Need Advice

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

duplication

Need Advice

Post by duplication »

I joined this mlm group that says they have develop a new way of producing signups to MLM.

I was wondering If anyone else out there think this might work better than other MLM programs.

Here is the link I used to signup with
[ed: promotional link removed]

Can any of you be honest with me about this program.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Need Advice

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Sorry - you're going to have to explain it without the promo link. :Axe:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

You wouldn't be asking about teambuildingproject.com, would you, dupe? Because, about two months ago, you already asked about them and got serious answers.

'Course, you also used your referral link that we redacted, just like in this thread.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Doc Bunkum
Scamologist General (MLM Division)

Post by Doc Bunkum »

The subject heading of this forum seems like a good enough place to ask this question - but it's not about what the OP was asking.

I went over to this forum to check something out and saw this notice plastered over the home page:

Now that has to be a first!

I've never seen a legal notice on a forum before.

Interesting - wonder what they did to get that stuck there?
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Doc Bunkum wrote:The subject heading of this forum seems like a good enough place to ask this question - but it's not about what the OP was asking.

I went over to this forum to check something out and saw this notice plastered over the home page:
I am not a lawyer, but 101(3) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union seems to protect trademark enforcement from being an anti-competitive cartel, banned by 101(1).
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95