Tecnopanel FZE Rosemary Bushell

Open forum where offshore scams and offshore scammers can be freely discussed. Includes offshore investment and tax fraud and the latest goings-on in the Dominion of Melchizedek, Principality of New Utopia, Kingdom of Enen-Kio, the OITC, and other fake nations and world agencies.
tecnopanel

Tecnopanel FZE Rosemary Bushell

Post by tecnopanel »

Has anyone come across Rosemary Bushell who is the broker or compliance officer for a lending company based in dubai tecnopanel international fze. I have a client who is offered a loan. He has to put 200k upfront for a loan of 10m. I ahve read a mixture of views on these people including one stating that Rosemary Bushell is in operation with an [DELETED] from Nottingham England. Rosemary Bushell is based in Ripon Yorkshire England. Can anyone provide more information on these people. Is this just a scam or fraud or are they for real?
VinnyZ
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: Tecnopanel FZE Rosemary Bushell

Post by VinnyZ »

Upfront fee = SCAM

If he believes that there is a $10 million loan, tell him that I have a bridge in Minneapolis to sell him and I promise that this bridge will not fall down.

These advance fee scams are getting big. Think about it. If there really was a $200k fee, why wouldn't they just subtract it from the loan and give him the difference?

Here is a quote from another board:

>>>>I have been informed by a contact he is aware of people who have paid out 200K twelve months ago, Tecnopanel is just stringing them along with promises of dates of payment & false documents, never paid out anyone the broker and compliance officer involved have lossed [sic] all creditability, by trying to defend lies.<<<<
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

VinnyZ wrote:Upfront fee = SCAM
On top of what Vinny said there seems to be a lot of people already looking at her.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... =firefox-a

Im not even sure what to make of this, but it came up linked to her.

http://aleefproject.blog.co.in/

This is kind of funny. Im guessing this is a written by the company ad sheet and it actually uses the word scheme (scheam) to describe one of its "projects".

http://grantseekerpro.org/cashflo.shtml

On top of being an "investment broker" shes also seen here giving insurance advice. IDK.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/w ... 545905.stm

I have yet to find any mention of a completed "project" with references and quotes. The only marginal good things I have seen are from the company itself and like I said they even described one of their own projects as a scheme so I would chalk it up to their own words. Full reverse, cavitate. Let them know your leaving.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
North BOY

Post by North BOY »

Hi as I have stated on other sites in relation to Tecnopanel Fze & Rosemary Bushell they have not completed any draw down no one has got any funds, just promises promises promises, fabricated banking documents!!
Yes Rosemary Bushell did recommend [DELETED] to people who I know (to their cost)
As previously stated on another board I post the truth and if in the event funds do come I shall be the first to post that fact, and would be prepared to help and point people in the right direction. BUT FOR NOW KEEP YOUR MONEY just one question, did Rosemary Bushell put a time scale on when you would be funded???
Justice1

Post by Justice1 »

tecnopanel wrote:Has anyone come across Rosemary Bushell who is the broker or compliance officer for a lending company based in dubai tecnopanel international fze. I have a client who is offered a loan. He has to put 200k upfront for a loan of 10m. I ahve read a mixture of views on these people including one stating that Rosemary Bushell is in operation with an [DELETED] from Nottingham England. Rosemary Bushell is based in Ripon Yorkshire England. Can anyone provide more information on these people. Is this just a scam or fraud or are they for real?
This is a total scam . She has ripped off hundreds of people. She is a pawn for criminal Phillip Gubbay running Tecnopanel FZE and now Fractal Dimensions. They have stolen millions. Do not send them money. I have losy $200k. They are global thieves.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

tecnopanel welcome to Quatloos, sorry it is under these circumstances.

That being said, with what you have said, and what has been posted elsewhere, what part of this does not scream SCAM!!!! Tell your client to run, not walk to the nearest egress, and don't look back. You might also forward a complaint to the York / Leeds constabularly and public prosecutor for financial crimes, as I think they would very much like to have words with these people. I somehow doubt they are operating legally within UK regulations.

Tecnopanel has to be registered somewhere to start with, and since she is operating out of England I am fairly sure she has to be registered / licensed if she is doing insurance, or loan origination, Arthur can probably give us the correct terms for her licensure, but if she is in England there should be something.

Again, if they were legit, they would not be charging a fee up front, it would come out of the loan proceeds, and if they were legit it wouldn't take forever and a day to close on it.

JamesVincent apn, scheme as used in the flyer is a Britishism for plan or project.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Justice1 wrote:[Serious criminal allegations.]
Justice1 - Welcome to Quatloos. But we have an unwritten policy here - anyone who wants to allege criminal activity should provide some sort of proof. If you yourself have "losy" $200K, proof should not be difficult for you to come by. Perhaps you might reveal it.

I'm not saying it happens in every case, but failure to provide proof in a situation such as this renders your post(s) subject to deletion/redaction.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

...company based in dubai...
If this person is doing deals from dubai to other parts of the world, other than the UK, they are unlikely to require any UK licensing.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

Even if they are working out of the UK? Leeds to be precise?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent wrote:Even if they are working out of the UK? Leeds to be precise?
Most licensing relates to consumer protection or investment protection. This person could merely be an employee of a company based in Dubai. If this Dubai company is doing B2B deals with other parts of the world, I can't see what an employee would need to be registered or licensed for, as nothing is affecting UK consumers. Even as a principal of the company, I am struggling to come up with requirements for someone acting as an agent for a foreign company dealing with other foreign companies.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

Someone who is acting as a broker, is hardly an employee, and they would certainly have to be licensed here for that sort of thing. if she is brokering loans, that is considerably more than being just an employee, and both the agent, and the company would be under all sorts of licensure here. You just don't make loans or broker them on that kind of scale and not be under the financial licensing statutes. If they are doing business, i.e. soliciting customers in the UK for their loans, I would think that would qualify as doing business in the UK and bring them under regulation there as well.
ArthurWankspittle

As I said it is licensing related to consumer protection. B2B isn't in there. If they are offering loans to private individuals in the UK they need a consumer credit license, which is a joke. So long as you can come up with the money and you haven't got a criminal record of robbery or fraud you'd get one. At least that's how it used to be. The authority that enforces the licenses also seems more interested in high street chains ripping off the poorer consumers with dodgy credit arrangements than with apparent scams of up front fees for loans. This, I suspect, is further complicated by the enforcement authority not being law enforcement but a government body.
Look back through this thread, it is nearly 2 years old and the OP posted the same or similar posts in various places on the internet at about the same time. The information James Vincent Googled looks pretty much like what I've found and the same characters (e.g. North Boy) appear. All that has changed is Justice1 has bumped the thread.
notorial dissent

Arthur, thanks. Could well be, just surprises me is all. That sort of thing is pretty highly regulated here, both at Fed and State levels. Not that there still isn't a fair amount of that kind of scam going on, but depending on the mood of the moment, the local authorities will come down pretty hard on anyone playing. Maybe that is why some of what we do get now comes in from the UK and Commonwealth as it just isn't regulated the same way we do.