9500 Club MLM

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

9500 Club MLM

Post by notorial dissent »

Has anyone heard anything about something called the 9500 Club? They have a Linda Cobb, who I confess to never having heard of, shilling for them.

As near as I can determine, it is basically an mlm of the referral variety, that is also selling websites as part of the promo.

First time I have come across one this blatantly being shilled on TV.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: 9500 Club MLM

Post by JamesVincent »

I did a real quick look for it and found this website
http://the9500club.com/#
I see multiple places where they tell you that you can make $500/ referral by selling products through infomercials. If you notice the tabs at the top of the page that state " about us, mail us and prises ( yes that is how its spelled on the site so leave me alone spellcheck)" they all redirect to the main page and dont actually take you anywhere. By reading the page it seems you get this $500 by referring people to advertise or inventor with inventions to advertise on infomercials.
"The 9500 Club is a home based business that allows you to make a guaranteed $500 for each successful referral to Stardust of companies or inventors of products that could be successful if sold on television.

And if the referral signs up for Stardust's Starter TV Package, besides the $500 you can receive a portion of Stardust's profit every time the product sells on TV- which can be an additional thousands of dollars- all for a single successful referral.
"

The reference to Linda Cobb. The only thing I found on a quick google search was this website.
http://queenofclean.com/
This was a website where she endorses different cleaning products and apparently sells them and creates events around the country to do so. And according to the wiki she once owned a fire restoration company and had articles related to house cleaning.

Dont know where the two mix but maybe shes just a paid spokewoman for their tv thingy ( couldnt really think of what to call it....what do you call it? ).
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Sorry. Did find a cross between the two. She is definitely a spokeswoman for them.
http://www.articlepros.com/author.php?Webtastic%20Deals

Scroll down a little bit and youll find it.

JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

I had a little bit of time so I decided to do a little bit more digging into this one. I found no BBB listings for the name 9500 club and when I looked up Stardust under the BBB I did not find a single company that matched this type of business. Not sure what else to look under but I did find it funny that a google search of 9500 club, the top result of the search was this article..lol.

webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

A whois on the website:
Registrant:
King Of The Block

2845 E Tracy Ln Suite 5
Phoenix, Arizona 85032
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: THE9500CLUB.COM
Created on: 30-Jul-10
Expires on: 30-Jul-11
Last Updated on: 30-Jul-10

Administrative Contact:
Liddell, Mark jay@siafuworld.com
King Of The Block
2845 E Tracy Ln Suite 5
Phoenix, Arizona 85032
United States
(602) 334-1896

Technical Contact:
Liddell, Mark jay@siafuworld.com
King Of The Block
2845 E Tracy Ln Suite 5
Phoenix, Arizona 85032
United States
(602) 334-1896
I searched Arizona's corporate records. There's a "King Of The Block Concierge Service, LLC." which a Mark Liddell started back in 2004, with a different address. I searched for his name as an agent or manager and pulled up many results. It looked like he moved over the years from Deepdale to Tracy Ln. I was able to figure this out because there are common principals (Brian Hopkins, James Liddell, Jelani Falkner). But anyway, here goes nothing: That looks like it's it for the corps his name is on. I haven't looked any deeper into things.

ETA: Couldn't find 9500 club up there.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

So he just basically moves from scam to scam?

webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

That's the impression I got.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Gee, yet another MLM, who'd a thunk it????????

The last time I checked, it took a lot of MONEY, time, and work to just make a go of it in the travel industry, and this bunch thinks they are going to be raking in the money by being a part of the "team", I so really don't think so.

I also seem to remember that a lot of states are requiring specific licensing and bonding for these types of business now because of past fraud or poor management. Wonder how many of the hopeful can manage that part of it?

I had a friend that wanted to do this for real until she found out what it would cost her just for start up expenses without ever actually opening her doors, and then she wouldn't have had the reserves to keep going after she got started.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.