Beachbody Coach

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Beachbody Coach

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

I am out running around today. Does anybody have any information on the Beachbody MLM?

Backstory: I bought a used copy of their P90x workout video, a now friend wants me to be a coach. I became suspicious when all I could find were glowing reviews, her uber-perky facebook posts, and a xtra normal videoshe posted about how "pyramid schemes are not schemes". Today's invitation to suddenly be a coach is making me wonder... luckily I am flat broke and have no time for such things.
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Beachbody Coach

Post by webhick »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:"pyramid schemes are not schemes
Yes, and pyramids aren't pyramids - they're a few lines and angles arranged to look like a triangle.

I feel like making fun of overly-perky exercise nuts. Will look into this more later.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

A quick Internet search leads easily to their web site. Whether or not they are indeed a MLM, they irritated me from the get-go with what I saw there.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

Sounds like a great job title. Too bad the pay is a scam.
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

Just turned down an invite to a seminar where I can give up 2 hours of my life to hear about a great business opportunity a get a free shake!

:shock: Shocking I know.

Looks like I found some sites:
http://www.betterlivesnow.info/

http://www.makemoneylivelife.com/

http://www.platinumpresenters.com/

Typical MLM fare.
"Find a Workout Buddy Like You from over 200,000 Active Members!"
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit