Advantage Conferences III

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

soapboxmom
Matriarch of the Networked Soap Sales

Re: Advantage Conferences III

Post by soapboxmom »

Prof,

When one of my attorneys and I went to the Summary Judgment hearing Tim Darnell and Jason Charles Ciarochi had elected not to attend, the judge signed the Summary Judgment immediately. Judge Carl Ginsburg then asked if we had more for him to sign. A Motion for Sanctions had not been prepared, but my attorney thanked him for inquiring and said he would see to that crafting that motion promptly. As the judge brought it up I believe without a doubt he would have signed it. He is known for reading everything carefully and coming to court prepared to rule, so I am sure he had a very good grasp of the sordid saga(sm).

As Tim Darnell is a turnip / pauper, I was advised not to pursue the counterclaim and generously agreed to drop it if Darnell and his clown of an attorney would agree to let the Summary Judgment stand and not appeal the case in any way. So, the case is over and the hearing for the Motion for Sanctions was cancelled as Jason got very anxious to resolve everything before that hearing was scheduled to take place.

Tim Darnell, scammer, has committed business suicide online and attorny, Jason Charles Ciarochi, has done serious damage to his own reputation. I am back right where I was before their frivolous filing. Court documents, ads, e-mails and webpages etc. about Advantage Conferences are going up and now the commentary is even more scathing and sardonic. Tim Darnell's lies are destroying him. Thanks to all of you here for your support. More documents will be up this weekend.

Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

1 CAUSE NO. 08-06317
2 TIM DARNELL, *
3 Plaintiff *
* IN THE 193RD DISTRICT COURT
4 V. *
5 HEATHER DOBROTT, * DALLAS COUNTY, TEXAS
6 Defendant *
9 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
ORAL DEPOSITION OF
10 TIM DARNELL
JANUARY 12, 2009
11 VOLUME 1
16 ORAL DEPOSITION OF TIM DARNELL, produced as a
17 witness at the instance of the Defendant, and duly
18 sworn, was taken in the above-styled and -numbered cause
19 on the 12th of January, 2009, from 10:10 a.m. to 4:12
20 p.m., before Brandy Cooper, CSR in and for the State of
21 Texas, reported by machine shorthand, at the offices of
22 Ciarochi & Associates, 800 E. Campbell Road, Suite 121,
23 Richardson, Texas, pursuant to the Texas Rules of Civil
24 Procedure and the provisions stated on the record or
25 attached hereto.
In the continuing adventures of the clown boys, I present the first of many excerpts from the deposition of Tim Darnell taken in his frivolous, sickening, groundless, harassment suit he filed against me and lost in Summary Judgment.

Tim From his deposition: 9
13 Q. Have you ever been involved in a lawsuit before
14 other than the Better Business Bureau suit?
15 A. I'm not sure of the definition of a lawsuit.
16 I've had -- I've been accused and not gone to court.
17 Q. Well, --
18 A. So I don't know if that's a lawsuit or --
19 Q. Okay. Accused of what?
20 A. A guy wanted his money back in a company I was
21 working with 12 years ago, probably.
22 Q. What was the name of that company?
23 A. Tru Dynamics.
24 Q. That's Tru, without an "E" on it?
25 A. Correct, uh-huh.

1 Q. And was the claim against the company or the
2 claim against you individually?
3 A. Against me.
4 Q. And what was the claimant's name?
5 A. I couldn't tell you.
6 Q. And where was that case filed?
7 A. It was in -- I'm not really -- probably Collin
8 County, but I'm not sure. The case was dropped, so he
9 dropped the case.
10 Q. Did you have a lawyer representing you in the
11 case?
12 A. I had an advisor at the time, a legal advisor.
13 Q. Who was that?
14 A. His name was Mike Dudley.
15 Q. D-U-D-L-E-Y?
16 A. Uh-huh.
17 Q. And does he have a firm?
18 A. No, he's deceased.
19 Q. Okay. Do you have a lawyer in this case?
20 A. Yes, I do.
21 Q. More than a legal advisor?
22 A. Yes.
23 Q. Okay. Just wanted to make sure we were talking
24 the same language.
25 A. Right.

1 Q. And the -- how much money was involved in that
2 lawsuit?
3 A. I think $10,000. I'm not sure. It may have
4 been less, may have been -- maybe 9, I'm not sure.
5 Q. Did you file any affidavits in that lawsuit?
6 A. I did, yes.
7 (Exhibit No. 1 was marked.)
8 Q. (BY MR. MOODY) Let me show you a copy of
9 Exhibit No. 1 and ask if -- first off, let me ask if
10 you -- can you identify Exhibit No. 1?
11 MR. MOODY: Let's go off the record until
12 he's ready to respond.
13 (Break was taken from 10:19 a.m. to 10:25
14 a.m.)
15 Q. (BY MR. MOODY) Can you identify what's been
16 marked as Exhibit No. 1?
17 A. Yes.
18 Q. What is it?
19 A. This is my affidavit in response to that case.
20 Q. And it makes -- does it state anywhere in here
21 who the claimant was? Let me ask you this: There's
22 reference to Jenevein and Flagg. Do you know who those
23 people are?

24 A. I think they were the attorneys for the
25 gentleman. I can see his face, I just can't think of

1 his name right now.
2 Q. Okay. And is that your signature on the last
3 page of Exhibit 1?
4 A. Yes, it is.
5 Q. And are all the statements contained in this
6 affidavit true and correct?
7 A. Yeah. I did a cursory reading, but I would say
8 so, yes.
9 Q. Okay. And the outcome of that lawsuit was that
10 it just went away?
11 A. Yes, sir.

12 Q. Nobody paid you anything and you paid nobody
13 anything?
14 A. Correct.
Here is a copy of the exhibit:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/6723166/sovereignaff1

Here is what Timmy said to ***** Malisow of the Houston Press:
http://www.houstonpress.com/2006-12-14/ ... dsetters/1
The first thing you need to know about Timothy Spencer Darnell is that he's not a U.S. citizen. Or at least not when it suits him.

In 2001, three months after a former client sued Darnell, Darnell filed an affidavit in Dallas County Court claiming that he's not a citizen, that the Dallas County Court-at-Law #3 is "an underling corporate fiction of the State of Texas, a corporation and a fiction," and that the court has no jurisdiction over him. Darnell's renunciation of the United States of America was supplemented by supporting affidavits by other Dallas-area noncitizens who claimed that Darnell "cannot receive a fair and impartial trial by jury of his peers by law in County Court-at-Law #3." When contacted by the Houston Press, affiant Mary Lou Starnater declined to say why she filed that affidavit, then hung up. (Darnell's wife's maiden name is Starnater.)

Brett Flagg, the Dallas attorney who represented Darnell's disgruntled client, said his client invested several thousand dollars in a company Darnell ran called Tru Dynamics. Flagg said the affidavit signaled a hard row ahead for his client, who decided to just call it a loss and move on.

Darnell has an entirely different recollection. He says he did not file the affidavit in response to a suit, but as a response to an affidavit filed by someone else that included Darnell's name in all upper-case letters.

Maybe it's best to let Darnell explain in his own words:

"The use of my name in upper-case letters...What that does, when you use uppercase letters, it signifies that you are a state-created entity. In other words...you're not a living human being, you're a corporation. And I was disputing that fact by this affidavit."

Uh, okay. And that stuff about not being a U.S. citizen?

Darnell offers this clear, riddle-free response:

"There is a definition of the United States...the specific definition of that is Washington, D.C. and Guam and some of the holdings of the United States -- I think it's a 17-mile radius, if I remember correctly, around the capital: there's a definition that says that that's what the United States is, and I am clarifying that that is not the case. I do not live there."
Looks to me like liars can't keep their stories straight! Let's send Darnell back to Mars. Its time to deport that serial scamming scum!

Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Tim Darnell's depo continued:
22 Q. Okay. What was the next company that you did
23 something for on a part-time basis between '82 and '91?
24 A. In '86 was United Sciences -- I think it was
25 '86 -- United Sciences out of Carrollton.

1 Q. Was it a network marketing company?
2 A. Yes, and it was nutritional also.
3 Q. Is it still in business?
4 A. No.
5 Q. How long did you stay in that business?
6 A. About ten months.
7 Q. Are you moving around because despite your best
8 effort you weren't able to generate enough income to
9 warrant the time?
10 A. No, actually United Sciences, my last month was
11 about $7,000 and they went out of business.
12 Q. Are you aware of any investigative -- was
13 United Sciences -- was it put out of business by any
14 government agency?
15 A. Not that I know of. I know -- it was pretty
16 interesting drama going on in the boardroom of that
17 company. And the guy had another business; Robert Adler
18 was his name. He had another business, and he just felt
19 like it was too much a hassle, I think, to operate that
20 business and closed it down.

