Nexis Holdings Ltd or Nexis International Industries Ltd

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
Pedro

Nexis Holdings Ltd or Nexis International Industries Ltd

Post by Pedro »

Hi

Has anyone any info on Nexis listed Feb 2009 on Frankfurt Exchange - seems to have a large market cap (nearly 2 billion Euros) but hasn't any financials listed? Involved in recycling of landfill waste but the same story seems to have been being told for years (and under different listed company as above). Run by Rahoul Ray and Walter Filler - both of whom seem genuine - but something just doesn't feel right so I'm not sure about investing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
pere noel
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Nexis Holdings Ltd or Nexis International Industries Ltd

Post by pere noel »

Read the threads underneath on "netnetnet.tv"; portway capital and "supaswap", then find out all you can on Edward Fitzpatrick,John Wilson Duffell III and then draw your own conclusion.
Argus

Post by Argus »

Also note that one of the executives of Nexis is Richard Walker, formerly president of the Fitzpatrick company Netnetnet.tv. Another bad sign is that the latest news on the website is from 2009 and that most of the information on the site is related to investing, not the products that they are going to sell.
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Thank you both. Also strange that unaudited accounts are quoted on the website, but still no accounts quoted on the stock exchange listing :?: think I'll steer clear!
theodorus

Post by theodorus »

Nexis Holdings is a scam company. Walter Filler and his fellow director are not to be trusted. They operate a virtual website - which shows they have future contracts for producing building materials from waste - they are however producing nothing and never will. Walter Filler and Rahoul Ray should be in jail rather than in a board room. They are duping many innocent people out of their hard earnings. Do not trust these people. Their website and company should be shut down by the relevant authorities. :(
studyguy

Post by studyguy »

Our group is an investment firm who has looked at Nexis very carefully and the previous Nexis Industries International. The affiliation between those involved with Nexis Industries and Walter Filler and Rahoul Ray was minimal at best. Considering that they are located in Australia, we fully understand how they became involved with these sharks and have see the "we have a shell and can take you public, rent a deal" scams 1000 times. We recently worked with another company who became involved with a Pink Sheet company who promised the world to the company if they had news which could move the markets. In this case as is the case with the 1000's of other cases out there, the company had no more than a MOU but published news along with hiring a "promo" company to promote the stock. The net result was that the public entity, or the directors thereof, pocketed a great deal of money on the "rent a deal" scam and the company who thought that they would receive the much needed funding received $0000.
In our DD of NEXIS and those involved, since we take a close look at the management of a firm, only found guilt by unknown association. We did in fact turn up that neither Walter Filler nor Rahoul Ray had even signed a Consent to be a Director certificate and upon interviewing both of them, they had never even met these unsavory characters.
We are reserving our judgement on NEXIS Holdings until the audited financials are posted, which we understand will be by the end of the month due to their year end being Oct 31st. If all as is said and the rumors that we hear are true about their rapid growth in Europe, we suspect that this maybe a company to watch.
studyguy

Post by studyguy »

theodorus wrote:Nexis Holdings is a scam company. Walter Filler and his fellow director are not to be trusted. They operate a virtual website - which shows they have future contracts for producing building materials from waste - they are however producing nothing and never will. Walter Filler and Rahoul Ray should be in jail rather than in a board room. They are duping many innocent people out of their hard earnings. Do not trust these people. Their website and company should be shut down by the relevant authorities. :(
We believe that after looking into comments made about Nexis Holdings and the Directors, in the course of our due diligence, that your comments are unfounded and find that both Rahoul Ray and Walter Filler were the target of a "rent a deal" scam from the US and did not know who was behind the Pink sheet shell nor had they ever met these people but now are being tarred with the same brush as the well know scoundrels who were involved with the shell. As an investment firm who has been in the Cleantech space for many years, we have seen many a companies ruined and many good people have their names tarnished because of such deals. Companies often think that the best way to go public is to participate in a shell but as happens 98% of the time, the skeletons in the closet come out and ruins the company or they incur legal costs to resolve problems which they were not even aware of. We always suggest to our associates and clients to start from scratch, when the time is right and the additional time it takes will pay 10 fold in the long run.
We think that NEXIS Holdings is a company to watch but as in many cases, time will tell.
theodorus

