David Cregger, Pacific Western Insurance Group LLC

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: David Cregger, Pacific Western Insurance Group LLC

Post by notorial dissent »

I know.....

Like I said, Famous and Fatal words.... Famous and Fatal words....

I'm looking forward to the next installment, someone else won't be.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Looks like Nancy's gotten in touch with her inner coward, and bailed. Demo, you hadda go and ask her what licenses, rather than accept "we aren't licensed for that" and "we have all the licenses required" in the same thread. Curse you and your need for specific answers!
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
notorial dissent

They just don't make em like they used to.

And here I was all excited and looking forward to the ritual "I'm gonna sick my mean nasty lawyers on you and sue you for saying nasty hurtful things about my business I can't refute or weasel my way around" dance, that had to be the next installment.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Based on recent corporate and bankruptcy filings, I'm pretty sure Nancy is *very* new to the game.
Demo.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

notorial dissent wrote:Nancy, I have to say, in concert with the previous posts, it doesn't look good. The things you are promoting/promising are all transactions that require a good deal of licensing(both state and federal) and oversite(see previous), and no amount of word game playing, and let's be honest here, that is what you're doing, changes that. Calling them private transactions doesn't alter the licensing requirements one jot, or alter the fact that most of what you are claiming is flat out illegal in every state in the union.
Shouldn't that be "oversight"? I mean, it could be an umbrella web site with multiple ... "opportunities", but ...?

(Sorry, but your post was otherwise so good, I couldn't resist)
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
notorial dissent

Quite true, sometime de spell checker done work so good, other time I jus done spell so good.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Anyone else here wondering if "Mr. Cregger" is setting Nancy up to be the fall girl when it hits the fan? I find myself wondering if she's drunk the kool-aid, as seems to be implied by her posts, or if she's just stupid enough for him to sell her as Victim 1? "Hey, you've worked so hard I'm putting you in charge, except I still tell you everything to do..."
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

HEY, NANCY!! There's a giant, flashing red light going off. Either you take the warning and RUN, or you allow it to paint a giant target on your back. (Hint, hint)
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.