts that you receive are 100% tax free.

There are 15 cycles of abundance. Through the first 10 cycles, you have the opportunity to receive back into your own life 4x the gift that you sent out to help another person and the amount that you can give to help others increases with each new cycle. With the last 5 of the 15 cycles, you then have the opportunity to receive back 8x the gift that you send to help someone else.

The Express Cycle (Manual)

1st Give $20 4 people Give you $20

2nd Give $50 4 people Give you $50

3rd Give $100 4 people Give you $100

4th Give $250 4 people Give you $250

5th Give $500 4 people Give you $500

The Imagine Cycle (Automated)

1st Give $20 4 people Give you $20

2nd Give $50 4 people Give you $50

3rd Give $100 4 people Give you $100

4th Give $250 4 people Give you $250

5th Give $500 4 people Give you $500

The Classic Cycle (Automated)

1st Give $50 8 people Give you $50

2nd Give $100 8 people Give you $100

3rd Give $250 8 people Give you $250

4th Give $500 8 people Give you $500

5th Give $1000 8 people Give you $1000

* The great part about this is that there is a continuous cycle of giving and receiving. It takes minutes and you can do it from home, the office, sitting in traffic, at a restaurant, on vacation. From anywhere that there is Internet access.

What You Need To Do

We are hosting a Pre-Launch for all the new people who were invited to join the program this week and we have chosen a specific Date & Time for everyone to participate. We invite a large group of people to come in at the same time and on the same day which gives everyone a chance to experience unconditional giving and receiving and to experience the power of a 'Pay it Forward' program.

1. Make sure that you have signed up for your free AlertPay account. This can take 3-5 days to become verified. You need to have this account in order to participate in this program. Connecting Us All and AlertPay are synchronized to work together efficiently and in real-time.

2. While waiting for your AlertPay verification, go to connectingusall.org and click on the JOIN NOW button.

3. Set up your 'Profile Page' and receive your FREE Website.

4. On your 'Profile Page' in the upper left hand corner, under your photo, is an invite section. Start sending out invitations to anyone that you know that can benefit from this program.

5. After you receive your AlertPay verification, go ahead and join a cycle and give your 1st gift of $20. Your AlertPay account will automatically take it out of your bank account and pay the receiver's AlertPay account (You don't have to wait 2-3 days to have your bank transfer the money for you). This process takes about one minute.

I suggest that you wait to join a cycle until the day of the Pre-Launch, but if you want to get into the system early and learn the ropes, you are welcome to do so. Make sure that you are online and ready to begin on the date and time of the pre-launch.

This program is all about free choice, a way of giving and receiving unconditionally as you wish, and can be stopped at any time with no obligation or hidden fees. The great thing is, it never has to stop. You can repeat the cycles over and over again, taking great pleasure in giving into the lives of others in need, and then receive cash gifts coming back into your own life over and over again.

Do not start a cycle unless you are going to participate and follow through.
Nervous Americans Want easy access to their cash
By PALLAVI GOGOI, The Associated Press 4:04 PM Friday, September 10, 2010

NEW YORK — Americans want to be close to their cash.

People are bailing out of bank certificates of deposit and parking their cash in checking and savings accounts that earn little or no interest but also don't exact penalties for early withdrawal.

It's another signal of how nervous Americans are about their finances as the U.S. economy struggles. Consumers are stuck with few options to make their money work. The Standard & Poor's 500 is down 0.5 percent for the year, one big reason why people have pulled a net $145.3 billion out of mutual funds in the first eight months of the year, according to Lipper Inc.

"At times of uncertainty, there is a natural human tendency to stay liquid and have money easily accessible," says Dan Geller, executive vice president at financial data analysis firm Market Rates Insight.

The firm's analysis of domestic banks insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, found CD deposits declined by $200 billion in the first six months of the year. Deposits in checking, savings and money market accounts rose by $171 billion.

A CD commonly carries an interest rate for a fixed term ranging from three months to five years. Depositors typically pay a penalty if they withdraw their money prior to the end of the CD's term.

A big part of the blame for the shift in money: The interest rates people can earn are at historic lows. The national average rate for deposits decreased from 1.20 percent to 0.99 percent in the first half of 2010. It was the first time the measure fell below 1 percent since the 1950s, according to Market Rates Insight.

"Interest rates on short-term instruments like CDs are so low, why bother when you can leave money in the bank?" says Martin Feldstein, professor of economics at Harvard University.

