David Cregger, Pacific Western Insurance Group LLC

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
ATLEsquire

David Cregger, Pacific Western Insurance Group LLC

Post by ATLEsquire »

Anyone ever heard of this guy? I have a couple of clients that were contacted by a Nancy Daigle with Intercede Consultants claiming they could "monetize" SBLCs and have been showing "investors" 300% ROI per month as part of a funding project for humanitarian relief...lol. Yeah, I know all the red flags in one sales pitch.

Anyways, Nancy claims that David Cregger, former wall street broker, has been searching for five years looking for people that could "monetize" SBLCs and finally found them. His company Pacific Western Insurance Group has been around for 10 years according to the Oregon Secretary State of webpage, but the company has absolutely no online market presence which is obtuse for an insurance group.

This is invariably a fraud, but has anyone ever heard or interacted with these people?
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: David Cregger, Pacific Western Insurance Group LLC

Post by JamesVincent »

You had like 10 bright red flags in one sentence and you need some other indication?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, what I don't find is a brokerage listing for Cregger, which I should if he was a "former" wall street broker.

Not an auspicious start to go with all the other red flags here.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
notorial dissent

Which looks like he is an insurance broker, which is a far cry from having been a "former wall street broker", particularly as there does not appear to have been an old license for same.

Does not look good at all. Might want to check with the local Insurance Commissioner and see what complaints have been filed as well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Intercede2

Post by Intercede2 »

Well isn't this an interesting post.

I have no problems identifying myself and also standing up for the truth of this matter. This is Nancy Daigle from Intercede Consultants LLC and "Mr. ATL Esquire" please let us all be honest here Mr. Jeremiah Jarmin. Now let us get to the "real" issue of why and where this is all stemming from.

On November 18, 2011, I had a conference call with total 4 people which I was included. After a 30 minute conversation into this, he was informed of a couple of programs which could fund his clients projects. He advised me that he was aware of these "types" of programs and that it is hard to find performing programs and groups. I stated that if he was interested that he should contact the Program Manager to get all the information he needs from these groups. He advised me to relay the contact information and I did so.

His so called "statements" he made are false. You cannot pick and chose words from a whole conversation and make your own "statements" with what you remember. I have always stated Mr. Cregger is the Program Manager to 3 groups and has been an Insurance Broker for 20+yrs and knowledgeable in the financial industry, not otherwise. Yes, one group has an "ex wall street broker", I have never named groups or stated Mr. Cregger was an "ex wall street broker" but yet he states this on the board.

He makes accusation of Mr. Cregger and I being "Scammers" when I asked him numerous times to contact the Program Manager to get his questions/concerns answered for due diligence. He never returned Mr. Cregger calls/emails, he never spoke to anyone who can answer his
questions/concerns or conduct any due diligence. I have all the emails to prove prove this.

So while going on a board and posting this nonsense to protect his client (s) from fraudulent dealings, why haven't you done your research? call? email? He never conducted any communications whatsoever, he never spoke to Mr. Cregger or anyone else. Again, instead of doing his due diligence and conducting libel, slander, defamation of character, he finds time posts these "claims" online? I rest my case.

Nancy Daigle
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Hi Nancy.

I hadn't noticed this thread when it first came out. Thanks for bringing it back to the top of the forum.

I'll take a look.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

From your website:
Intercede Consultants LLC works as intermediaries to connect our clients to our financial partners, those who are experts in different areas within the financial industry. Our partners bring value to all through out of the box funding options, non-traditional money sources, 100% commercial funding, alternative, direct lender, private capital, private equity, private lender, private placement programs, project funding, real estate funding, venture capital.

Intercede Consultants LLC also helps individuals on credit repair, debt restructuring, mortgage lending, financial planning, tax preparation and more. Our great emphasis is focusing on the concepts of living debt free, becoming financially independent and creating wealth.
How do you get paid? Do you charge clients a fee for providing services and/or referring them to qualified professionals, or do the qualified professional pay you a fee and/or refer back part of their commissions.

It's a new business model to me.
Demo.
Intercede2

Post by Intercede2 »

Dear Sir,

Intermediaries get paid a commission upon closing, we do not charge upfront costs ever. This is not a new business model.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Intercede2 wrote:Dear Sir,

Intermediaries get paid a commission upon closing, we do not charge upfront costs ever. This is not a new business model.
Who pays the commission?

As I said, it's a new business model to me.
Demo.
Intercede2

Post by Intercede2 »

I apologize I forgot to respond to all your questions.

