Beware RBS Alliance, Moscow Securities scams

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
ConsultantR

Beware RBS Alliance, Moscow Securities scams

Post by ConsultantR »

Securities fraud is a kind of modern crime where the victim is the one who trusts a firm or individual and making an investment based on the information he is given by the firm or individual(Stockbrokers). The victim is told false information or mislead by a false advice. These kinds of frauds are normally carried out by fraudulent companies, brokerage firms, stockbrokers, corporations or investment banks.

One among of such brokerage firms is RBS Alliance, Moscow, Russia. Formerly it was RBS Investitions AG, Berlin, Germany. All these companies established by Mr. Timofey Sholtes (Tima), Ukraine citizen. Now days he has a problems with Ukrainian Authorities and went to Russia.
They are fraudulently represented themselves as branch or Daughter Company of Royal Bank of Scotland. But they are not. Even more Royal Bank of Scotland announced bank society that RBS Alliance Moscow is scammer and fraudulent organization. Copy of SWIFT message regarding this issue we have.
Advise to you: Stay away from RBS Alliance and Mr. Timofey Sholtes, Andrew Zavadsky and others from this company. They are well known to most of us and they are a non-performer. Don't waste your time with them.
rokapbitrixman

Re: Beware RBS Alliance, Moscow Securities scams

Post by rokapbitrixman »

Dear Sirs or/and Madams reading these messages. These messages: are for those western people who still conceive Russia as a country of absolute banking illegality where anyone may act as he/she only wishes. But this is absolutely wrong. RBS Alliance Moscow is a financial company having a bank license for securities. RBS Alliance Moscow has not an obligation to its clients unfulfilled for today. This libel is the figment of work of abortive partners who failed to fulfill to us their obligations. We are ready to inform for our western readers' guidance that according to the rules of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation in case a financial institution fails to fulfill its obligations it has its license revoked within 24 hours. If all this was true we would not have worked in the financial market already. An appropriate application has been made by us to the authorities to bring to account the persons for honor and goodwill detriment. The person is determined but in the interest of the investigation we cannot proclaim its name. Our partners that are aware of our professional qualities and abidingness in the undertaken obligation fulfillment disregarded this libel, but still we will make our best not to allow the offenders to escape from punishment.
Sofia

Post by Sofia »

Dear colleagues!
To all who is interested in reception of qualitative financial instruments. I can inform the following. I used to work with RBS Alliance in december of 2010 & they have made work absolutely qualitatively and legally competently. I am interested in information and international activities of RBS Alliance, cause I value my professional reputation in financial business & I know that they participated in Asian Financial Forum in 20th of January. I am assured that nonprofessionals could never take part in such Forums, because at Forums very serious service of participants checking.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Sofia and rokapbitrixman posted from the same IP.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
andgeli80

Post by andgeli80 »

Dear friends!
I have read message about that Rbs Alliance, assuring that they’re windlers. I’m sure that it.s a rude slander. Moreover, I saw this message under the same signature « ConsultantR» in several forums. This message - spam. Don't trust this message cause it is a dirty pr company
misterbitrix

Post by misterbitrix »

?

Recently I

've been fronted with a very similar situation whereby it seemed an opportunity was knocking on my door, but the make-up of it was, - "too good to believe".
The first thing most of us (consumer-investors) do in the case like this, we "Google it".

Frankly, it to my dismay, I found instead of constructive warning, something that I could "take home" and apply for my own security in the upcoming financial undertaking - something, which resembles mud-throwing contest. One Party attempts to accuse some Russian; Moscow based company RBS Alliance of fraudulent business conduct. Ok, at first glance it for the benefit of all concerned, but then it becomes an abundantly obvious that the focus of attention is drawn on a personal problem between the author and some wanted citizen of Ukraine.

The response from the RBS Alliance and their "fans" is even more pitiful !

Message for both - please take your personal none tranquilities and settle them outside of public forums. Don't waste our time settling your own scores.
ConsultantR

Post by ConsultantR »

Dear friends

We are not and never were client of RBS Alliance. But we have got documents from disputes between Clients and RBS Alliance. Also we have message from Royal bank of Scotland with declaration about scams of RBS Alliance. It is absolutely up to you to work or not with them, especially keeping in mind that stuff of RBS Alliance should be “good” enough.
webhick

Post by webhick »

ConsultantR wrote:Also we have message from Royal bank of Scotland with declaration about scams of RBS Alliance.
Out of curiosity, do you have a link to the message?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

webhick wrote:
ConsultantR wrote:Also we have message from Royal bank of Scotland with declaration about scams of RBS Alliance.
Or a link to anything to prove either side? Cuz right now you all look like a bunch of 12 year olds at recess. You did it, I did not, you did too, i did not etc etc.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
webhick

Post by webhick »

ConsultantR wrote:They are fraudulently represented themselves as branch or Daughter Company of Royal Bank of Scotland. But they are not. Even more Royal Bank of Scotland announced bank society that RBS Alliance Moscow is scammer and fraudulent organization. Copy of SWIFT message regarding this issue we have.
Wow, learning new things here today. I had no idea what the hell SWIFT was. Looked it up, though. From what I can tell, it's a company that allows banks to effectively communicate using a standardized and secure format. Member banks are given a SWIFT code. RBS Alliance's is RBSBRUMM. When I looked them up in the database, it said "Connected."

