Another bonded promissory note scheme perp charged

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Another bonded promissory note scheme perp charged

Post by fortinbras »

Oooo, get DVP talking about the Bill of Exchange that gives him most of the world's money. He's posted it on SuiJuris many times.

It's titled Bill of Exchange but it's not clear who is supposed to pay him or for what, or if anyone actually signed it, but it's got an "Anti-Zionist algorithm" -- which DVP has never explained. According to him - because it's really tough to figure out from the document - this was supposed to pay off on Sept 11, 2001 but the attack on the World Trade Center was deliberately planned to prevent him from collecting. Even a decade later he cannot seem to collect. Get him talking about it, it's a hoot.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

I give up.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

My notaries are true notaries. They do not charge.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

P.S. That's gotta hurt!
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I don't know how it is in other states; but I can charge $1.00 (in lawful money, redeemed or not :roll: ) every time I notarize a document -- not much, to be sure; but if someone keeps on coming to me to have all sorts of Grand Pronouncements notarized, the sheer volume can provide me with some nice pocket money.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

But, then, you would have to state that DMVP is a person "known to you."

And, I suspect that DMVP's notaries do not charge him because they know he has no money, or they got tired of receiving bonded promissory notes that no one would accept.
"My Health is Better in November."
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Prof wrote:But, then, you would have to state that DMVP is a person "known to you."

And, I suspect that DMVP's notaries do not charge him because they know he has no money, or they got tired of receiving bonded promissory notes that no one would accept.
A lot of banks up here don't charge for notary services so long as you have an account with that bank. And they almost never check to see if you have an account.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Prof wrote:But, then, you would have to state that DMVP is a person "known to you."

Even if he were able to scrape up a dollar, I wonder if he has the state-issued ID, or a passport, which is required under Massachusetts law even if I've known the person all my life (in other words, sovrun fantasies, and other such "forms of identification", are insufficient to allow me to notarize something if one of the specified forms of ID is not also offered to me).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Or they subscribe to similar looney tunes theories. "Mrs" Jerry Kane aka Donna Lee Wray came to my attention for notarising some other scammer's filing (Casey Serin or George Tran are the most likely suspects) She is or was a notary: http://www.notarypresenters.com/Notary_by_State.html
FLORIDA: Fla. Stat. §673.5051

CLEARWATER (TRAINER)

DONNA L WRAY Member since 11/25/2009
(727) 999-9999
info@NotaryPresenters.com
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

I like true notaries because most of them have their own filing cabinet. Like a private clerk and recorder.

Can we pull up that original Sun Herald article without registering today?

That reminds me of the counterfeiter I sprung from prosecution - How do you counterfeit counterfeit money?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

David Merrill wrote:I like true notaries because most of them have their own filing cabinet. Like a private clerk and recorder.
As opposed to false notaries who have other people's filing cabinets. :thinking:
David Merrill wrote:That reminds me of the counterfeiter I sprung from prosecution
Would this be before or after curing SARS and inventing a time machine?
David Merrill wrote:How do you counterfeit counterfeit money?
No point in answering that because you can't understand the concepts of money and counterfeit.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Wesley; JRB?

What is happening to Drew Allen? Does anybody know what is going down? I don't want to register on the Sun Herald to get information.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

I just got on the Sun Herald site but there's no new info on RAYNER and no comments after yours of July 25th. I have no experience with BPNs (outside legal tender notes) but if the private Fed can issue them why can't we?

Oh, I should also express some gratitude to the Quatlosers who confirmed David's interpretation of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 by their inability to bring facts, law & evidence to refute it. LAWFUL MONEY ROCKS. Thanks.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Kennedy Russell was mentioned in this thread earliers, so I figured this was the best place to post this update:
Chicago Sun-Times
September 21, 2011

Tax Protester Gets 27 months in Prison

EAST ST. LOUIS — A southwestern Illinois tax protestor who repeatedly has sued the Internal Revenue Service has been ordered to spend more than two years in prison for refusing to pay years of income taxes.

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports (http://bit.ly/nk1ddK ) that 73-year-old self-employed court reporter Kennedy Russell Sr. of O’Fallon also was sentenced Friday in federal court in East St. Louis to pay $109,000 in back taxes.

Jurors convicted him in April of five counts alleging he failed to file income tax returns for 2004 through 2008.

In a 2009 opinion upholding the dismissal of one of his suits against the IRS, a Chicago-based federal appeals court ruled that Russell “devotes his brief to rehashing the same tired arguments” that he’s not a taxpayer and that the IRS overstepped.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

David Merrill wrote: The court accepted notice that the debt has been paid in full. But then, the Teller clerk never acknowledged setoff in writing either...

Suppose you refuse to accept some bonded promissory notes in the value of $10 for a bag of vegetables at the Farmer's Market. Per custom I have already filled the bags with my choice of which kind at that advertized price. I could walk away with the $10 on the countertop I suppose but there is a ten-year old, nothing to do with our business already eyeballing the bill you refuse to accept. Trebilcock states in translation to modern money principles that you are required to accept the $10 note. But you keep refusing to accept it. You have waived the debt and rather than giving the $10 to the ten-year old there, I can grab that too.
The court did not "accept" that the debt had been paid in full, it simply noted on the docket that the party submitted a letter or pleading in which he claimed that the promissory note that either accompanied or was copied with the pleading paid the debt in full. But the simple fact is, and any banker or lawyer will confirm this, a promissory note, whether from David Merrill Van Pelt or from Warren Buffet, pays absolutely nothing, it conveys zero dollars; a promissory note only promises payment at some future date and a great deal depends on how reliable the maker of the note is, and all sorts of unforeseen things that could happen before that date. Contrary to DiM's claims, a promissory note can be REJECTED and REFUSED, per UCC § 2-511(2), at which point the purchaser/debtor must pay with legal tender. The decision in Trebilcock v. Wilson (1872) 79 US (12 Wall.) 687, 20 L.Ed 460 ...
http://openjurist.org/79/us/687/trebilc ... lson-et-ux
.....doesn't address in the slightest the issue of rejecting a promissory note, nor does it suggest the cancellation of the debt, since it enforced the terms of a promissory note that had been negotiated and accepted.