Andrea Perez, a 34-year-old New York resident, placed $15,000 of her savings in a CD two years ago that yielded about 5 percent. When the CD matured recently, she moved the money to a checking account because she didn't think the new rate of 1 percent was worth it.

"I just switched jobs and wanted to make sure that I had easy access to cash," she says.

Things could be looking up though. The yield on the 10-year U.S. Treasury bond just in the first 10 days of September increased to 2.80 percent from 2.48 percent.

For now, beaten down consumers have already shunned spending. The Federal Reserve's latest data showed consumer spending at retail stores in key cities such as New York, Atlanta and Dallas either slowed or declined in July and August. Nationwide, credit card use dropped for a 23rd consecutive month in July, and overall borrowing dropped at an annual rate of $3.6 billion, the 17th drop in the past 18 months.

As American households spend less, chances of higher economic activity and a healthy recovery continues to diminish. It's no surprise that overall deposits in U.S. banks fell for two consecutive quarters for the first time in two decades.

"As consumers stop borrowing, money stops flowing around the economy and deposits start to shrink," says Sherief Meleis, managing director at New York-based management consultant Novantas.

Allen Tischler, vice president at Moody's Investors Service banking team, says the drop in deposits is partly the result of a deliberate effort by banks to save money. Many of the weaker banks that don't exist any more, like National City and Washington Mutual, wrote high interest CDs during the financial crisis in 2008 to attract cash to overcome their own liquidity crunch. However, these banks were acquired by PNC Bank and JP Morgan Chase, and those CDs aren't being rolled over now because the new ones offer much lower interest rates.

Of course, interest rates are so low in part because of government policy. The U.S. Federal Reserve has championed rock bottom rates in the hope that it would prompt companies and consumers to borrow and spend again. Ironically, they're also adding to consumers' anxiety.

It is time for "We the People" to take back control over our money, how we make it and what we do with it, and not letting the government decide for us.

The 'Great Transfer of Wealth' has already begun and before the end of this year, people are going to witness the Greatest Transfer of Wealth that the World has ever seen. This system is already in place and available for Everyone at this very moment. This is a very well thought out 'Pay It Forward' program that has been mastered and proven to promote 'people helping people' without having to depend on governments, corporations, or any of the world's failing methods of success. This is an equal opportunity for everyone to be able to take back their lives, their homes, their livelihoods, their families and communities and to do it very quickly. This program is designed for anybody, especially for those who are unemployed, their homes in foreclosure, or have no money to take care of the most basic of needs, who need cash NOW!

123Receive along with Connecting Us All is on a mission to get everyone debt free and self sufficient, and to gain financial independence so that we can take back our cities, our states, and our countries.

97% of the worlds wealth is in the hands of 3% of the population. The wealthy in this world are losing all of their wealth to the world systems that they once controlled and in a great turn of events, the lower and middle class people are rising up and the wealth is redistibuting in their favor. This is all happening now and is presently being witnessed all around the world.

The principle concept of a 'Pay It Forward' program is helping 2 people, and they help 2 people, and so on, which multiplies extremely fast. This principle will then put ‘we the people’ back in charge of the distribution of wealth, and can swiftly wipe out poverty worldwide.

Connecting Us All is a non-profit charitable organization that is dedicated to eliminating poverty, lack of basic necessities and scarcity of resources throughout the globe.

Connecting Us All has put together a system that is preparing the way for the Greatest Transfer of Wealth Movement that the world has ever seen . With over 500,000 members world wide and growing daily, this Feature-Rich program allows anyone to get started attaining wealth by following the number one principle of money, the Law of Reciprocity. By giving a one time $20 gift that will help someone in the world receive abundance, they are put into a cycle that gifts back to them 4x what they gave.

See the Cycles of Abundance Chart
The Giving Pool

The Giving Pool FEEDS the Giving Tree!

"Give Someone a fish and they will eat for that day! Teach Someone how to fish and they will eat for the rest of their life."

The intention of our organization is to empower people. Our systematic cycles and gifting technology generates, captures and focuses abundance worldwide.

This state-of-the-art program works with systems and cycles. We know that systems succeed where people fail. Our Giving Pool system automates the introduction, invitation, training, enrollment and team structure in order to maximize your experience. These automated resources empower you to create abundance so that you may better support the 'You AND Me World'.

