SBA Collateralizedl Mortgage Obligations CMO

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
rec

SBA Collateralizedl Mortgage Obligations CMO

Post by rec »

Does anyone know about this program. I have been approached to us this program to finance a commercial development?
bmielke

Re: SBA Collateralizedl Mortgage Obligations CMO

Post by bmielke »

rec wrote:Does anyone know about this program. I have been approached to us this program to finance a commercial development?
Wrong part of the Forum, you want the Due Dilligance section.

I don't think your program is on the up and up. Because, as I understand it, a CMO is used to invest in Mortgages. It is not a financing tool. But my information comes from Wikipedia so I may be wrong.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Question 1, who approached you and how?

Question 2, what are their credentials that they would be offering this?

Question 3, what are they asking in return?

Question 4, why are you even considering this?

Enquiring minds want to know.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

bmielke wrote:
rec wrote:Does anyone know about this program. I have been approached to us this program to finance a commercial development?
Wrong part of the Forum, you want the Due Dilligance section.

I don't think your program is on the up and up. Because, as I understand it, a CMO is used to invest in Mortgages. It is not a financing tool. But my information comes from Wikipedia so I may be wrong.

Actually a CMO is not even that actual mortgage, it's a simulation of a package of mortgage derivitives.

I have to say something though. If you asked the question you just did, and you really don't know the answer, and you really want to spend your own money into this. Save yourself a lot of grief and just take a bag of benjamins out to the BBQ and burn them. At least that way, you'll know where they ended up, and theres no chance a terrorist got them to buy flying lessons with no landing lessons.

Or just send them to me, if you don't have a match.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

A CMO is a securitization product. In a CMO, which means Collateralized Mortgage Obligation, notes secured by mortgages/deeds of trust are assigned to a trustee under the terms of a trust indenture; bonds are then issued and sold on various markets to investors who want a bond backed by collateral (i.e., secured debt).

Of course, this market practice was the largest factor in triggering this "Great Recession."
"My Health is Better in November."