Now, it's the NSA

Talk about the Nigerian 4-1-9 scam in all its many variations, such as bogus checks sent from Nigeria to purchase used cars in the U.S. and many other variations of this scam.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Now, it's the NSA

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Now, it's the NSA, trying to "protect me" from fake FBI messages about Nigerian bank accounts:
National Security Agency (NSA) Headquarters
http://www.nsa.gov
Phone Number: 206-<redacted>
Email: <redacted>@aol.com

Attention: Funds Beneficiary,

Firstly, my name is LTG Keith B. Alexander (Director, National Security Agency). We are contacting you today because we are taking over your Online Safety. We all know that the rate of fraudsters and scammers online are so much that we all receive at least 200 messages per day claiming to be from the Federal Bureau of Investigation or from the US Department of State or from a Government Worker in Nigeria. All those stories are lies used by fraudsters to extort money from our citizens.

We are doing our best to keep them off the internet world but we need you to also assist us in any vital information you can provide, in-order to put an end to their bad act and deliver your funds to you. We need your Full co-operation, understanding and Mutual Trust.

Right now, we are dealing with the Issuing Bank for your fund release. With this, we are 100% sure to be able to deliver your funds to you without further delays. Every year, Fraudsters collect $100 billion of US Dollars from their victims and this gives us so much concern.

Therefore, stop further communication with any firm, offices or individual so you can successfully receive your funds. Get back to me as soon as you read this so I can direct and instruct you on how to receive your funds from the legal Issuing Bank.

Director, National Security Agency
Chief, Central Security Service
LTG Keith B. Alexander, USA.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Now, it's the NSA

Post by JamesVincent »

At least that one actually got the correct name! He is indeed the Director of NSA, Chief, Central Security Sevices, and Commander, United States Cyber Command. Still, have to wonder why aforesaid General was looking at your inheritance and wondering how he could help you collect it....lol.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
bmielke

Re: Now, it's the NSA

Post by bmielke »

JamesVincent wrote:At least that one actually got the correct name! He is indeed the Director of NSA, Chief, Central Security Sevices, and Commander, United States Cyber Command. Still, have to wonder why aforesaid General was looking at your inheritance and wondering how he could help you collect it....lol.
They know about veryone's inheritance also this post used to give the secrets of the universe until they decided they did not want to release that information so [REDACTED}

(If Harvey can do it so can I)
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: The word "REDACTED" redacted