David Bess, Robert Fowler, US Capital Funding II

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
Nikki

Re: David Bess, Robert Fowler, US Capital Funding II

Post by Nikki »

Note to self: Do not ever, EVER, cross Demosthenes.

Some people have resources. She has omnipotence -- and (when it matters) an attitude.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

There's a possibility that David and Dorwain are related, rather than being name variants.
Demo.
ATLEsquire

Post by ATLEsquire »

And it just keeps getting interesting.

http://insidetradellc.com/forum/fraud-p ... nance.html

"New Millennium Global Finance." Sounds awfully similar to "New World Capital Finance" who approached my client.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

ATLEsquire wrote:LOL. Wow. Those are the exact same pleadings used by "David Bess" in a dispossessory on another property.

Is this guy a "sovereign citizen"?

Yep. Fowler even has all of the Mary Croft videos posted on his facebook page.

He also links to this gem:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/22876429/Omni-Crime-One

My favorite pic from "hrh Robert Fowler's" Facebook page:

Nothing says "invest with me" quite like a Knight's Templar shield...
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Oops, forgot to posts hrh's facebook page link (note the name):

http://www.facebook.com/DJCasanovaNY
Demo.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Demosthenes wrote:
ATLEsquire wrote:LOL. Wow. Those are the exact same pleadings used by "David Bess" in a dispossessory on another property.

Is this guy a "sovereign citizen"?

Yep. Fowler even has all of the Mary Croft videos posted on his facebook page.

He also links to this gem:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/22876429/Omni-Crime-One

My favorite pic from "hrh Robert Fowler's" Facebook page:

Nothing says "invest with me" quite like a Knight's Templar shield...
Wrong sword though. Details make the man.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

and very un-heraldic. It's all metals on metals which is a no-no.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

I'm sorry, but that is NOT a sword, it's a piece of flashy crap that's probably stamped-out stainless steel or even pot metal. I fondle my damascas steel katana with the tastefully understated ebony and silver fittings and sneer impolitely in his direction.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

Damascus Kantana??? Different eras, far different metallurgy and geography.
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Yes, it is a Japanese form with damascus steel. Built by a blacksmith and artist as a team.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
LegalConsultants

Post by LegalConsultants »

All information on this post Re: Mr David Bess is completely false and misleading. Please act responsibly.

David Bess is a person of great moral character who conducts business ethically and professionally and whom I have conducted business with for the past 3 years and has a wonderful family.

Having reviewed several comments, I respectfully and personally have researched the following and the outcome is as follows:

There are no Lawsuits filed by Salt lake City company against USCAP or David Bess nor any banks named in this blog.

Mr. Bess was not an employee of USCAP at the time of any wrongful claimant’s transaction.
The reference to a property that David Bess purchased from the Builder (Wellington Lake Estates), the sale was never finalized, was wrongfully foreclosed on, after Mr. Bess invested monies to complete this home. Mr Bess has since filed a Federal Suit. (See District Court Records)

Unfortunately, this is the truth and you are defaming the wrong person. Please get your facts in order and pursue those that have done the wrongful and not Mr. Bess. All your claims are inaccurate and false. You need to address ANY issues and/or your FINANCIAL losses with the correct parties: like the CEO and CFO of US Capital who ultimately are the responsible people conducting business with full responsibility for this company. Remember they handle the bank accounts, wires and finances. Defaming someone wrongfully, will be grounds for a lawsuit. Please act responsibly on this blog as we are all professionals.
ArthurWankspittle

LegalConsultants wrote:A load of stuff.... Please act responsibly on this blog as we are all professionals.
And the normal "professional" process in these circumstances is to sign up to a forum and make a post denying things and threatening lawsuits? Oh, and you haven't declared who you are and your English isn't very good.
Last edited by ArthurWankspittle on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Welcome to Quatloos, "LegalConsultants".
LegalConsultants wrote:All information on this post Re: Mr David Bess is completely false and misleading. Please act responsibly.
"All" information is false? Including the corporate filing, bankruptcy records, and other public record information?
David Bess is a person of great moral character who conducts business ethically and professionally and whom I have conducted business with for the past 3 years and has a wonderful family.
Cool. Since you know him, is he originally from Baltimore, by any chance? I'm a big Ravens fan myself.
Having reviewed several comments, I respectfully and personally have researched the following and the outcome is as follows:

There are no Lawsuits filed by Salt lake City company against USCAP or David Bess nor any banks named in this blog.
No one posted anything about a SLC lawsuit here.
Mr. Bess was not an employee of USCAP at the time of any wrongful claimant’s transaction.
What "wrongful claimant" are you referring to?
The reference to a property that David Bess purchased from the Builder (Wellington Lake Estates), the sale was never finalized, was wrongfully foreclosed on, after Mr. Bess invested monies to complete this home. Mr Bess has since filed a Federal Suit. (See District Court Records)
Be honest now. You're not a lawyer, are you?
Unfortunately, this is the truth and you are defaming the wrong person. Please get your facts in order and pursue those that have done the wrongful and not Mr. Bess. All your claims are inaccurate and false. You need to address ANY issues and/or your FINANCIAL losses with the correct parties: like the CEO and CFO of US Capital who ultimately are the responsible people conducting business with full responsibility for this company. Remember they handle the bank accounts, wires and finances. Defaming someone wrongfully, will be grounds for a lawsuit. Please act responsibly on this blog as we are all professionals.
Snicker. Do tell, which of the public record documents posted here are defaming Mr. Bess? And is it David Bess or Dorwain Bess that you're representing here?