21 Q. Okay. Has anyone ever accused United Scientist
22 (sic) of being an illegal pyramid scheme?

23 A. I don't know.
24 Q. Have you ever heard of anyone?
25 A. Not that I know of.
1 Q. Okay. And did you prepare any type of
2 compensation plan for that company?
3 A. I did, yes.
4 Q. And explain what it is you prepared.
5 A. Just the numbers, the model, the business model
6 of how the pay out would be handled.
7 Q. And what do you recall about that?
8 A. It was a good plan. It was well constructed
9 and --
10 Q. Describe it for me.
11 A. It was about a five-level plan that paid on
12 organizational volume, and I felt like it was fair to
13 the representatives. And it protected the company as
14 far as revenues to the company as well

15 Q. Is that the company that sold a fiber energy
16 bar?
17 A. Probably.
18 Q. Was it claimed that by eating the bar one could
19 protect oneself against AIDS, cancer, heart disease,
20 diabetes?
21 A. No. There might have been a rep that did that,
22 but that would have been against company rules.
23 Q. Okay. Did you ever eat one?
24 A. I probably -- I'm sure I did, yeah. I have no
25 AIDS.

1 Q. There you go. It's proof.
2 A. That's it.
3 Q. Okay. So that's United Scientist --
4 A. Sciences.
5 Q. Sciences, excuse me -- for ten months. And
6 what next in terms of part-time income while you were
7 making your living as an entertainer?
Houston Press says:
http://www.houstonpress.com/2006-12-14/ ... dsetters/3
After graduating Texas Tech, Darnell toured with his gospel group, Dreamer. He was drawn into the business world of multilevel marketing. He cut his teeth at companies like Amway, and, he says, "I became fairly adept at compensation plans and actually wrote the compensation plan for a company called United Sciences of America in 1986. And that was a big program here in the Dallas area."

Carrollton-based United Sciences sold a nutritional plan that included something called the Fiber Energy Bar. By eating said bar and others in the United Sciences family, the company claimed, one could protect oneself against AIDS, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, PMS, acne and dandruff. This was one motherfucking candy bar.

The company relied on reps to sell the product, promising big rewards if they signed on with the United Sciences team. It hired William Shatner to narrate a promotional video. It paid New York Mets pitcher Gary Carter $50,000 to say in the tape, "Join me and hit a financial grand slam."

In January 1987 the Texas Attorney General's office sued United Sciences for allegedly running an illegal pyramid scheme. Attorneys general in New York and California filed similar suits. At the time United Sciences filed for bankruptcy, it claimed to have 140,000 reps. (In October 1987 a permanent injunction against United was issued in a Dallas district court. Under the terms of the agreed settlement, United did not admit any wrongdoing or liability.)
http://www.mlmwatch.org/04C/USA/usa.html:
Legal Difficulties
On December 12, 1986, the FDA sent a strongly worded regulatory letter ordering USA to stop suggesting that any of its products are effective in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. The agency said that claims of this type in its videotapes made the products "new drugs" that are illegal to sell in interstate commerce because they lack FDA approval. In addition, all of the product labels were defective in other ways.

On January 21, 1987, USA petitioned in federal court for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, listing total assets of $7,300,000 and liabilities of $8,600,000. (The purpose of this type of bankruptcy is to stave off creditors to give the company time to restructure its indebtedness with the hope of remaining in business.) The petition named Robert Adler as sole shareholder and director of USA, Inc., and Jerris Leonard's law firm as its eighth largest unsecured creditor, with $121,379.69 owed. No official sales figures were released, but press reports suggested that USA's 1986 gross income totaled $60 million.

On January 28, the Attorneys General of Texas, New York and California filed suit in their respective states, charging that USA, Inc., had made improper claims for their products and that their sales plan constituted an illegal pyramid scheme. In addition, the Texas suit charged that USA had not properly registered as a manufacturer, and the New York suit demanded that Chris Evert-Lloyd, Joe Montana, Steve Garvey, Gary Carter and Bill Rodgers appear in court to explain their financial relationship with the company. The New York Attorney General's office indicated that many USA distributors were not paid commissions owed them by the company. The California suit, filed by Supervising Deputy Attorney General Albert N. Sheldon, who had successfully prosecuted Herbalife, demanded civil penalties of at least $1,000,000 plus the cost of prosecution.

