Kender Solar

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
pere noel
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Kender Solar

Post by pere noel »

There is a thread about "kender solar" on the dilligizer ll board and underneath is reproduced a post on the "Science Forum" board www.scienceforums.net board.
This list may be useful in finding links between various businseemen discussed on this and other boards.
Quote "Kender Solar is amongst a group of shell companies that are connected to Edward Fitzpatrick / Sean Kelly. They are all associated with two business addresses: "36 Bvd Helvetique Geneva" (Switzerland) and "The Mill, Mill Lane. Hatton,Warwickshire" (England).
Allegedly a number of these companies have been involved in boiler room trading scams. I leave you to draw your own conclusions". Unquote.
A partial list of the companies;
Antshake
Archon Arts
Azura Stem Cell Technologies
Bakerville
Blueshore Investment Partnership
Brainhunter Europe
Cake Magazine
Confida corporate Finance
Eden 18
ELP Acquistion
European Launch Pad *
Erexigo
Gulf Am
Kaldi TV
Kender Solar
Nonofactors
NetNetNet. tv**
Nexis International**
Radify or Die
Sequenti Productions
Skytale Biometrics
Stock Targets***
Studio Pfund
Thatler Financial
Thaler Marketing
The Thaler Fund
The Marketing Fund
Ven-Gua Capital Markets
Viral Street
A partial list of "broking" firms said to have been involved:
Artemis Financial****
Capital Sys
CLT Solutions****
Fosse Financial
HG Ventures
Kimura Financial
North Point HK
Pollia Ventures
Portway Capital*****
Unicorn Ventures******
Curiously "The Thaler Fund" are sponsoring a book about someone who was trying to live for a year without telling a lie. End of post on "Science Forums".

The names starred are well known on this and other boards and given the recent link between John Wilson Duffel III and Edward James Fitzpatrick this partial list may be useful.
blackwatch
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Kender Solar

Post by blackwatch »

I know some of the names below and have recently conducted a thorough search on Nexis International et al. I also have some information on John W Duffell and James Fitzpatrick but I need to commect the two.
You wrote about "the recent link between John Wilson Duffel III and Edward James Fitzpatrick".
Could you please point me in the right direction, where can I find this link !
pere noel
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Duffell/Fitzpatrick

Post by pere noel »

It might be useful if you could share any up to date information you have.
As far as is known they go a way back but it seems they were together at a company in Geneva called OTC Derivatives and later it is well known that there was a company called European Launch Pad linked to Fitzpatrick. You should trawl the internet for any further history and maybe create a new thread. Good luck
blackwatch
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

John Duffell / Edward Fitzpatrick

Post by blackwatch »

Thank you for the response.

European Launch Pad SA went into liquidation on 14Sep09 and was dissolved on 28Jun10

European Launch Pad Ltd was dissolved on 19Oct10

Netnetnet (Europe) AG went into liquidation on 12Feb09 and was dissolved on 21Oct09

Netnetnet TV Inc has been inactive since 02Mar09
The attempt to raise funds by listing the company in the Frankfurt Stock Exchange did not go well !

Netnetnet TV Ltd was dissolved on 08Jun10

Nexis International Ltd was dissolved on 20Oct09

Nexis Holdings PLC is still active
Erwin Walter Filler is still a Director
Richard James Walker resigned on 01Mar11
Rahoul Ray resigned on 28Jul11. Reportedly he is back in Australia as a Technical Director with Booz & Company.
The Frankfurt Stock Exchange listing in Feb09 did not go well !
Some billions of shares are held by an Alpine outfit I guess waiting for the second coming !

Unicorn Ventures apparently could not stand the temperature variations in Lisbon changed name to Artemis Financial and moved to Budapest where the weather seems to be more stable and accommodating.

OTC Derivatives had been in Liquidation and was finally cancelled on 18Jan06.
OttoD is a Trustee and Tax Advisor. I do not think he could be of help.
I could not find any evidence suggesting John Duffell participated in the company.

I am looking for credible evidence linking the two. No doubt they were both involved in Boiler Room Sam operations but hearsay simply will not do in this case. I thought you could help !
Thank you anyway.
pere noel
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

duffell/fitzpatrick

Post by pere noel »

The above is information available to everyone.
Concerning OTC Derivatives, it was Duffell's company. For proof of this go to to the Office des Pursuits et Faiites in Geneva via the internet where you will find what you might need. Fitzpatrick was certainly never a legal employee of this company as he only became a legal resident of Switzerland some time later.
Finding credible evidence of their collaboration on paper will not be easy if not impossible, but if you care to let us know what your goal is perhaps we could be more helpful, for example in a court of law.
blackwatch
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Duffell & Fitzpatrick - CORRECTION

Post by blackwatch »

I am sorry, in my last post I wrote ;
"I could not find any evidence suggesting John Duffell participated in the company".
It should read ;
"I could not find any evidence suggesting Edward Fitzpatrick participated in the company".

John Duffell was the registered Director of the Company.

BTW one does not have to be a legal resident of CH in order to be legally employed.

Thank you for your help and advice.
pere noel
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re duffell/fitzpatrick

Post by pere noel »

You are quite correct but what was stated in the previous post is accurate.
Feel free to contact us off the board.
pere noel
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re duffell/fitzpatrick

Post by pere noel »

Check for private message!
blackwatch
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Kender Solar (Switzerland) et al

Post by blackwatch »

Kender Solar (Switzerland)

For the Record ;

Kender Solar had never been registered in Switzerland.

Kender Energy Ltd UK was Dissolved on 06Dec11

Kender Energy Inc was Revoked on 30Sep09
President, Director, Secretary and Treasurer was Sean Kelly with an address in Geneva, Switzerland.

Kender Energy Inc is/was listed at the OTC Markets.

OTC Markets has posted a WARNING This company may not be making material information publicly available.

Shareholders of Record – 690 as of 02Seo09
Industry Classification – Turbines and Turbine Generator Sets
Employees – 6 as of 23Oct08

As of late the Management Team of Kender Solar has been reduced to one, Seam Kelly. But Kender Solar is NOT a company. At best it can be considered the trading name of Kender Energy Inc., a company that was registered in the State of Nevada and its operating licence was revoked on 30Sep09.

http://www.kendersolar.com/

The shareholders of record should be heading for the Economic Crime Unit of their nearest Police Station to submit their criminal complaints against the perpetrators., the Officers of the Kender Energy Inc.
blackwatch
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Kender Solar - Shareholders of Record

Post by blackwatch »

The Kender Engine has been called an obscure energy gadget.

Kender Solar, Director Sean Kelly, appears to be on a slippery slope, slowly fading into the night !

As of 02 September 2009 they were 690 Shareholders of Record-

StockTargets Ltd., Director Sean Kelly, is the investors relations firm
pere noel
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Kender Solar

Post by pere noel »

This is a classic.
It has been noticed noticed that dilligizer II board at yuku.com has been closed down- so far no specific reason given but is interesting that it contained posts on people mentioned on this board.
Why not combine all the topics concerning these people into one?