The Giving Pool is made up of three different systems:

The Express System is made up of 5 Cycles and each cycle has 1 Receiver, 2 Inviters and 4 Givers. Everyone begins with the Express System. The first cycle is a $20 Cycle. This first cycle is open to everyone and you can experience this cycle as often as you choose. There is also a $50 cycle, $100 Cycle, $250 Cycle and a $500 cycle to complete this system. These last 4 cycles are for *Subscribers only.

The second system is the Imagine System which is fully automated and brings together the best of everything that ConnectingUsAll has to offer you as a member to maximize your experience. This also has 5 Cycles and each cycle has 1 Receiver, 2 Inviters and 4 Givers. These cycles are for *Subscribers only and include a $20 cycle, $50 cycle, $100 cycle, $250 cycle, and $500 cycle.

And finally our Classic System which is also fully automated. The Classic System introduces 5 additional cycles and with each of these cycles you Give 1 gift and potentially Receive 8. So the Classic introduces an additional potential to be able to Receive. These cycles are also for *Subscribers only and include a $50 cycle, $100 cycle, $250 cycle, $500 cycle, and $1,000 cycle.

*Subscriber's: You receive your first 2 weeks subscription free so that you can experience the power of this program for yourself. Then you can either continue on the Express $20 cycle over and over, one at a time, as many times as you like or you can pay only $16 per month for the Feature-Rich Subscription that places you on the fast-track to building your team, building your cycles, and experiencing abundance.

Let's see how we experience abundance with this system. See how Giving ignites Receiving:

1. The first step in cycle progression is to experience Giving. You request to

'Join a Cycle' and the system introduces you to a participant from somewhere

in the world whose turn it is to Receive. In a private exchange, you will send an unconditional $20 gift directly to that person through AlertPay (AlertPay is synchronized with ConnectingUsAll in order to automate this process so that it

is fast and efficient). As soon as that process is complete, you immediatelyprogress from the Giving phase of the cycle to the Inviting phase of the cycle.

2. Two new participants 'Join the Cycle' following you. They each in turn send their gifts directly to the Receiver, and once that process is complete, the 3 of you simultaneously progress.

3. You now move to the third step in the cycle progression which now gives you the opportunity to experience Receiving. Through the combined efforts of you, your team, your leadership and CUA, 4 new participants 'Join the Cycle' each in turn, they send their unconditional $20 gift directly to you via AlertPay. This is where you get to experience unconditional receiving.

4. You have now completed the process and just experienced your first cycle where you gave away an unconditional $20 gift and then received 4 unconditional $20 gifts from other like minded participants. This process can continue over and over again.

5. Once you have completed your first cycle you have some additional options. You can choose to do the Express $20 cycle again, one at a time, as many times as you like, or you can choose to upgrade in the system and be able to utilize the additional Express cycles that are available.

You've Completed Your First Cycle...What Now?

Option 1: After receiving your first 4 gifts on your $20 Express cycle you can now join another $20 Express cycle, and start the process all over again. You can stay right there at that cycle and participate as many times as you want to, but you can only start it again after you complete the process each time. You cannot do 2 or more of the $20 Express cycle at one time.

Option 2: After receiving your first 4 gifts on your $20 Express cycle you can start another $20 Express cycle (Express cycles are all manual and you should keep all of the cycles going continually as this will help new participants experience abundance as well and will help them to complete all of the cycles.) Pay $16 for your Feature-Rich Subscription so that you have full access to all that CUA has to offer and to fast-track you through the cycles, and start the $20 Imagine cycle. Being automated, the system will tell you constantly when to give, when to receive, when to start another cycle or increase your cycle to the next level. It is so much fun.

Order of Cycles and When to Start the Next System or Cycle:

Express Cycle Imagine Cycle Classic Cycle

$20

$20 $20

$50 $50

$100 $100

$250 $250

$500 $500 $50

$100

$250

$500

$1,000

You will always re-enter each cycle after you receive your 3rd gift from that cycle, and you will go up to the next cycle level after you receive your 4th gift. Once you have all of the cycles completed, they will all be going at one time with the Imagine and the Classic Systems guiding you step by step. You will always be managing your Express System yourself. It will tell you when to give and when to receive, but you will have to manually keep track of the activity.

This may seem complicated but it is not. When you experience the power of this program you will have so much fun giving to the world that it will be hard to stop.

Everyone that is involved in this program is waiting for some one to give to so that they can experience receiving and move on to the next cycle. Everyone always has the same opportunity. You can stop at any time that you choose and are never under any obligation. All the gifts that you receive are 100% tax free.

