Global Information Network - Kevin Trudeau's Latest Scam

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Re: Global Information Network - Kevin Trudeau's Latest Scam

Post by Arthur Rubin »

The rule against posting affiliate links doesn't ban links to sign up without specifying a particular sponsor, even in what are clearly pyramid schemes.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The fact that Trudeau is involved with it is a sure and certain guarantee of it all being a scam and fraud, the fact that you are too clueless to realize you are being scammed is beside the point. His track record to date is one of moving from one scam to another, all of them based on fiction he has cobbled together for the truly clueless to swallow hook line and sinker.

The fact that you do not want to/will not answer any questions just furthers the verification of fraud.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Sharp Guy wrote:There are two ways of looking at not allowing affiliate links. One is you believe you are stopping people from being scammed and I respect that.
That's what's happening.
The other way of looking at not allowing affiliate links is that this blocks an oppurtunity for a curious person who wants to make a choice on there own.
No, it only blocks an opportunity for someone who gets the credit for referring that curious person. As Arthur points out, we don't delete links to the company itself, even if we believe (as here) that the company is a scam. That lets readers see for themselves, while stopping the scam from propagating on our dime.
The reason I am leaving is simply because I am looking at the whole GIN site and what it has to offer.
And Nixon had a secret plan to end the Vietnam War. He just couldn't tell you about it unless you elected him first. I'm aware I'm showing my age.
Its kind of like your judging whats in an entire department store from just the display window.
If I look in a store window and see garbage, why should I go in? Especially if the store requires that I give them my name, address and email? Especially if a salesman won't answer questions, except to say that "you can make money selling memberships to the site" - the definition of a pyramid scheme? Especially if going in associates me with someone with whom I'm embarrassed to share a planet?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
hiverchaud

Post by hiverchaud »

Kevin Trudeau preys on people's stupidity, desperation and greed. I went to a recruiting gathering last night, and the host was this incredibly insecure loud-speaking woman who doesn't have a clue about anything in the world and how it's actually being run. She claimed that Trudeau was a 33rd degree Freemason (LOL!!! :lol: :lol: ) and that she gave the $1000 fee, plus the subsequent monthly membership fee of $150/month and that he could easily charge $1000 per month if he wanted to. I listened to the CDs which were filled with tons of disinformation and lies; how anybody could be stupid enough to fall for this BS, is quite devastating and pitiful.

He preys on people that are desperate and in need of help but that also lack common sense and good judgement. As long as there are stupid people in this world, Trudeau's pyramid schemes will continue to exist because these morons are providing a market for him.
Doc Bunkum
Scamologist General (MLM Division)

Post by Doc Bunkum »

This is the same guy that claims to have visited Area 51 in Nevada.
"This is where much of our technology has been developed. Area 51 houses most extraterrestrial artifacts, including a working spacecraft and dead alien bodies. I have seen these things with my own eyes.”
Kevin Trudeau Exposed (Sells "Memberships" to the Illuminati for $1,000)
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Doc Bunkum wrote:This is the same guy that claims to have visited Area 51 in Nevada.
"This is where much of our technology has been developed. Area 51 houses most extraterrestrial artifacts, including a working spacecraft and dead alien bodies. I have seen these things with my own eyes.”
I would think that the Illuminati would be upset by someone claiming to be selling memberships. Not that I would know....

notorial dissent

And certainly when he brings them in to disrepute by association.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I spent a little time looking at this garbage, just for fun and can only say that it looks more like a parody of MLM and self help scams than someone actually trying to get you to believe it. The only way it's possible to think it's real is to remember that Kevin Trudeau is involved.

As far as credibility goes, I rank Kevin up there with Nigerian Banking Directors who just need your account information to transfer untold millions to you.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Good timing, guys.

Yesterday the Seventh Circuit affirmed the $37.6M fine the District Court had assessed against Trudeau as a result of his latest contempt. It may seem like a lot, but the Circuit concluded that "The figure is conservative— it only considers sales from the 800-number, not sales in bookstores carrying his "As Seen on TV" titles—and reliable—Trudeau cited this figure himself in briefing Trudeau I."

The guy is scum.
- David Hume
EagleOne
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by EagleOne »

On our website I put up a warning about GIN and Kevin Trudeau. Someone who read the piece I wrote contacted me about CosmicConnie and her take on KT. I had a read of her site and almost fell off my chair laughing. She is an accomplished writer and it shows. If you want some truly great sarcastic and humorous writing about KT, her blog is the place to go. She gave me permission to post one of her blog posts on our website. The link to her blog is in her piece she allowed me to post. I highly recommend a read if you want a good laugh. Not only about KT, but the illuminati as well and others.
Lynndel "Lynn" Edgington
Founder/President Eagle Research Associates http://eagleresearchassociates.org
Author: Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It Available in soft cover and eBook on Amazon.com
wserra

Post by wserra »

Cosmic Connie's blog is indeed well worth visiting. She packs quite a bit of Truedough history into an older post as well.
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

Truedough has what must be the funniest online bio I've ever seen. Bad as Minkow is, Kevin makes him look like an amateur.

An idea:
the world’s foremost consumer and natural cures advocate. A fearless whistleblower, Trudeau is the voice for the voiceless when it comes to exposing corruption and hypocrisy in the medical and corporate worlds.

Trudeau’s advocacy began as a young man when he was diagnosed with a deformed heart
I suppose "absent" could be seen as "deformed".
The founder of over 60 companies all around the world, Trudeau’s global business empire has included TV networks, publishing, manufacturing, telecommunications, research organizations, media production and distribution, advertising and consulting.
Major Accomplishments
That's funny, he doesn't list "Being held in contempt on multiple occasions" and "Incurring a $36M fine"
- David Hume
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

wserra wrote:
Trudeau’s advocacy began as a young man when he was diagnosed with a deformed heart
Or "two sizes too small" :-)
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Lambkin wrote:
wserra wrote:
Manufactured from the wrong material?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

Definitely ersatz.
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

Lambkin wrote:
wserra wrote:I suppose "absent" could be seen as "deformed".
I'm with Wes. The Grinch was not beyond redemption. Trudeau, however...
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Doc Bunkum wrote:This is the same guy that claims to have visited Area 51 in Nevada.
lol... At one point in time the field of expertise my step-father was in had required him to carry a "black" clearance, something beyond a TS/SI. At one point in time he actually briefed the sitting president. He was part of the team of naval engineers who investigated the U.S.S. Stark incident, where a Exocet missile hit one of our frigates. Joking around one day while I was in the Army and had a Secret clearance, because of some of the plans we were involved in during Desert Shield/ Desert Storm, I had said something about Area 51. He just kinda looked at me and said 3 words, "need to know". He very well may have been cleared to go there, but without a real reason to be there he never would have gotten there. And yet some two-bit scam artist would have you believe that he went there? Thats kinda funny. Even funnier would be people believing him, but then again, people are stupid.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

I'm told the most common heart defect in the world is mitral valve prolapse, which is either a congenital or damage-created (steroid abuse) flaw in the heart valve that finally sends the blood pumping out of the heart. In basic terms, you got a valve that doesn't close all the way, and this causes a big loss of efficiency in any valve, mechanical or biological. The degree in which this affects the individual is just that--individual. Some persons simply never notice it, and some take beta blockers, and some get open heart surgery. And some, like my late brother-in-law, die.

But on the other hand, having an echocardiogram is way cool. Every chamber of the heart has a different rhythm. I gave aorta a "70", it was catchy, you could dance to it.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Came across this from a link on Facebook. Several people had liked it.

http://www.facebook.com/ktradionetwork
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

JamesVincent wrote: Joking around one day while I was in the Army and had a Secret clearance, because of some of the plans we were involved in during Desert Shield/ Desert Storm, I had said something about Area 51. He just kinda looked at me and said 3 words, "need to know".
Area 50 was where a Lockheed team was doing battlefield imaging a few years back (1999)? In any case, our pilots were told not to fly to line-of-sight with Area 51. I assume nothing serious was going on there at the time, but.... (For the purpose of that mission, we only had a Secret clearance.)