Upon closing by licensed, qualified professionals, we are paid a commission which we are included as back part of their commissions. Again it all depends on what type of transaction it is. We simply connect/refer clients, we do not process, broker or fund, we are not licensed for this. I hope this clarifies.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

How do you get around the laws that restrict compensating an unlicensed person for securities or insurance services? Finders' commissions are a pretty hot topic with the SEC.
Demo.
Intercede2

Post by Intercede2 »

Sir,

We're not a broker-dealer and my company is licensed for all transactions that require licenses.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Intercede2 wrote:Sir,

We're not a broker-dealer and my company is licensed for all transactions that require licenses.
Very good. What licenses do you have?
Demo.
BBFlatt
Captain
Captain

Post by BBFlatt »

Very pretty website you;ve got at www.intercedeconsutants.com Nancy. I especially like the disclaimer link you put down at the bottom.

yuo're list of partners looks kinda skimpy though, especially seeing as how integral they are to Intercede's business as you describe it.
When the last law was down and the devil turned 'round on you where would you hide, the laws all being flat? ...Yes, I'd give the devil the benefit of the law, for my own safety's sake. -- Robert Bolt; A Man for all Seasons
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

BBFlatt wrote:I especially like the disclaimer link you put down at the bottom.
Which I'm sure you would have posted here, had the site not been designed entirely in flash. So, I retyped it:
DISCLAIMER FOR INTERCEDE CONSULTANTS LLC
Disclosure, Confidentiality & Privacy:
Intercede Consultants LLC are not registered as a United States Securities Dealer or Broker, nor does the sender offer any services of a registered Broker Dealer in the United States. The sender is an Independent Intermediary and makes no warranties or representations as to the Lender/Buyer, Borrower/Seller, or Transactions. Intercede Consultants are not registered US securities, tax, or legal agent, broker, dealer, advisor, content, and/or any/all transactions referred to or attachments should be considered of a private nature only and not be construed in any way as any type of offering or solicitation for investment funds or of a securities transaction, as defined by US -Securities, -Exchange or -Investment Act(s) as amended or by the laws of any other nation. Information is presented on a best efforts basis per your request as a courtesy solely for information and educational purposes only, whereby principals are responsible for their own due diligence. Content is subject to errors and omissions; any disclosure, retransmission or dissemination is prohibited. Upon reading this as the Recipient acknowlege[sic] this warning and disclaimer. These confidential communications are protected under Gramm-Leach-Bailey Act 15 USC, Subchapter 1, sections 6801-6809 and other laws addressing the disclosure of non-public personal information.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

"The Search for Venture Capital: Beware of “Finders” Operating As Unregistered Broker-Dealers"
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Intercede Consultants LLC also helps individuals on credit repair, debt restructuring, mortgage lending, financial planning, tax preparation and more.
And, Nancy, if you offer financial planning services, you should check out the investment adviser registration laws in the CA Corporations Code. Start with Section 25009.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

And heck, while I'm at it, if you're getting a kickback on insurance commissions from agents such as Cregger, you've a whole lot more problems.

For example, Cregger is located in Oregon, and here's what his state says about commission sharing.
No person shall personally or otherwise offer, promise, allow, give, set off, pay or receive, directly or indirectly, any rebate of or rebate of part of the premium payable on an insurance policy or the insurance producer’s commission thereon, or earnings, profit, dividends or other benefit founded, arising, accruing or to accrue on or from the policy, or any other valuable consideration or inducement to or for insurance on any domestic risk, which is not specified in the policy.
Demo.
notorial dissent

Demosthenes wrote:Hi Nancy.
I'll take a look.
Oh..My... Famous and Fatal words.... you really didn't want to hear.....

Nancy, I have to say, in concert with the previous posts, it doesn't look good. The things you are promoting/promising are all transactions that require a good deal of licensing(both state and federal) and oversite(see previous), and no amount of word game playing, and let's be honest here, that is what you're doing, changes that. Calling them private transactions doesn't alter the licensing requirements one jot, or alter the fact that most of what you are claiming is flat out illegal in every state in the union.

Let's see, just for my own curiosity, your disclaimer says you aren't registered for US tax services(among the long laundry list of things you admit you aren't licensed for), and then lo and behold you come back in your offering statement offering tax preparation, which requires you being registered with the IRS, so which is it???

I mean, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt as to what the original poster claims you promised as opposed to what you claim you promised/said, but, gee, when it comes right down to it, your web site and your own statements don't do you any favors at all.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

notorial dissent wrote:Oh..My... Famous and Fatal words.... you really didn't want to hear.....
I've really only just just started. I have quite a bit more in reserve.
Demo.