Anyone else find it funny (in a ha ha way, not a peculiar way) that this poster's email is sovereigntrader?
Demo.
ArthurWankspittle

I'm more concerned about their English:
The reference to a property that David Bess purchased from the Builder, the sale was never finalized, was wrongfully foreclosed on, after Mr. Bess invested monies to complete this home.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LegalConsultants wrote:Mr Bess has since filed a Federal Suit.
Might that be Bess v. Res-GA Cobblestone, Docket 10-cv-3554 (GAND)? You might be interested to know that it was dismissed in early December, less than two months after your friend filed it. A few excerpts from the order:
On September 29, 2010, Bess filed an answer [to a previous GA state court lawsuit over the property - WS] in which he asserted that he was the true owner of the property-a position that conflicted with his earlier statements to Cobblestone. Upon inquiry from Rockdale County Magistrate Judge Clarence R. Home, Jr., Bess stated that he did not sign the answer and claimed to have never seen it. Judge Horne found that Defendant, having filed no answer, was in default. On October 7, 2010, Judge Horne entered an order and default judgment against Bess, awarding Cobblestone a writ of possession as well as past rent, attorney's fees, court costs and interest.
Bess has failed to plead facts sufficient to state a claim for relief and failed to establish federal jurisdiction. He has not identified any specific claim against Cobblestone, nor has he provided facts from which Cobblestone could infer a claim or mount a defense. At best, he appears to argue that Cobblestone somehow defrauded him by successfully following the appropriate legal channels in state court.
the Court is troubled by what appears to be inconsistent and insincere representations in Bess's complaint that he is the actual owner of the property-a position he first embraced in his state court answer, then disavowed, and now embraces again. Although the Court has been lenient with Bess in light of his pro se status, Bess is hereby put on notice that the Court will not tolerate attempts to abuse the judicial system by using the federal court to impede state court proceedings.
Pretty much an epic fail by someone who appears to want something for nothing, don't you agree?
Defaming someone wrongfully, will be grounds for a lawsuit.
There is nothing quite so pathetic as impotent internet threats of a defamation suit.
Please act responsibly on this blog as we are all professionals.
You're a professional what?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And let the fantasy responses being!!!!

You have to admit it was nice of him to let us know about the SLC issues, saved someone some research, and probably pointed to a few other things that didn’t come up in the original cursory check. Was equally useful with the GA information, if only to show the pattern of behavior of the parties involved. Kind of makes you wonder which "wrongful claimant" he is referring to, and just how many there actually are, lots I’m betting.

I’d say the email address was right in keeping with everything else.

I’m sure the local DA will be equally interested when this additional information comes to light, as I am sure they will eventually have a discussion about how Mr Bess is once again being taken advantage of, and from what I have seen so far, probably sooner rather than later.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ATLEsquire

Post by ATLEsquire »

LegalConsultants wrote: There are no Lawsuits filed by Salt lake City company against USCAP or David Bess nor any banks named in this blog.
(snicker)
LOL. Well, now I know you're full of shit, because I was privy to a phone conversation with Mr. Bess where he stated the exact opposite.

How much is he paying you?

P.S. Since this thread has been started, Robert Fowler has now changed all his pictures in his Facebook profile. Pretty funny.
plan

Post by plan »

David Bess and Dorwain Bess are brothers--- originally from Maryland. Despite forming a new company, David Bess is still working with Robert Fowler.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Hi plan. Is this the Bess family by any chance?

http://www.wbaltv.com/r/9481698/detail.html
Cat Burglars Nabbed By Repeated Trips To Store
POSTED: 7:53 am EDT July 7, 2006

TOWSON, Md. -- Baltimore County police arrested four men suspected in committing numerous burglaries in the Towson/Cockeysville areas.

Police said the suspects were arrested after a lengthy investigation that involved the following of stolen credit cards and multiple purchases.

Detectives were able to track down the suspects by noticing a pattern involving a Cadillac Escalade being driven away from each store where the stolen credit cards were used.

Through interviews and surveillance photographs, detectives charged Earl Bess, 25, David Bess, 27, Dorwain Bess, 29 and Edward Wouters, 27, with several counts of burglary and theft.
Demo.
plan

Post by plan »

Hmmmm. That I cannot confirm, but it sure is a strange coincidence if these are not the same people.