HYIP here we go again

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
quarter

HYIP here we go again

Post by quarter »

The Traders (there are only seven in the world) they won't divulge their names and you will get 200% return on your money each month. Just fill out the form. it comes with type o's. Quite a few individuals have parted with their cash (a few well known). Oh they are approved by Interpol, World Bank and FBI. The top guy's fly on privates jets, and only talk in billions and trillions, you know the rest. I have just received their Private Placement LOI.
Sounds like they are doing me a big favor.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: HYIP here we go again

Post by notorial dissent »

But of course, they want to relieve you of the burden of all that money you have lying around not lining their pockets.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

quarter wrote:The Traders (there are only seven in the world) they won't divulge their names and you will get 200% return on your money each month. Just fill out the form. it comes with type o's.
I'm type B negative, so I guess I'm ineligible.... :x :x :x
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
quarter

Post by quarter »

This one could be a big one, they have lots of Rep's out there flying all over the country.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Who? Even if you don't have names, you must have some kind of contact info. I mean, what do you do, stick the "form" in your front door when you go to bed one night?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
quarter

Post by quarter »

Not enough info yet. Like isaid they act like they are doing you a favor. top guys are elite.