Let's take a look at how $20 can make a difference:

And from her Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/123-Recei ... 1278763697
123 Receive Check out http://www.123Receive.com. I’m looking for people to try out the giving/receiving cycles which will catapult the system. It is free to get set up, and only a one time donation of $20. Once the cycles start they don’t stop, so there will be a continuous momentum of financial blessings helping others and coming back t...o you. There is literally nothing to lose and much to gain.
See More
12 hours ago · Comment · Like

123 Receive
123 Receive If you or your organization has an urgent or specific need go to http://www.123Receive.com and 1) Become a member for free 2) Fill out your profile 3) Post your need
Home
http://www.123Receive.com
Connecting Us All is a non-profit charitable organization that is dedicated to eliminating poverty, lack of basic necessities and scarcity of resources throughout the globe. Connecting Us All has put together a system that is preparing the way for the "Greatest Transfer of Wealth Movement" that th...
September 20 at 10:29am · Comment · Like

123 Receive
123 Receive We will be launching our campaign for this program to over 1,000,000 opt-in email customers from all over the world throughout the week of September 13-23. We want to give people "a taste" of the program until our October 1st "Launch That Was Heard Around The World" weekend. The pre-launch participants will have seen t...he results for themselves. Everyone that participates in September will be part of one of the largest internet launches that is going to catapult this program into a non-stop momentum that will have everyone who enters the program thereafter experiencing results very quickly. By going to http://www.123Receive.com and following the very simple steps to get started, we will all experience the potential of a "Pay it Forward" program in action and will actually push the limits of the system so that it will produce results every time we want to go online and start cycling, and on October 1st, will cycle like popcorn popping all weekend long with every participant creating abundance in their lives as well as the lives of others. Don’t miss out on an opportunity that can change your financial life, while at the same time helping others in need.
See More
Home
is on a mission to get everyone debt free and self sufficient, to gain financial independence. Right now 3% of the world owns 97% of the wealth. By all of us working together, this program redistributes the money and multiplies the number of people being helped by the millions. With the world econo...
September 14 at 10:57am · Comment · Like

123 Receive
123 Receive http://www.123Receive.com
Connecting Us All - Sizzle Call - Step 1
vimeo.com
We are a group of like-minded individuals who share abundance through coming together and unconditionally giving to others. Our purpose for being is to connect, empower, enrich, awaken, enlighten and ignite people's personal power through giving unconditionally. Our...
September 12 at 2:37pm · Comment · Like

123 Receive
123 Receive We are on a mission to get everyone debt free and self sufficient, and to gain financial independence so that we can take back our cities, our states, and our countries. When you have money you have options. Right now 3% of the world owns 97% of the wealth. By all of us working together, this program redistributes the ...money and multiplies the number of people helped by the millions.
See More
September 11 at 6:46pm · Comment · Like

123 Receive
123 Receive With the world economy getting worse, this is a way that 'we the people' can and will keep the money flowing and meeting needs head on. The principle concept of a 'Pay It Forward' program is by helping 2 people, and they help 2 people, and so on, which multiplies extremely fast, which will then put ‘we the people’ back... in charge of the distribution of wealth, and can swiftly wipe out poverty worldwide.
See More
Home
is on a mission to get everyone debt free and self sufficient, to gain financial independence. Right now 3% of the world owns 97% of the wealth. By all of us working together, this program redistributes the money and multiplies the number of people being helped by the millions. With the world econo...
September 11 at 6:46pm · Comment · Like

123 Receive
123 Receive I am looking for 14 people who want to make some serious money this weekend. It’s time to test the system. It says we need 15 people to jump in and complete the cycle, and if we do, we will all make 18 grand immediately through AlertPay. The money goes directly in and out of AlertPay. It’s time to test it! If you’re in...terested go to http://www.123receive.com and request an invitation.
See More
September 10 at 1:22pm · Comment · Like

RECENT ACTIVITY
123 Receive edited their Website and Company Overview.
123 Receive joined Facebook.
123 Receive has no more posts.

Older Posts

Oh, and by the way, she lives at [redacted] if anyone wants to go mock her.
wserra

Post by wserra »

HH - Thanks for your contributions to the forum. We have a rule about posting people's personal info, though, unless they put it up in public themselves first. If Gerlach has done that, feel free to edit it back into your post, with a link to where she has made it public.

Thanks.
- David Hume