Eurobonds - debt sharing instruments.

Discussion of a variety of scams, including dating service scams, cyber-currencies, and other frauds and scams.
David Merrill

Eurobonds - debt sharing instruments.

Post by David Merrill »

This is a fun new scam in the making. I got this from the BBC World News just this morning.

Eurobonds announced.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Eurobonds - debt sharing instruments.

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Funny how there isn't an announcement about Eurobonds coming into existence on the bbc website then, that link just an explanation of what might be being talked about.
Don't see how it will affect you anyway DMVP.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I don't know that there is anything inherently wrong with Eurobonds; but in my daily work I hear about lots of situations where something happens in the financial world, and some scammer immediately ground-loops his desk chair in his/her rush to construct an associated scam. Unfortunately, I often see what happens when novice or uneducated investors try to take advantage of something without fully educating themselves about it. David has started a worthwhile thread; and perhaps we can use it to keep an eye on this issue.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

That's right - government debt is money to you guys.

I will probably cull the system just before you start to get it.

[Mod note: gibberish; not a false claim]