Australia: Anyone ever heard of Peter-Andrew:Nolan(C)

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean, ArthurWankspittle

bmielke

Australia: Anyone ever heard of Peter-Andrew:Nolan(C)

Post by bmielke »

Post 31 Here is here I found him.
Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)
Feb 14, 2011 12:08 PM CST
Bert Freeman. Who is anonymous? You or me? Here is my web site. http://www.peternolan.com.
The reason for coming over here is that I have proven, beyond all doubt, that the courts and their associated lawyers are simply a criminal cartel. As for bravery? Here is my channel. The video is me in a ‘court meeting’ in Australia facing down the criminal pretending to be a magistrate with two feds in the room.
http://www.youtube.com/user/peternolan1109?feature=mhum
It was worth coming over here because this article also shows how the judiciary is merely a criminal element.
And I like how the mods allow threats of violence but censor the truth which they call ‘insulting’. LOL! That’s how pathetic lawyers are. Next they will be moderating comments to make sure they can suppress the truth people like me present!! LOL!!
I went to http://www.peternolan.com/Forums/tabid/420/Default.aspx His site, he has a forum.

What interests me is this bit:
The purposes of this web site are to:

Provide a place to further my personal project of bringing the rule of law in to Ireland and Australia.

Provide a place to further my personal project of saving the lives of the estimated 4,000 men in Australia who kill themselves every year from the abuse they are subject to by the Family Court and the CSA. This will also contribute to those children who would otherwise be fatherless. The women folk of Australia have hated on me since early 2008 and they have hated on me even more since I started calling them out on their lies and hypocrisy. Well? So what? I clam the right to speak the truth. If our women folk can't handle the truth that is THEIR problem.

Provide a place for me to publish material that I have developed with respect to Sovereignty and bringing the rule of law into Ireland and Australia.

Provide a place for me to publish material that I have developed over the years with respect to data warehousing. I hope to put something back into the data warehousing business as it has been very good to me over the last 19+ years. Everything you find here is free. I am particularly hopeful of providing good pointers to 'beginners' whos employers cannot afford to send them to classes.

Provide a place for me to have my own 'rants and raves' about the BI industry.

Provide links to other sites I think are useful to data warehousing practitioners around the world.

Provide a place for me to 'advertise' my experience and skills.

If you are reading this and have need of one of the most experienced BI consultants in the world feel free to drop me an email at EMAIL REDACTED.

Note: My company, Instant Business Intelligence, was destroyed by my ex-wife, Jennifer Nolan, in an act of vindictiveness during our divorce. So now I perform consulting work under my own name as well as through colleagues. I am still a 'DW guru for hire'.
I did a search here and found no other posts about Mr. Nolan, I am rather excited to have found a sovrun.
bmielke

Re: Anyone ever heard of Peter-Andrew:Nolan(C)

Post by bmielke »

I completely forgot to ask, has anyone run across him before, and can anyone explain why he is focusing on Australia and Ireland?

I understand he had a nasty divorce, but there is no mention of an international custody fight which would be the reason I would most likely believe for crusading in two distant countries.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

My first and best WA guess, he is a dead beat male paternal unit, unamicably divorced, got seriously nailed for alimony and child support, probably, and justifiably so, banned from contact with the former spouse and/or children, somewhere in Australia, and with his attitude, I can see why he is not popular with the female half of the population, and probably with most of the male population as well.

From the court rant, he is of the “damn courts interfering in a man’s god given right to control his family and life” movement/mindset, and I would say a thoroughly nasty and bitter individual all in all, and someone I would certainly want a protective order against.

I don’t know what the Aussie equivalent of red necked deadbeat, but I can bet that he more than qualifies, and after having looked at his website I am more sure than ever.

From what I could stand to get from the website, they were married and living in AU, married 18 yrs, had two kids with wife, family moved to IR, wife got fed up with hubby, divorced loving innocent hubby(according to him) in IR, usual run of complaints about marriage, etc.

I still don’t get the sovereign bit, since there is nothing in Australian history or culture that even alludes to that, the only thing funnier is when Canadians do it, so I really have to laugh when I see that pop up in a discussion.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

It would appear from this that he has upset some females in Ireland:

http://peternolanpsychopath.blogspot.com/

I do recall reading about him in the past and if my memory serves me correctly I believe there were accusations of him being a wife beater.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

It is fairly obvious that he doesn't know how to handle a videocam. I'm not clear on why he's in court, but he's proof that this idiocy can spead to the antipodes.
littleroundman

Post by littleroundman »

As is normal with this kind of nutter, the extract from his website mission statement contains so many fabrications, to debunk it would take more space than a forum provides.

The last published annual rate I can quickly access ALL suicides in Australia is from 2008 and includes these statistics:
* There were 2,191 deaths from suicide registered in Australia 2008; a rate of 10.2 per 100,000.

* Since at least the 1920s, more males than females die by suicide each year. In 2008, 1,710 males and 481 females died by suicide. Thus in 2008, 78% of people who died by suicide were males and 22% were females.
http://www.responseability.org/site/ind ... lay=134569

Nothing like a bit of embellishment to further ones' cause, is there ???
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

An acrimonious divorce resulting in total loss of custody but a substantial child support (and perhaps alimony) bill is one of the fastest known routes to sovereignty.

A significant portion of the members of the original Sooey site were embittered men trying to get out of support payments, out from under liens, levies, and garnishments for back and ongoing support, or out of jail for contemptuously refusing to make their payments or for driving without a license after theirs was suspended for non-payment.
notorial dissent

Hasn't changed much in the intervening years, sounds pretty much like the same set of whining that was still going on over there before things collapsed.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Nikki wrote:An acrimonious divorce resulting in total loss of custody but a substantial child support (and perhaps alimony) bill is one of the fastest known routes to sovereignty.

