Gold Manufacuture Dot Com Is Ripping People Off!

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
imotivate

Gold Manufacuture Dot Com Is Ripping People Off!

Post by imotivate »

ATTENTION: I AM NOT THE SITE OWNER. I AM WORKING IN TRYING TO GET THIS SITE SHUT DOWN.... I don't like people who ripped people off of their hard earn money....

A Hyip site called Gold Maufacture is still in business and still going strong. This investor claims to have invested and paid investors millions of dollars back. The amount of money is listed on the first page of this site. And it is showing Millions of Dollars Paid Back. This is a fraudulent site. If you invest any money in this site, you will not see a dime back at all.

If you do a google search on gold manufacture, plenty of fraudulent complaints will appear. This site owner also has a forum where he or whoever are making fake post of investors that have been paid or investors who are investing in this program. You can pretty much tell that the post are fake. Search the forum and you will soon come to this conclusion that the post are fake. The fake post are being made to lure investors with money to invest in this site's program. Once you invest on this site that's it. You will not see one dime coming to your pockets again.

This site has claimed to have been online for years and if this is true, how can this site get away with ripping people off for all of this time?

Please go take a look and if you can investigate in the help of putting a stop to this site and shutting this site down.... Thank you
gold-manufacture dot com......Check out this site and the site's forum too.....
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Gold Manufacuture Dot Com Is Ripping People Off!

Post by notorial dissent »

The people you need to be contacting would be your state's Attorney General, probably their fraud division, you might also want to check with your state's Insurance and Securities Division as they will most likely have the authority to act on something like this, and lastly the Federal Trade Commission, since this bozo assumably would be crossing state lines in his activities and should also come within their sphere of interest.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Well, with three different spellings (two of which are incorrect), I wouldn't expect lots of hits. :brickwall:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Harvester

Re: Banking Cartel Is Ripping People Off!

Post by Harvester »

LINK for the lazy. Site does have illiterate, low-rent SCAM written all over it.

[Redacted by Admin]
Last edited by webhick on Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Redacted half-hearted attempt to derail thread.
imotivate

Post by imotivate »

The goal is not to get hits at this scam site. The goal here is to get rid of this site and to get it shut down... How dare you even suggest such a thing or what are you trying to imply here?

AGAIN: I AM NOT TH OWNER OF THIS SCAM SITE. I AM LOOKING TO GET THIS SITE SHUT DOWN AND YOUR SARCASM DOES NOT HELP...

Judge Roy Bean wrote:Well, with three different spellings (two of which are incorrect), I wouldn't expect lots of hits. :brickwall:
imotivate

Post by imotivate »

Thank you very much for the info. I will follow up with the information you have left here.... Thanks again....
notorial dissent wrote:The people you need to be contacting would be your state's Attorney General, probably their fraud division, you might also want to check with your state's Insurance and Securities Division as they will most likely have the authority to act on something like this, and lastly the Federal Trade Commission, since this bozo assumably would be crossing state lines in his activities and should also come within their sphere of interest.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

imotivate wrote:The goal is not to get hits at this scam site. The goal here is to get rid of this site and to get it shut down... How dare you even suggest such a thing or what are you trying to imply here?

AGAIN: I AM NOT TH OWNER OF THIS SCAM SITE. I AM LOOKING TO GET THIS SITE SHUT DOWN AND YOUR SARCASM DOES NOT HELP...

Judge Roy Bean wrote:Well, with three different spellings (two of which are incorrect), I wouldn't expect lots of hits. :brickwall:
And the fact you pulled a "How dare you" on The Judge proves you haven't read much of this site. :roll: I know I'm always impressed by people who rant in caps and yell "how dare you" when someone mildly points out the obvious.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

imotivate wrote:The goal is not to get hits at this scam site. The goal here is to get rid of this site and to get it shut down...
Of course the goal is not to send potential victims to the site, but getting your warnings out to potential scam victims and call attention to any illegal activities on the site. By purposely spelling the name incorrectly, you're preventing search engines from indexing the page correctly. This only prevents any potential victims from ever finding your warnings.

The site is "Gold-Manufacture.com" hopefully now, potential victims will be able to find the warning.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
imotivate

Post by imotivate »

Oh so I purposely spelled the name incorrectly? Are you serious? Why did I even bother coming here.... I have wasted my time..... I did not come here to here of any criticism towards me.... I did not prevent the search engines from indexing this site.. It is all my fault.... It is in fact index.... ????????? Yeah OK.......

webhick wrote:
imotivate wrote:The goal is not to get hits at this scam site. The goal here is to get rid of this site and to get it shut down...
Of course the goal is not to send potential victims to the site, but getting your warnings out to potential scam victims and call attention to any illegal activities on the site. By purposely spelling the name incorrectly, you're preventing search engines from indexing the page correctly. This only prevents any potential victims from ever finding your warnings.

The site is "Gold-Manufacture.com" hopefully now, potential victims will be able to find the warning.
imotivate

Post by imotivate »

I just love when people pull a 'HOW DARE YOU" TOO... I just love it!!!!! :?:

Cathulhu wrote:
imotivate wrote:The goal is not to get hits at this scam site. The goal here is to get rid of this site and to get it shut down... How dare you even suggest such a thing or what are you trying to imply here?

And the fact you pulled a "How dare you" on The Judge proves you haven't read much of this site. :roll: I know I'm always impressed by people who rant in caps and yell "how dare you" when someone mildly points out the obvious.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

imotivate wrote:Oh so I purposely spelled the name incorrectly?
I apologize for saying that you didn't spell the name correctly on purpose. Upon re-reading the thread, it appears that there were a few things out of context.

We frequently get people coming on this forum promoting a scam, so the misspellings appeared suspect. And yes, I've seen on this forum and others where a scam operator posted that their operation is a scam only to create a few sock-puppets to post that it isn't a scam to the same thread. You cannot blame us for being suspicious.

I want to make it clear that we otherwise didn't really have a problem with you until you started yelling, lecturing, and over-reacting any offense you may have taken to our posts. We understand that this scam is something which you obviously feel strongly about, but please try to take a deep breath before flying off the handle again. We're here to help create awareness about scams but that doesn't mean we have to put up with being yelled at by someone who wants our help.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

I once attended a lecture by "Dr. Science" aka Dan Coffey (He knows more than you do!), where he went into a bit on how to handle questions when you don't know anything, and the first part was "attack the questioner!" He had someone ask a question, then bellowed: "I am appalled by the ignorance shown by this question!" and riffed for a while on this vein.

Webhick, I thought you were being kind to him on saying he misspelled on purpose. Nope, he wants us to know just how smart he is...or his lousy spelling is one of the hot buttons.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
imotivate

Post by imotivate »

“Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.”

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientiousness stupidity.”
Martin Luther King......

Cathulhu wrote:I once attended a lecture by "Dr. Science" aka Dan Coffey (He knows more than you do!), where he went into a bit on how to handle questions when you don't know anything, and the first part was "attack the questioner!" He had someone ask a question, then bellowed: "I am appalled by the ignorance shown by this question!" and riffed for a while on this vein.

Webhick, I thought you were being kind to him on saying he misspelled on purpose. Nope, he wants us to know just how smart he is...or his lousy spelling is one of the hot buttons.
imotivate

Post by imotivate »

Thank You Webhick. I take your reply with great respect.... Apology accepted:)
webhick wrote:
imotivate wrote:Oh so I purposely spelled the name incorrectly?
I apologize for saying that you didn't spell the name correctly on purpose. Upon re-reading the thread, it appears that there were a few things out of context.

We frequently get people coming on this forum promoting a scam, so the misspellings appeared suspect. And yes, I've seen on this forum and others where a scam operator posted that their operation is a scam only to create a few sock-puppets to post that it isn't a scam to the same thread. You cannot blame us for being suspicious.

I want to make it clear that we otherwise didn't really have a problem with you until you started yelling, lecturing, and over-reacting any offense you may have taken to our posts. We understand that this scam is something which you obviously feel strongly about, but please try to take a deep breath before flying off the handle again. We're here to help create awareness about scams but that doesn't mean we have to put up with being yelled at by someone who wants our help.
Rat River Trapper

Post by Rat River Trapper »

This has all of the hallmarks of a Ponzi scheme. The website offers substantial short term returns, and you'll note the dubious counter up at the top left of the page claiming 34,000 plus members, and hundreds of millions invested and subsequently paid out. For an organization claiming that amount of cash flow, the website is quite amateurish.

This "investment" is what's known as an investment contract in securities law and meets what's known as the Howey Test for the definition of a security. Briefly, an investment contract is: An investment of money, in a common enterprise, with the expectation of profit, and under the control and direction of others. The US Supreme Court, and numerous state courts, have ruled time and again that investment contracts are securities.

With few exceptions, all securities must be registered at the state or federal level. Persons who offer or sell securities must be registered as securities salespersons or broker-dealers. And if there's any fraud, or material omissions of fact, the exceptions to registration and licensing are not available.

That's securities law in nutshell. Now, let's dig a little deeper into gold-manufacture.com to look at more red flags. First, there's no address or phone number on the website. The contact link opens an email window in your browser. Further, there's no discussion of, or proof that, the investment is registered as a security or the company offering it is licensed.

A whois search for the website reveals the registrant: one Paul Greengrass. The address is a residence - another red flag for a supposed multi-million dollar business. Note Mr. Greengrass' email contact info is a hotmail.com account. Are the red flags piling up yet?

Neither Mr. Greengrass or Gold Manufacture are licensed to sell securities, according to the National Association of Securities Dealers. Nor are they licensed in Louisiana.

I'd suggest that you direct your complaints to the Louisiana Office of Financial Institutions Securities Division. Their website is: http://www.ofi.state.la.us/ An online complaint form can be found there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Domain name: GOLD-MANUFACTURE.COM

Registrant Contact:

Paul Greengrass ()

Fax:
2229 Campagna Drive
Chalmette, LA 70043
US

Administrative Contact:

Paul Greengrass (azsdhnav@hotmail.com)
+1.2257919869
Fax: +1.2257918868