Federal and State LEOs arrest sovereign citizens in Alaska

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Federal and State LEOs arrest sovereign citizens in Alas

Post by Famspear »

I posted this in another thread, but this information on Schaeffer Cox probably goes here as well.

The Cox trial, originally set for February 6, 2012, has been postponed to May 7, 2012.

The case is United States v. Francis Schaeffer Cox, case no. 3:11-cr-00022-RJB, U.S. District Court for the District of Alaska (Anchorage Div.). His co-defendants are Coleman L. Barney and Lonnie G. Vernon.

A third superseding indictment was handed down in the Cox case. See docket entry 239 on January 20, 2012. Count 12 of the indictment charges that Cox and the other two defendants did:
conspire...to kill with premeditation and malice aforethought, officers and employees of the United States, including law enforcement officers, while such officers are engaged in and on account of the performance of official duties, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Sections 1111 and 1114....
---from p. 18, Third Superseding Indictment.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
MaximumOverdrive

Post by MaximumOverdrive »

All I can say is: Sovereign Citizens ..... LOL!!!! Can anyone say oxymoron actually just take off the "oxy"