A significant portion of the members of the original Sooey site were embittered men trying to get out of support payments, out from under liens, levies, and garnishments for back and ongoing support, or out of jail for contemptuously refusing to make their payments or for driving without a license after theirs was suspended for non-payment.
When I was still practicing "matrimonial law", I would periodically see Oscar-worthy performances from men who would deliver breathtaking speeches over the issue of why a fair and reasonable division of the marital assets was super-duper unfair to them.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:...from men who would deliver breathtaking speeches over the issue of why a fair and reasonable division of the marital assets was super-duper unfair to them.
That in itself is probably a fair indicator that they had problems understanding what "fairness" meant during their marriage and why it drove the wife into filing for divorce.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Australian judges must be models of long-suffering patience. Many US judges I have seen would have nailed this guy on contempt the very first time he addressed the judge on a first-name basis, and for threatening the judge with whopping bill if he didn't get his way, Nolan would have had a full 24 hours of hospitality at the taxpayers' expense before he had the opportunity to utter another sentence.

I have no idea throughout the videotapes (there are at least four of them), what the judge is saying (jeez, crank up the volume before you post this crap!), the only voice I can hear is Nolan's and this guy is his own worst enemy although he is determined to churn up competition for that role.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Going to this guy's website, I see that he is at least a part-time resident of London and apparently also resides or at least frequents Australia. The two countries can argue about who has to claim him and who can keep him out.

Anyway, one of his pdf documents sort of fleshes out the events shown on that video ...
http://www.peternolan.com/Forums/tabid/ ... fault.aspx

I have never heard anything good about Australian cooking and maybe that explains why the distinct possibility of institutional cuisine does not deter him from this sort of behavior.
Drjud

Post by Drjud »

So . . . if I register as a sovereign on his site . . . that makes me immune from the law right?? :P
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Drjud wrote:So . . . if I register as a sovereign on his site . . . that makes me immune from the law right?? :P
If you read his site, register etc... I think it could make you immune from Australian Law, with the qualifier that you have never been nor ever go to Australia, and have no commercial contacts or otherwise create a legal nexus to Australia. It might work under the same conditions for other countries you never plan to go to....

But, if you're in the US, US law applies, sorry.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Drjud

Post by Drjud »

Bummer, I thought I'd found the silver bullet. I guess I'll just have to establish my own country without the United States and be my own freakin ambassador to the Republic with all pomp, circumstances and the under-standed majesties attached thereto.

Sorry . . . I got carried away lol
Drjud

Post by Drjud »

From Nolan's Forum page:
However, if you wish to have the special status of 'Sovereign' on these forums and be sent special updates as a sovereign please email me to tell me you want this status.
That's what got my hopes up. :P
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

One of the funniest things about this guy is that he is blathering on about "Sovereignty" regarding Australia, where as of this writing there is only ONE sovereign -- the Queen.

I suppose, though, that it's typical of the sovrun/TD crowd that facts never get in the way of good unhinged rants....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Drjud wrote:Bummer, I thought I'd found the silver bullet. I guess I'll just have to establish my own country without the United States and be my own freakin ambassador to the Republic with all pomp, circumstances and the under-standed majesties attached thereto.

Sorry . . . I got carried away lol
That doesn't work, google "Leo Wanta". The big problem with that is they may leave you alone a while, but they won't let you have access to you gozongazillion dollar trust fund so you can pay your taxes on it, and then they get you for not paying your state income tax. Catch 22
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

Pottapaug1938 wrote:One of the funniest things about this guy is that he is blathering on about "Sovereignty" regarding Australia, where as of this writing there is only ONE sovereign -- the Queen.

I suppose, though, that it's typical of the sovrun/TD crowd that facts never get in the way of good unhinged rants....

True, the funniest things I have come across in recent years are the Canadians going on about "Sovereignty" and the UCC like it actually had anything at all to do with them, and then we get the Aussies and Brits doing the same thing now, which is equally funny since as pointed out, there is only ONE Sovereign in that equation, and the last I heard, she don't share.

Almost as funny as Eldon Warman??? arguing US tax code and constitutional law against the Canadian Revenue Office was. He kept right on losing, but never seemed to get the hint either.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

fortinbras wrote: Anyway, one of his pdf documents sort of fleshes out the events shown on that video ...
http://www.peternolan.com/Forums/tabid/ ... fault.aspx
There are so many fun things about this pleading. I like the way it starts: "To the human being calling himself David Dunkley." Just in case there was some question that the judge was a human rather than a cyborg. I do wonder though if God is aware that the free man commonly called Peter-Andrew: Nolan© is "standing in His kingdom."

The best part about reading these sorts of documents is just how ridiculous they sound with all the "impressive words" these sovereigns throw in, as if they somehow magically make the document real and serious.

I do like how he calls the judge by his first name. I somehow don't see the judges I appear in front of being too impressed with that. Though unlike Peter-Andrew: Nolan© in paragraph 15, I don't usually extend the hand of love and peace to my judges so that is maybe why I can't call them by their first names and insult them.

So much for the hand of love and peace though. On one of the last pages, Peter-Andrew: Nolan© is planning to hold a de jure court to decide on the human being known as David Dunkley's term of imprisonment. Fun times when he goes to arrest the judge.

This guy is a kook - - - but then which ones of these people aren't kooks.