Post by theodorus »

Dear StudyGuy

Have you looked into what Nexis is producing - I mean actually producing. If you did you will find they are only producing statements - no production is coming from this company - just empty statements. I am not sure you understand what due diligence actually means.
studyguy

Post by studyguy »

Pedro wrote:Hi

Has anyone any info on Nexis listed Feb 2009 on Frankfurt Exchange - seems to have a large market cap (nearly 2 billion Euros) but hasn't any financials listed? Involved in recycling of landfill waste but the same story seems to have been being told for years (and under different listed company as above). Run by Rahoul Ray and Walter Filler - both of whom seem genuine - but something just doesn't feel right so I'm not sure about investing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Pedro,
I received the following information upon our request regarding the financials. We believe the company is solid and the blogs about the directors of Nexis being involved with several dubious characters from the US is absurd. Their connection was the result of a "rent a deal" scam when they first wanted to become listed. From my information, they became involved with a promoter who promised that they could easily become established in the US by taking over a OTC shell company which is a story we have all heard a thousand times. The companies ask for news releases, hire a promo company and dump millions of shares into the market and the company who had good intentions and believed these promoters, go zip, $0...just a bad rap for being associated with people who they never even met.
In any case, here is what I found out about the financials and where they are.
I Quote:
“Nexis Holdings PLC today announced that it was now able to proceed with releasing its full year results to 31 October 2010, following its conversion to PLC status on 30 November 2010. The proposed timetable for the release of its full year results to 31 October 2010 was as follows:
21 December 2010: Preliminary results (unaudited)
31 January 2010 Audited Full Year results
Rahoul Ray, CEO/President of Nexis Holdings PLC said that the market should expect that 2010 would deliver over a 40% increase in net profits over the level in 2009 and over a 100% increase in the net equity of the company during the year.
Walter Filler, Executive Chairman said that restructuring of the company’s global business arrangements during 2010 and the acquisition strategy undertaken during the past financial year had contributed to strengthening the company’s financial position.”
studyguy

Re: Nexis Holdings PLC

Post by studyguy »

theodorus wrote:Dear StudyGuy

Have you looked into what Nexis is producing - I mean actually producing. If you did you will find they are only producing statements - no production is coming from this company - just empty statements. I am not sure you understand what due diligence actually means.
Yes, very much so. The building panels are just one of many products and projects which are under way. From my information, Nexis has been restructuring and has been expanding their portfolio. I was perplexed at why nothing new was posted on their website and that the financials had not been published. After requesting information on their financials the President of the company told me that we will all see a series of news releases coming out very shortly to bring the investors and the market up to date and he emailed me the following:
I Quote:

“Nexis Holdings PLC today announced that it was now able to proceed with releasing its full year results to 31 October 2010, following its conversion to PLC status on 30 November 2010. The proposed timetable for the release of its full year results to 31 October 2010 was as follows:
21 December 2010: Preliminary results (unaudited)
31 January 2010 Audited Full Year results
Rahoul Ray, CEO/President of Nexis Holdings PLC said that the market should expect that 2010 would deliver over a 40% increase in net profits over the level in 2009 and over a 100% increase in the net equity of the company during the year.
Walter Filler, Executive Chairman said that restructuring of the company’s global business arrangements during 2010 and the acquisition strategy undertaken during the past financial year had contributed to strengthening the company’s financial position.”
I personally will stick with this company since I do believe that Nexis ill be one to watch in 2011 but will reserve final judgement when I see the audited financials.
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Still no sign of any audited accounts and a 'mickey mouse' balance sheet posted at Companies House in the UK. There is definitely something very wrong here so I'm steering clear. :thinking:
sulphur

Post by sulphur »

Looks like Nexis Holdings is going the way we all suspected.. down the drain..
1-Year return: -77.266%. Seems as the crooks are selling out.. All the boiler room customers can do is watch their money vanish..
pere noel
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by pere noel »

"Sulphur", any idea where these crooks are these days? Haven't seen much about them on the boards. Are they enjoying life in Bermuda?
antinexis

Post by antinexis »

Nexis stock has been dumped from €3.03 to todays price close of €.10

Rahoul Ray and Walter Filler have no intention of ever building anything beyond the value of their personal bank accounts. They pay themselves over $1 million a year in salary, they fly around the world in first class every 6 weeks staying in 5 star hotels, and they use investor funds to pay off previous scams and bad business decisions. They even released "audited financials" that were not signed by their auditors.

It is only a matter of time until they are both in jail and the company is shut.
pere noel
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by pere noel »

"Antinexis", "Sulphur", are there any known verifiable and provable links between these people and others such as Edward James Fitzpatrick, John Wilson Duffell III and Marc Valentine?
antinexis

Post by antinexis »

pere noel wrote:"Antinexis", "Sulphur", are there any known verifiable and provable links between these people and others such as Edward James Fitzpatrick, John Wilson Duffell III and Marc Valentine?
In May 2007, Nexis Holdings Limited, in a desire to raise funds for expansion of its business, entered into a Letter of Agreement with European Launch Pad (ELP) of Geneva Switzerland. ELP was run by Edward J. Fitzpatrick.

ELP was to establish a freely trading public entity to secure funds to ensure Nexis Holdings Limited’s growth.

ELP acquired a Detection Security Systems, a pink sheet company registered in the State of
Washington, USA.

ELP appointed Wolfgang Kyser as President and changed the name of Detection Security Systems to Nexis International Industries, Inc. Nexis Holdings Limited was issued restricted stock while ELP was issued unrestricted stock for “retirement of debt”..

In the First Quarter 2008 Nexis Holdings Limited ended its relationship with ELP, Edward Fitzpatrick and Nexis International Industries, Inc.
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Hi everyone - just looked at the 2010 accounts on the Nexis website - I have never seen an auditors report like it! Accounts are also not listed at companies house. Share price bombed - looks like we (or at least some of us) were right to be wary. Anyone know what the two guys are up to now? Cannot think that the German Stock Exchange can allow this listing to continue, but I guess that's no consolation for those that invested.

Pedro
theodorus

Post by theodorus »

Recently noticed Nexis Holdings is still scamming getting Sheffield United to advertise for them - the return to Sheffield United is not sponsorship but a group of worthless shares which each member has to pay an administration fee for. When are the securities commissions going to look into this fraudulent company and its crooked directors - this company otherwise will continue to rip people off.
antinexis

Post by antinexis »

Nexis swaps shares for football sponsorship

Hong Kong-based company to receive branding on the back of Sheffield United’s home shirts

Nexis has taken on Sheffield United, the UK football team, as a shareholder in return for shirt sponsorship during next year’s season.

The Hong Kong-based company will swap ‘a significant amount of shares’ for branding on the back of Sheffield United’s home shirt, according to a statement from the football club.

No money will change hands as part of the deal, and Sheffield United fans will be given the opportunity to buy shares in Nexis.

The club must hope its investment performs better than the team has on the pitch recently. The Blades – as Sheffield United are known – were relegated to the third tier of English football last season.

Nexis focuses on two business areas, waste processing and affordable housing, and is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
sulphur

Post by sulphur »

Apparently, a group of Australian shareholders have had enough of the Nexis crooks. Some are joining forces and try to get some answers: http://nexis.aussieblogs.com.au/

Other people may have gone a step further: http://www.nexisholdings.com/engine/201 ... nds-aside/