Does anyone know Robert J Boland

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
SNUFF1008

Does anyone know Robert J Boland

Post by SNUFF1008 »

Robert J Boland, Reading, MA. says he has access to Treasury buyer of bonds. Does anyone know him and whether his claims would be correct ?
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Does anyone know Robert J Boland

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

SNUFF1008 wrote:Robert J Boland, Reading, MA. says he has access to Treasury buyer of bonds. Does anyone know him and whether his claims would be correct ?
Anyone can buy Treasury bonds. So Boland has access to what? Millions of people?
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

As the judge so rightly points out, so nice for him. So does everyone else, you can buy them on line or through any number of sources, but I wouldn't recommend buying them off someone on the street corner or from someone who tells you they can get you a "good" deal, wink, wink.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SNUFF1008

Post by SNUFF1008 »

Guys... probably did not make myself clear........ He says his client is the Treasury and that he is authorized to seek sellers of high value empire bonds, eagles, doves,oranges etc. for the Treasury. !! Sounds far fetched to me so hence my question on this forum.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

SNUFF1008 wrote:Guys... probably did not make myself clear........ He says his client is the Treasury and that he is authorized to seek sellers of high value empire bonds, eagles, doves, oranges etc. for the Treasury. !! Sounds far fetched to me so hence my question on this forum.
You need to tell this guy to stop smoking them funny cigarettes with the wacky tobaccy in them. I wouldn't trust Boland as far as I could throw him.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

I don't think that's how it works, at least Google Searches don't reveal such a thing, but call the Bureau of the Public Debt

Bureau of the Public Debt, including legal or legislative issues 1-202-504-3502 ( this is a reporter number, another would be Government Securities Market Regulations 1-202-504-3632 this is for general inquiries. If you walked into my office this is exactly what I would do, if he works for them they should vouch for him.

Other contacts can be found HERE
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
You need to tell this guy to stop smoking them funny cigarettes with the wacky tobaccy in them. I wouldn't trust Boland as far as I could throw him.
Damn you! Almost made me drop my buffalo chicken salad.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent

SNUFF1008, let me second what Pottapaug1938 said. This guy is so full of it he should either float away on the next breeze or sink under the topsoil depending on which variety you ascribe to.

Just out of curiosity, did you meet this guy on a street corner, hanging out in a dark alley, or on the internet?

What I would do is call my local DA, and probably state securities commissioner and let them come play, and otherwise I would advise hanging on very closely to your wallet, and being otherwise engaged the next time he calls.

The Treasury is not client to any broker, and most certainly not this yutz.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SNUFF1008

Post by SNUFF1008 »

Thanks Guys. Just as I thought. Was introduced by a friend of a friend etc... you know ! the normal joker stuff. I have a letter ready to send to Treasury, telling all. Cheers.
notorial dissent

The letter you need to send is to the fraud units of your local DA, your state AG, and to your state Securities Commissioner. They are the ones who will most likely deal with it. The Treasury won't get involved unless it directly involves them or is a big enough mess, and this guy sounds like a penny ante operator that is due for some "state" attention.