Also, RBS does in fact have three offices in Russia, one of which being in Moscow. I checked out the Russian site (I'm so glad that the world recognizes that I'm an ignorant American and translates their own sites to English) and the Moscow office's address is different from the RBS Alliance in the SWIFT database. That might be because Royal Bank of Scotland isn't listed as RBS in SWIFT.

I'm really on the fence right now. On the one hand, I find it odd that RBS Alliance and Royal Bank of Scotland are listed separately in SWIFT. That by itself doesn't mean anything. RBS Alliance could have to register separately even if it's a subsidiary. On the other hand, SWIFT gives a "Connected" status to RBS Alliance. That by itself may not mean anything depending on what the content of SWIFT's alleged notice says and whether SWIFT keeps banks in the system after bad behavior or something.

I really need to see these alleged scam warnings or whatever they're called.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I deal with SWIFT codes mostly when I need to send international wires. These banks have a US bank as a "correspondent; so if, for example, I wanted to send an international wire to the First Bank of Quatloosistan, I'd enter the SWIFT code of QUATFB25 and the corresponding bank account number of 0210012014. Anyone handling the wire would be able to know exactly where the money should wind up.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ConsultantR

Post by ConsultantR »

webhick wrote:
Dear webhick
This message has been sent to partners of Royal bank of Scotland by swift. Copy of this SWIFT message can be sent on demand. Royal Bank of Scotland PLC notified also that any message or payment to Royal bank of Scotland ZAO, Moscow should be made using BIC (SWIFT) ABNARUMM only.
webhick

Post by webhick »

ConsultantR wrote:
webhick wrote:
Dear webhick
This message has been sent to partners of Royal bank of Scotland by swift. Copy of this SWIFT message can be sent on demand. Royal Bank of Scotland PLC notified also that any message or payment to Royal bank of Scotland ZAO, Moscow should be made using BIC (SWIFT) ABNARUMM only.
I want to see the message. Is there some reason why you can't post it somewhere like Scribd and provide a link to it?
ConsultantR

Post by ConsultantR »

webhick wrote:

I want to see the message. Is there some reason why you can't post it somewhere like Scribd and provide a link to it?
[/quote]
Dear webhick

No problem. Give me idea how to do it and I will do along with others documents concerning fraud of RBS Alliance, including BG confirmed by RBS Alliance but never issued, and samples of LC issued by them and never paid etc.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

ConsultantR wrote:Give me idea how to do it and I will do along with others documents concerning fraud of RBS Alliance, including BG confirmed by RBS Alliance but never issued, and samples of LC issued by them and never paid etc.
There are many online file sharing services, some of which are free for limited use. Here's a google.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
webhick

Post by webhick »

ConsultantR wrote:
webhick wrote:

Dear webhick

No problem. Give me idea how to do it and I will do along with others documents concerning fraud of RBS Alliance, including BG confirmed by RBS Alliance but never issued, and samples of LC issued by them and never paid etc.[/quote]
Um, if it's not already stored in your computer, you'll need to scan it in using a scanner. If you don't have a scanner, it's possible to take a readable picture using a digital camera and put it in the computer that way (it can be tricky, though). Then you sign up for one of the free file sharing services (refer to wserra's link for a Google list) and follow the directions that the file sharing service provides for you. The file sharing service should also have directions on how to link to the file so other people can see it.

If you have any problems, please let us know and we'll try to help walk you through it.
ConsultantR

Post by ConsultantR »

webhick wrote:
ConsultantR wrote:
webhick wrote:

Dear webhick

No problem. Give me idea how to do it and I will do along with others documents concerning fraud of RBS Alliance, including BG confirmed by RBS Alliance but never issued, and samples of LC issued by them and never paid etc.
Um, if it's not already stored in your computer, you'll need to scan it in using a scanner. If you don't have a scanner, it's possible to take a readable picture using a digital camera and put it in the computer that way (it can be tricky, though). Then you sign up for one of the free file sharing services (refer to wserra's link for a Google list) and follow the directions that the file sharing service provides for you. The file sharing service should also have directions on how to link to the file so other people can see it.

If you have any problems, please let us know and we'll try to help walk you through it.[/quote]
Dear friends
Thanks for education, I will do it and give you link
ConsultantR

Post by ConsultantR »

I want to see the message. Is there some reason why you can't post it somewhere like Scribd and provide a link to it?[/quote]

Dear Friends
you can find copy here http://cid-c4a747884ed953a5.office.live ... px/.Public
webhick

Post by webhick »

Well, that Swift message makes no bones about it. RBS Alliance definitely has nothing to do the Royal Bank of Scotland. It says that if someone requests that you pay RBS Alliance you should check with them to make sure you've got the right RBS before submitting payment.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I know this is a day late and a dollar, or in this case a ruble short, but did anyone think to just contact RBS and ask them if they had ever heard of these yahoos?? Obviously not from what I have seen so far!!!! There is absolutely NO reason for RBS to partner or anything else with someone or something like this. RBS has problems enough of their own without getting tangled up in Russian banking scams.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.