On February 5, the District Court of Dallas County, Texas, issued a temporary injunction based on an agreement between USA and the Texas Attorney General. Its terms barred the company from:

Marketing any current products without sending a "correction letter" acceptable to the Attorney General to all distributors.
Shipping any products unless accompanied by an acceptable disclosure statement that they are not for the prevention or treatment of disease.
Representing that USA's products have any effect in: infectious and parasitic disease; tumors; endocrine, nutritional and metabolic diseases and immunity disorders (including AIDS); diseases of the blood; mental disorders; diseases of the nervous, circulatory, respiratory, digestive, genitourinary or musculoskeletal systems; complications of pregnancy or childbirth; birth defects; injury or poisoning; or ill-defined conditions.
Manufacturing any food products without being registered as a manufacturer by the Texas Commissioner of Health.
Selling products through a multilevel distributorship.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Sci ... erica,_Inc.
FraudIn October 1986, USAI was the subject of an expose produced by the NBC network, which revealed the company’s use of fraudulent scientific claims and deceptive advertising.[2] In November, the company failed to mail some of its commissions, and by December, the company's checks to distributors were bouncing.[1]

The FDA subsequently investigated USAI for pyramid-scheming, the use of false and misleading promotional materials, and for making prohibited disease treatment claims. On January 28, 1987 Attorneys General in California, New York and Texas simultaneously filed lawsuits ordering USAI to change its marketing plan and sales claims. Several of the board's advisory members immediately resigned, including Leaf and DeBakey. A few others said that they were "misquoted or improperly used in USA's sales materials." Leaf told Money magazine, "They used my name with false statements to advertise the products." In February 1987, company executives told the FDA that they were going to make labeling changes and bring everything into compliance, but in April USAI filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy liquidation and ceased operation. USAI’s deceptive sales and marketing tactics were reviewed in several articles published in 1986-1987.[3][4][5][6][1]
Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=13128&page=82

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=13128&page=83

That is the rest of Tim Danrell's depo on those pages. Enjoy!

Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

http://www.themarketleaders.com/music/p ... tType=user

http://www.scam.com/showpost.php?p=7698 ... count=4143

Tim Darnell will teach voice seminars over my dead body. I worked for 8 years to get through college on my own and pursue my dream of a Bachelor of Arts in Music. I will take whatever drastic action is necessary to protect the integrity of my chosen profession. I can think of a use for piano wire outside of the instrument! Barry Manilow on Quaaludes has got to be stopped at any costs!

Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

The site is working again!!! And, there is more to celebrate.

http://www.scam.com/showpost.php?p=8509 ... count=4633

Soapboxmom
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Well, everyone, the persistence of our colleague SBM has paid off. Advantage Conferences filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy last week (Docket 09-38589, TXND). Couldn't happen to a nicer group of scammers.

Here is Darnell's petition. A couple of interesting observations:
  • This wonderful opportunity, this veritable treasure trove of brilliant businesspeople, has negative cash on hand - an overdrawn checking account.
  • Its only assets are two projectors and a few telephones.
  • It owes the IRS about $9K.
  • Among the $146K in unsecured debt is $21K to the lawyer Darnell used to sue SBM.
The first meeting of creditors is January 27, 2010.

Bye-bye.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

These brilliant businesspeople, it turns out, have absolutely nothing. All of their creditors are going to get screwed. The final trustee's report:
Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, Robert Newhouse, having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Meeting held and concluded. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 2 months. Assets Abandoned: $ 326.30, Assets Exempt: Not Available, Claims Scheduled: $ 155949.49, Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment: $ 155949.49.
Not a single dime of the claims will be paid. There's not much more to say.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Hallelujah!!!!

I dropped the appeal in my case against Tim Darnell and Jack Weinzierl. We will still be in court. Just a little different venue. I prefer the court of public opinion. With Darnell's 97 grand tax lien he is beyond pauperdom.

http://www.realscam.com/f11/tim-darnell ... -hell-562/

Thank you to Quatloos for leaving up the 3 Advantage Conferences threads. I intend to put all that pertinent information and brilliant commentary to good use!

I have the entire trial transcript, many hearing transcripts and so much more to share.

Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

https://www.xing.com/app/profile?op=abo ... m_Darnell2
Tim Darnell
President
Portfolio Marketing Group, LLC

Allen
United States (Map)

My notes and categories (tags) for Tim Darnell
About me
Internet skils regarding keywords and quick Google front page ascension for new websites - usually within 3 days.

Internet marketing

The Reputation Management Solution. Strategy developed out of necessity - nobody, and I mean NOBODY had an answer, so I had to develop, more accurately 'discover' the answer. I have a heart for business people who have suffered damage from Internet defamation - a relatively new, but serious tort that has little legal or law enforcement remedies due to lack of laws that have any teeth, and 1st Amendment "rights."

I finally figured it out...but not until after losing a multi-million dollar business. There is only one solution that works, and every business person who has any public exposure at all MUST get serious about this aspect of their business and personal life. A single negative comment can cost you business, and a campaign by a deranged stalker, (and they are out there), can even cost you the loss of your entire business. Serious, serious, business...
Timmy has figured out his delusions of internet persecution (defamation) would be torts and not crimes subject to felony indictments. The lunatic is still running around calling me a deranged stalker and bragging of a multi-million dollar company. Advantage Conferences had a gross take of 1.67 million in 2005, but Jack Weinzierl took much of that home himself. It went downhill from there after suing the Dallas BBB and losing. That egregious pyramid scheme filed chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2009 long after it was in the red.

His claim that business people have little protection from law enforccement and few legal remedies is quite ridiculous. The delusional nut has never had a case based on any facts that could be pursued. What part of you lost is so confusing for that boy???

http://www.citmedialaw.org/sites/citmed ... dgment.pdf

Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Mere hours after the slam site www.heatherdobrott.com completely vanished I got this:
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 11:19 PM
To: @gmail.com
Cc:
Subject: Heather, I see that the attack site is down this evening

Heather, I see that the attack site heatherdobrott.com is down. Just letting you know in case you had not seen that. Hopefully you were able to find the real creator of the site.
Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

I can also report that the millionaire mentoring program was a smashing success!

Tim Darnell and his wife Catherine Starnater Darnell are the proud grantees of a $97,265.17 IRS tax lien filed on January 6, 2011 for their delinquent 2005 taxes. Darnell testified under oath in the frivolous suit he filed against the BBB of Dallas that he had refused to pay his federal taxes from 1999-2005 and had sent in Affidavits instead of returns. These 42 page diatribes asked questions of the IRS. Tim Darnell renounced his United States citizenship and Texas residency in 2001 in Dallas Court as part of this brilliant financial strategy and litigation ending shenanigans.

The Darnells have also been sued yet again for delinquent property tax.
New Search
Account: R263400O00101
APD: 1986565
Legal: COUNTRY MEADOW #2-A (CAL), BLK O, LOT 1
Owner: DARNELL TIMOTHY S ETUX CA
1513 HOME PARK DR
ALLEN TX 75002--458

Acres: 0.000
Yr Built: 0
Sq Ft: 0
Def. Start: NONE
Def. End: NONE
Roll: R

2011 Values
Improvement

Land

2011 Exemptions
Click on the e-Statement button to view Total Tax Due.

Click on the e-Payment button to make a credit card or eCheck payment.

current year prior years tax estimator e-statement
Year Unit Levy Amount Levy Paid Levy Due Penalty Interest Col Penalty Total Due Receipt Date
2011 01 439.44 28.24 411.20 0.00 0.00 0.00 411.20 10/14/2011
2011 06 1,012.54 65.08 947.46 0.00 0.00 0.00 947.46 10/14/2011
2011 39 3,057.77 196.52 2,861.25 0.00 0.00 0.00 2,861.25 10/14/2011
2011 60 158.02 10.16 147.86 0.00 0.00 0.00 147.86 10/14/2011
2011 Totals 4,667.77 300.00 4,367.77 0.00 0.00 0.00 4,367.77
2010 01 443.73 9.92 433.81 52.06 43.38 105.85 635.10 1/31/2011
2010 06 1,024.28 22.89 1,001.39 120.17 100.14 244.34 1,466.04 1/31/2011
2010 39 2,847.28 63.63 2,783.65 334.04 278.37 679.21 4,075.27 1/31/2011
2010 60 159.56 3.56 156.00 18.72 15.60 38.06 228.38 1/31/2011
2010 Totals 4,474.85 100.00 4,374.85 524.99 437.49 1,067.46 6,404.79
And, to add to the whole sordid saga, Darnell has some kind of loan with Nationstar Mortgage. That bunch is known for very poor customer service and is quick to foreclose. The question seems to be now that the millionaire account is empty, just who will get Darnell's house first??? Millionaire mentors at their finest!!!!

Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Be encouraged and “in courage”

Posted on 06 November 2011 by Jack Weinzierl

I know that some of our friends and family are facing foreclosure, health challenges, lost jobs, divorce, etc. I pray that this encourages you, as God has a very special plan for you and the enemy is doing everything he can to keep you from leading a victorious life that will glorify God.

Worship was awesome this morning… not because of the songs we sang… not because of the talent on stage (and they are talented), but because of who He is. Worship and prayer has been so important to Stephanie and me over the past few years. It kept us focused on His grace and mercy in the midst of some very difficult storms. It kept me focused on all that He has done for us and what He delivered us from… and what He is still delivering us through. We are so thankful!

Over the past 3 years… we lost two businesses, lost our so-called “dream” home to foreclosure, lost our business reputation, lost friends who believed the lies, lost a church when it closed, lost health temporarily with depression… diagnosed with skin cancer in five places, atrial flutter and atrial fibrillation, $25,000 in legal fees fighting a baseless lawsuit, faced over $700,000 in debt, and several thousand online attacks on me, my family, faith, church and school.

The enemy did everything possible to take me out… at times wondering if my family was better off without me… if I can be so honest in hopes of helping someone else. Christians often put a good face on, while ignoring serious issues that so many face in private. You are never too low or have fallen too far from God that He cannot heal and restore you.

I am sharing all this in hope that it helps someone else. It is not easy to go through the storms in life, but continue to praise Him for what He has done, is doing and will do in your life. He has delivered us from some very difficult circumstances… almost everyone of these mentioned above. He did not bring those things to us, but He will use these circumstances to strengthen you and we give Him all the glory. We have overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony.

Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. He is our encourager, our provider, our healer, our deliverer, our comfort, our victory. He has provided for us in so many supernatural ways and we look forward to sharing…. the rest of the story very soon. Be encouraged… be ” in courage” this week. Pray with someone else you know going through a difficult time. Sow seeds of encouragement (even when you don’t feel like it) and the harvest will be great.
Remember to be thankful for your many blessings. Most of you reading this make more than $2 a day which is the average pay for 50% of the world’s population. Be thankful that you can worship and pray without persecution and that we serve the only Risen Savior.

I want to make sure to clarify one thing in my post above. We are not victims. We made several bad choices and decisions and much of what we experienced was due to those decisions. Yes, the enemy will use these circumstances to try to take you out, make you ineffective for the Kingdom by making you feel unworthy and filled with self pity and even hatred, but I thank God for His mercy and grace. I know that I chased the almighty dollar at times vs putting “The Almighty” first. I will contend for the very best, falling short at times, but failing is an event, not who you are. Have a great week friends and look for someone to encourage and love. It may be a matter of life and death to them.
Some people just don't know when to stick a sock in it!!!

Soapboxmom
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

Jack W.? Tim D.? I notice all their recommends come from similarly named people.

Only time recently I've seen folks so named is in 12-step programs. And in phony ads.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

That is a standard (and mostly useless) LinkedIn privacy setting. If you actually search for "Jack Weinzierl" then his profile appears with his full name.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

soapboxmom wrote:Mere hours after the slam site http://www.heatherdobrott.com completely vanished I got this:
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 11:19 PM
To: @gmail.com
Cc:
Subject: Heather, I see that the attack site is down this evening

Heather, I see that the attack site heatherdobrott.com is down. Just letting you know in case you had not seen that. Hopefully you were able to find the real creator of the site.
Soapboxmom
I love these guys. Isn't that like scratching the shit out of someone's car and then approaching the owner and going "Gee, I hope you find the guy who did that!"
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Some companies still haven't grasped the importance of detailed and thorough background checks:

http://www.realscam.com/f12/boardwalk-a ... ierl-1010/

I am always to happy to pass on the secrets to SEO 101 without charge. They are going to need it! And, what could be better than a few pointers from The Google Queen herself??? :roll:

Soapboxmom