International Admiralty Claim

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
Tamagas

Re: International Admiralty Claim

Post by Tamagas »

"Dolus", which is the latin word for Fraud was used then, legally speaking it means mesrepresentation, subject to criminal charges and all the things that derived from this Corporation are invalid? Do this guy think that the Latin American Republics are Banana Republics? Need your comments!!!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I have no idea what you are talking about at this point.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Tamagas

Post by Tamagas »

What I mean is that Countries like Costa Rica, Paraguay, Colombia, are countries that are Republics with a Constitution, embassies in different Countries, recognized by the United Nations, signed treaties, I mean they are subject to International Public Laws, etc. and what I mean is that if I use a passport from any of this micronations, like a second passport I am legitimating myself with somethin that is not quite ligitimate, So everything that derives from this could be without any validity. Need your comments!
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

Whether a nation is or is not a nation ultimately depends on whether other nations recognize its sovereignty. Not all nations have to agree, but a significant number of them do. More specifically, it matters only whether the legal jurisdiction where you reside recognizes said nation. Since the U.S. does not recognize Hutt, you are safe.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Tamagas wrote:What I mean is that Countries like Costa Rica, Paraguay, Colombia, are countries that are Republics with a Constitution, embassies in different Countries, recognized by the United Nations, signed treaties, I mean they are subject to International Public Laws, etc. and what I mean is that if I use a passport from any of this micronations, like a second passport I am legitimating myself with somethin that is not quite ligitimate, So everything that derives from this could be without any validity. Need your comments!

Where in the list I provided do any of the legitimate nations of South America, or anywhere else for that matter appear? So, as I said, there is no point to your question. Now, do you have a valid question having anything to do with reality?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Put it another way: if you have a passport from Andorra, Liechtenstein or San Marino, you can rely on their acceptability. If you have one from Melchizedek, Sealand, Hutt River Province, Minerva or the like, you'd better have some other passport, because these will get you into a lot of trouble very quickly.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools