United Coconut Planter Bank

Talk about the Nigerian 4-1-9 scam in all its many variations, such as bogus checks sent from Nigeria to purchase used cars in the U.S. and many other variations of this scam.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Dear Customer,

Welcome To UCPB Online Banking

You Have A New Message,

Click here[insert scamsite url] to proceed

Security Administrator

I must have just reached the peak of my desirability. I just got a welcome message from the United Coconut Planter Bank, now mind you I have never before heard of the aforementioned institution, which lends to its verisimilitude, and it is obviously highly prestigious since they don't spell the name the way one would expect, and it just seems too, I don’t know, genuine to not be if you know what I mean. Just makes me all trusting and thrilled and all that and wanting to go right to their sign in page and give them all my most secret passwords and information. NOT!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Re: United Coconut Planter Bank

Post by rogfulton »

After I saw your post, I had to send them a strongly worded letter! They had previously led me to believe I was the special one. :roll:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Unidyne
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: United Coconut Planter Bank

Post by Unidyne »

It's a real bank in the Philippines. I checked.

http://www.ucpb.com/
Irony: The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.